Best ECOBANQ Casinos 2023: ECOBANQ deposits Online
ECOBANQ is an Indian e-wallet payment site that allows casino players from India entry to the casino world; even those from other countries can use this platform, although it only allows deposit and withdrawal in Indian Rupee (INR).
Top ECOBANQ Casino Sites
£1500 + 150 Free Spins
100% up to $300 Welcome Bonus
120% up to 25,000 INR
Bodog India Play
€100 Welcome Bonus
MelBet Casino Play
100% Welcome Bonus up to €1500
Deposit ₹1000 Get ₹2000 Bonus + 1 Rupee for Luck
ECOBANQ – The Origins and its Modus Operandi
ECOBANQ is a web-based international payment platform that allows hassle-free fund transfers and ease of access. The company is based in India, so users are required to transact in Indian Rupee (INR). Additionally, you must open a bank account with one of the Indian banks that ECOBANQ is partnered with to be able to use their services. Registering with ECOBANQ is simple; so much so that even a fifth-grader could do it.
Using this casino e-wallet, you can transfer funds to your casino account or withdraw your winnings back to your ECOBANQ account, wherever you are in the world. And, since its primary focus is to facilitate e-commerce transactions, you can use it to pay for any service or goods that you purchase, provided that the shop accepts ECOBANQ transactions.
How Does an ECOBANQ E-wallet Work?
To use ECOBANQ’s payment services, you need to open a bank account with an Indian bank, as ECOBANQ is relatively a new player in the field and is only allowing users to transact through Indian institutions for the time being. However, you can still deposit funds from your existing bank account to your newly opened Indian bank account and use ECOBANQ's services.
Here are a couple of other important points about ECOBANQ that we felt we should highlight:
Not Only Caters to Indian Gambling Needs
Although ECOBANQ was created to help the Indian players to transfer fund to offshore gambling sites, as many Indian banks don’t allow such fund-transfers, the services of ECOBANQ are NOT limited to Indian users only. Anyone from any corner of the world can use it, as long as they're comfortable with using the Indian Rupee as their currency of transaction.
An E-commerce Payment Solution
ECOBANQ also provides services for e-commerce, meaning you can pay for your purchases from anywhere in the world. All you have to do is to ensure that the vendor accepts ECOBANQ as a payment option. It works just as well as any other e-wallets, if not smoother, with a far more straightforward process when compared to certain other conventional payment solutions.
How to Register With ECOBANQ
The process of registering with ECOBANQ is an absolute no-brainer. All you need to do is follow the below steps to create an account and transfer funds to a real money online casinos.
- First, go to the official website of ECOBANQ, and click on the Join Now button to sign up. You will be asked to enter and confirm your email ID. Once you fill in the information, they will send you an email with guidelines and necessary information, together with a follow-up link.
- Click on the follow-up link in your email, and it will redirect you to a more detailed registration page on the website.
- Now, you will be required to provide some basic personal information. In addition, you will be asked to enter your banking information, including details of the bank account that you would like to link to your ECOBANQ e-wallet. Remember that you need to select the qualifying bank and ensure you have enough funds for a seamless transaction.
- Lastly, after providing all the necessary information, confirm the registration and, in the next page, you will be given access to your e-wallet account with funds ready to be used.
How to Make a Deposit With ECOBANQ Casinos
First things first: ensure that your online casino of choice accepts ECOBANQ as one of their payment options. If they don’t, you'll be able to find a casino that does from our list above.
As for the second step, ensure that your linked Indian bank account has enough funds to support the transaction. If not, you can transfer more money using Visa or Mastercard. Next, check for any minimum or maximum deposit limits. If you have enough funds, you can proceed to deposit them by selecting ECOBANQ as an option. Your funds will be seamlessly transferred from your linked account to your player account in real time and almost instantly, allowing you to take a spin at the slot machines, play a hand of Blackjack or choose anything you like from the casino games they offer.
How to Withdraw Your Funds with ECOBANQ Casinos
Withdrawing your funds from the ECOBANQ e-wallet is as easy as depositing it. All you need to do is select ECOBANQ as your withdrawal option within your account or the designated menu. Don’t forget to check the minimum or maximum withdrawal limit before making any transactions.
After you select ECOBANQ among the available withdrawal options, a separate window will open for authorisation. You then need to authorise the transaction by providing the necessary details, and the transfer will be processed.
Your initial transaction may take a couple of days as the casino will have to verify your eligibility to withdraw funds. But after that's taken care of, the service will be instant.
The Advantages and Disadvantages of ECOBANQ’s Casino Services
One of the greatest advantages of using ECOBANQ is knowing that whenever you make your payments using this platform, both your money and your personal data is protected. To give customers extra peace of mind, the company has placed a great deal of emphasis on their security technology. We've provided more details about this below, along with other pros and cons that come with using ECOBANQ.
- Security – All your banking and personal information is protected by SSL encryption and preserved as classified information. An SSL certificate ensures the privacy and integrity of the data passed between the web server and the browser. In simple words, you will be able to understand clearly where your information is being sent to, and whether it is encrypted or not.
- Speed – ECOBANQ claims that every transaction will be done in real time, meaning your funds will appear in your player account almost as soon as you make the payments. However, you have to keep in mind that some payments could take up to two or more business days, depending on the casino in question and other factors involved in the transactions. It may also vary from one region to another.
- Ease of Registration and Use – If you have been looking for a comprehensive payment platform that's easy to sign up with and that takes care of both your deposits and withdrawals without a lot of hassle, ECOBANQ fits these requirements to a T.
