Top Casinos with PurplePay Payment Method 2022
PurplePay is a new payment method for online casinos. It is mostly used by Canadian, Australian and New Zealand casino players. It is one of the fastest and easiest payment methods. However, there are still very few PurplePay casinos. In this article, we will tell you which casinos accept PurplePay and how to use this method to deposit at your favourite online casino.
Top Casinos Accepting PurplePay
22 Spins without Deposit!
iLucki Casino Play
20 No deposit Free Spins
Get $5 just for registering!
$200 + 20 Free Spins Welcome Bonus
Bao Casino Play
$2,000 Bonus + 100 Free Spins
Spin Samurai Casino Play
The greatest live casino experience
Live Casino Play
400% Bonus up to $1,000
La Fiesta Casino Review Play
What is PurplePay?
PurplePay is an online voucher, with which most Australian and Canadian players are familiar. In some areas, such as in Australia, people can buy PurplePay prepaid vouchers from their local shops or from secure online distributors. In this case, it works similar to prepaid visa card.
PurplePay vouchers are also available through the payment section in online casinos. This version of the payment is also popular Australian as well as Canadian and New Zealand players. You do not need an account to use it, as you can simply use it through the payment link provided at the cashier.
Where Can I Buy PurplePay?
To use a PurplePay voucher, you do not need the PurplePay site or app. Instead, you will be presented with a PurplePay link in the casino’s cashier. Choose it from the Payment Methods list and confirm your voucher purchase with your credit card at the PurplePay website.
How to use PurplePay at an online casino
Using PurplePay at an online casino is as simple as using a credit card like Visa or Mastercard. This step-by-step guide will show you exactly how to use PurplePay at an online casino. (For example, 888 Casino). While you can purchase a PurplePay voucher separately, you can also purchase them with your credit card, through the cashier at the online casino.
- Step 1: Head to the casino and create an account.
- Step 2: Once your account is ready, head to the cashier and choose PurplePay. Often, you may first need to click on “more payments”, in order see the PurplePay option.
- Step 3: Fill in your credit card details.
- Step 4: You will now be redirected to the PurplePay site.
- Step 5: Confirm your details and CVV.
- Step 6: You will get a ‘Voucher' number.
- Step 7: Click on ‘Complete the deposit to my account' to deposit the amount to your casino account.
Why use PurplePay Visa Voucher?
It may seem a bit redundant to first purchase a voucher with your credit card, then to use that voucher to play at an online casino. Most casinos accept credit cards like Visa or Mastercard anyway. Still PurplePay may offer you an advantage, if:
If your bank does not allow casino transfers.
Not all banks allow gambling-related transfers, so a transfer via PurplePay is an easy way to avoid restrictions.
If you do not want casino transfers showing up on your bank statements.
While nobody has a right to see your personal transactions, some prefer to keep their online gaming habits as secret as possible.
If your bank charges high fees for international credit card payments.
Certain banks charge unreasonable fees for international transfers. You can avoid these by paying through PurplePay.
Can You Withdraw with PurplePay?
PurplePay is a Visa Voucher, which you can use for various online purchases. You use the whole amount immediately, when you make a deposit at an online casino. The system only works for deposits. To withdraw your winnings, you will need to choose another payment method, such as e-wallets or a bank wire transfer.
How to Find Purple Pay Casino Sites
If you want to see whether a casino offers Purple Pay, you will need to check the payments section. Most casinos have a page where they list all of their available payment methods. Usually it is at the bottom, so scroll down until you can see it. Sometimes, you can find it in the casino’s menu bar as well. Of course, it can be a bit of work checking if every casino offers PurplePay. That is why we have listed the best Purple Pay casino sites above.
PurplePay Pros and Cons
Nowadays there are dozens of casino payment options available, with new options popping up every few months. Each has its own pros and cons. Here at Top10-Casinosites, we always recommend using a safe payment method with high limits and low fees. PurplePay fits this description perfectly. There is one major disadvantage, however.
- Very Secure
- Very fast
- No Fees
- Privacy guaranteed
- No Withdrawals (!)
- One time use
- Not accepted everywhere
- Requires a credit card to purchase
- Very Secure: One advantage with PurplePay is that it is extra secure. The online casino (or anyone else) can never get your credit card details, so even if it is hacked nobody can get your personal details.
- Very fast: PurplePay deposits are just as fast as credit card deposits. In fact, there is really only one more step, since you will have to verify your payment through the PurplePay website, instead of the online casino.
- No Fees: PurplePay does not charge any fees, giving it a clear advantage over e-wallets such as Neteller or Skrill.
- Privacy guaranteed: When paying through PurplePay, you can be sure that no casino deposits will show up on your bank statement, making it harder for anyone to track your online behaviour.
- No Withdrawals: PurplePay is an online voucher. You cannot use it to withdraw or store funds. If you want to withdraw your winnings, you will need to choose another payment method, such as e-wallet or bank wire transfer.
- One time use: While certain vouchers let you use the funds gradually, you will need to use all your funds for a single deposit.
- Not accepted everywhere: While PurplePay is a secure payment method, there are still few casinos that accept it. With that said, we believe there will be many more PurplePay casinos in the near future.
- Requires a credit card to purchase: If you want to buy a PurplePay voucher online, you will need to have access to a credit card or e-wallet.
If a casino does not offer PurplePay, or you wish to use a different method, there are still plenty of other payment options from which you can choose. Here are some alternatives:
Neosurf is a voucher available in Australia and New Zealand. You buy a card, which contains a 10-digit code and fill in the code at the casino cashier. You can buy it from various stores, as well as online.
Interac is an excellent payment method, unique to Canada. It allows for fast and safe transfers between Canadian banks and casino sites or other merchants.
Casino e-wallets such as Neteller, Skrill or PayPal are internationally trusted and accepted by most online casinos. While they guarantee safety and lightning-fast transactions, they do come with fees, which will cost you a percentage of your deposit or winnings.
Credit cards are widely accepted, in fact, almost all casinos, except a few Bitcoin casinos accept them. However, the problem might be your own bank, in which case Neosurf, Neteller, Skrill or PayPal might be an easier option.
Cryptocurrencies are easy to use, and accepted in many online casinos. There are usually no fees, except a miner’s fee, and you can withdraw winnings instantly to your wallet. Of course, you will have to set up a wallet of your own, which not everyone is interested in doing. Have a look at the best Bitcoin casinos available for example
A fast, safe and easy deposit method!
PurplePay is a fast and easy way to use your credit card at an online casino. It keeps your credit card number secret, while no casino deposits will show up on your bank statements. If you are an Australian, Canadian or New Zealand player and have trouble making deposits, you can be sure that one of the above casinos will accept your deposit through PurplePay. Alternatively, you could consider Interac (Canada) or Neosurf (Australia and New Zealand).
PurplePay Casinos FAQs
Yes! While some payment methods, such as e-wallets are sometimes restricted for casino bonuses, PurplePay deposits give you full access to any welcome offers a casino may offer.
100%. Transfers with PurplePay are fast and 100%, thanks to a unique 16-digit code. You can buy them through various shops, or generate them real-time through websites.
There are many alternatives payment methods, such as e-wallets, credit cards or bank transfers. You can check out There are a range of different payment providers available on the online casino market, which include Upay, EZIPay, Alfa Click, SafetyPay, UseMyFunds, Wirecard, Discover Card, Ecobanq, DaoPay, Poli Pay, Abaqoos, OKPay and MiFinity.
- The Best Canadian Online Casinos for Value and Gaming Experience Thanks to a more relaxed attitude towards online gambling, players in the Canada can enjoy their favourite games online with greater peace of mind. Find your favourite Canadian online...
- Best Abaqoos Casinos 2022: Online Gambling Payment Guide In this article we will talk about the Abaqoos payment method, best Abaqoos casinos and give you a detailed review on this payment method. You will know about the...
- Top 10 Online UseMyFunds Casinos for Deposits & Withdrawals UseMyFunds is the primary payment service provider of a Canadian-based company by the same name UseMyServices. It facilitates online-based payments by connecting your existing banking institution with the online...