- Device Compatibility – If you prefer using mobile casinos, ECOBANQ will allow you access to their e-wallet from your mobile device with added device optimisation.
- 24/7 Customer Service – ECOBANQ has dedicated, 24/7 customer support should you run into any issues regarding the payment or registration.
- Limited Availability – ECOBANQ’s service differs across regions, depending on the law of the land regarding gambling. Due to these region-specific gambling regulations, it would be wise to check if it’s available at your chosen online casino.
- Only Transactions with Indian Banks and Currency are Allowed – Players can only make transactions through the banks and in Indian Rupee (INR), which can be a major deterrent to those outside the country.
- Limited experience – ECOBANQ is rather new compared to its competitors, so there is not a lot to refer to in terms of customer feedback. However, those who have tried it seem to be pretty satisfied so far.
- Slow Customer Service – Unfortunately, live chat or phone support is unavailable; customer service is only accessible via email. Such things eliminate the possibility of an immediate solution to any problem that you may face.
- Irrevocable Payment Policy – Once you make a payment through ECOBANQ, you cannot revoke it. You will have to rely on the recipient’s discretion and goodwill should any payments be made in error.
How Safe Are ECOBANQ Casino Transactions?
As we have already discussed the safety features above, it should be now made clear that any transactions you've made with ECOBANQ, along with your personal information, are secure. ECOBANQ gives utmost priority to the vital information you provide at the time of registration and resolves to store them as classified information. It provides the proof of ownership of the domain (server).
We also mentioned that they use SSL Encryption or Secure Socket Layer Encryption, which allows you to track where your information is sent to. SSL encryption secures data transfer between the web platform and the browser. It enables a dual-factor authentication for every payment, which protects your private information.
Alternatives to ECOBANQ Casinos
Although ECOBANQ claims to have a fast fund transfer facility as well as ease of registration and access, it still is a rather new platform. If you'd prefer to use a tried-and-tested alternative that's been around for longer, allow us to introduce you to other conventional payment methods that have been in the industry for quite some time now.
Launched in 2001 and formerly known as Moneybookers, Skrill is an e-wallet service and one of the most popular options among casino players. Skrill boasts a user base of 36 million across the globe, and also implements highly secure safety features like SSL Encryption. It also offers a safe and fast payment option, just like ECOBANQ, and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Despite its popularity, Skrill is not without its disadvantages:
- It comes with transaction fees.
- Many sign-up bonuses are not accessible through Skrill.
- Setting up an account can be time-consuming.
Nonetheless, Skrill is accepted by most of the online casinos, and some of them even offer sign-up bonuses for Skrill users. In case you're interested in checking them out, here is our list of top 10 Skrill casinos.
Since its inception in 1999, Neteller has been working to create a safe banking place for its users. Later, in 2004, it began focusing on the UK market, and since then has only gained more fans. It offers complete peace of mind for its users, with ease-of-use and flexibility. It's free to sign up, but fees may apply when making transactions.
Probably the most famous among all the e-wallets and payment solutions in the world, PayPal probably has the broadest user base too. Moreover, casinos offer PayPal bonuses for the players who choose this platform for deposit and withdrawals. It is convenient, free to register, fast and reliable. Still, some online casinos levy additional fees for PayPal withdrawals, so it's advised to read the terms & condition before making a payment. There may be conversion charges, which are also currency and region-specific.
– Apple Pay
A product from the gadget manufacturer, Apple, this is one of the safest modes of transaction. You can only use it on an Apple device (MacBook, iPad, iPhone) and it uses the safety features of said device. For example, the integration of the security of Touch ID makes it one of the safest of its contemporaries. Apple Pay also offers seamless transactions, but before you sign up, we suggest checking from our list of top Apple Pay Casinos to see whether your chosen operator accepts it as a payment method.
ECOBANQ Casinos Conclusion
With fast payment options and a seamless registration process, ECOBANQ is one of the best e-wallets available, despite being fairly new to the market. Although it has been designed especially for Indian players, it can also cater to the needs of those from other countries. However, besides the alternative payment options listed above, there is a host of other, longer established e-wallets like Boku, ecoPayz, Trustly, Jeton and many others, should you not be convinced by ECOBANQ just yet.
ECOBANQ Casinos FAQs
After you log in to your ECOBANQ account, you should be able to view any information regarding transaction fees.
Yes. ECOBANQ uses SSL Encryption to secure transactions and preserve your personal data.
All players across the world can use ECOBANQ. Still, they are required to open a new account with an eligible Indian bank, to which their ECOBANQ account must be linked.
Yes, you definitely can. ECOBANQ allows both deposit and withdrawal using its platform. However, before you make any transactions, check whether your chosen casino allows withdrawals using ECOBANQ.
Users who receive more than $10,000 as payment in a single week are required to provide additional information to ECOBANQ in order to continue receiving payments in the same week.
ECOBANQ claims to settle your payments in real time, and it can take a maximum of up to 24 hours.
Opening an account with ECOBANQ is hassle-free. The first step is completed almost instantly, and the entire process may take up to 24 hours.
Not all casinos accept ECOBANQ transactions, so it's best that you check beforehand with your chosen operator to see whether they do. You can also refer to our list of online ECOBANQ casinos that we have provided above.
If you're looking for a new payment option, check out these different payment providers: Upay, EZIPay, Alfa Click, SafetyPay, UseMyFunds, Wirecard, Discover Card, DaoPay, PurplePay, Poli Pay, Abaqoos, OKPay and MiFinity.