Top 10 Best Apple Pay Casinos 2022
If you have an iPhone and want an instant, secure way of depositing casino funds, look no further than Apple Pay. At Apple Pay casinos online, players can instantly deposit in seconds with just their iPhone, iPad or Mac device.
Top10 Apple Pay Casinos EU/ROW
€1,000 + 50 Free Spins BonusPlay * more terms & conditions apply
€1,500 + 300 Free SpinsPlay * more terms & conditions apply
150 Free Spins + €1,000 BonusPlay * more terms & conditions apply
€400 Extra Welcome OfferPlay * more terms & conditions apply
Up to €250 Live Casino BonusPlay * more terms & conditions apply
100% Up to €140 BonusPlay * more terms & conditions apply
Deposit €100 Play with €200Play * more terms & conditions apply
€500 + 200 Free SpinsPlay * more terms & conditions apply
€100 + 100 Bonus SpinsPlay * more terms & conditions apply
50 Free Spins Book of DeadPlay * more terms & conditions apply
What Is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is a digital contactless payment service provided by Apple for iOS devices such as the iPhone and iPad.
It allows users to make fast online casino payments their bank accounts without having to use their bank cards in any way.
Online casinos that use this are considered apple pay casinos which are fast withdrawal casinos as this service provides a quick and easy way to convert any bank card into a virtual digital card.
Is Apple Pay Secure?
To start with, you should only be playing at licensed and regulated online casinos. That’s because a licensed Apple Pay online casino will leverage high-end security protocols – namely 128-bit or even 256-bit Single Socket Layer encryption.
Using Apple Pay is far more secure than using a regular physical bank card. Firstly, extra verification is required to use Apple Pay – you must enter a passcode or use biometrics, such as Face ID and Touch ID, to confirm the payment.
Secondly, Apple Pay generates a unique code for each transaction so your card number isn’t shared with the online casino. Your card info is also not stored on your device or on Apple servers, so if your iCloud account is hacked, your card details are still protected.
How to Use Apple Pay
All you need to play at Apple Pay casinos is an Apple device. You can access Apple Pay casinos and apps from either the App Store or from within the Safari browser. Setting up an account is very easy, as our guide below will show you.
Setting Up Apple Pay
Getting started with Apple Pay is simple, and only requires your Apple device, a bank card, and your Apple ID. Our easy guide will have you ready to play at Apple Pay casinos in no time at all!
- Set up an Apple ID. (You would have completed this when setting up your iPhone or iPad)
- Open the Wallet app and sign in to your Apple ID when prompted to do so.
- Simply select + or tap Add Card to be directed to the Apple Pay page.
- Imput your card details manually, or take a photo of your card – the app will then be able to read the details.
Enter your expiry date and CVV before agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- Verify your card by entereding a 6-digit code sent via SMS.
Confirming your account ensures that your bank accepts Apple Pay. Not every bank will, and some that do may request a few further questions for verification purposes.
- You can now use your phone to make purchases in stores and online.
How to Make an Apple Pay Deposit
Making an Apple Pay online casino deposit couldn’t be and has never been any easier. In fact, apple Pay was designed for simple and fast transactions and simplicity – perfect for casino payments.
Be warned though – it cannot be used to make online casino withdrawals. You’ll need to use another payment method to cash out any winnings from a casino online accepting Apple Pay.
- Log in to any of your favourite Apple Pay casinos via the Safari browser on your Apple device or via the Apple Pay casino app.
- Navigate to the cashier section and choose “Deposit”. Select “Apple” Pay as your preferred deposit method.
- Enter a deposit amount and confirm. You will then be requested to authenticate the transaction in the Wallet app.
This will open automatically – either input your passcode or use biometrics for even faster payments.
- Your deposit should be processed instantly! You can start playing as soon as you like.
Why Use Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is a great payment option at online casinos as it offers no-fuss, instant and direct deposits. Signing up to and using Apple Pay is also free. The service also offers near one-click online casino payments and you don't need to input lengthy card numbers.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Apple Pay
Though the good certainly outweighs the bad when playing at Apple Pay casinos and enjoying your favourite online casino slot games, even Apple Pay has a couple of pitfalls. Below are the pros and cons of using this service at an Apple Pay online casino.
- Excellent security features
- Instant deposits
- Easy to use
- No account numbers or lengthy card numbers
- Only available on iOS devices
- Can’t make casino withdrawals
Apple Pay Best Practices
Apple Pay features some amazing security features that aim to keep you and your data safe whilst playing at Apple Pay casinos online. However, the system is not impervious to fraud, and to protect you, we have compiled a few tips to ensure safety and security when you're playing on Apple Pay casinos.
- Use biometrics – People can crack or guess a password, but they can’t impersonate your face or fingerprints. Set up either Face ID or Touch ID. That way, if anyone gets a hold of your device, they won’t be able to do anything with it.
- Research the Casino – A simple rule is: unlicensed online casinos are a no-go. There is no protection in place, and who knows what levels of security they are employing. Licensed online casinos are fair and they leverage the highest levels of security protocols and practices.
- Avoid Public WiFi – 5G networks encrypt data. Of course, you can also set up many layers of security when using your own private network at home. Hackers and scammers love public WiFi networks because they are rarely well-secured – so avoid using Apple Pay on the train or at the café.
Apple Pay Casino Bonuses
The big difference between land-based casinos and Apple Pay online casinos can be seen in the bonuses. Not many land-based casinos offer incentive to play at all, but Apple Pay casinos offer many exciting offers.
For starters, there is the welcome bonus – typically a deposit match offer by Apple Pay casinos, whereby you'll be offered as many bonus funds as you deposit in real funds. You’ll also commonly see free spins bonuses too, where Apple Pay casinos grant you free play at selected online slots.
Best Mobile Apple Pay Casinos
One of the best ways to play casino games on the go is through mobile Apple Pay casinos. Most will provide a mobile-optimised casino site, while some Apple Pay casinos even offer a dedicated, downloadable mobile app.
LeoVegas may very well provide players with the most comprehensive Apple Pay mobile casino experience of any online casino. Their mobile casino is available in multiple languages, and provides players with a truly award-winning gaming experience. A monstrously large casino game selection awaits, and there is a great sports betting platform too.
Apple Pay online casino players can enjoy 400+ slots, table games, and incredibly smooth live-dealer products from multiple software providers like Evolution Gaming. The app is built on 128-bit SSL encryption technology and allows biometric logins. With LeoVegas holding multiple licences, you can feel safe using Apple Pay to make instant deposits.
If simplicity is what you're looking for, then the Unibet mobile app is perfect for you. Compatible with any iPhone and iPad devices running iOS 9.0 or higher, the Unibet casino app features everything you would find on the browser-based version.
Unibet take security seriously, and along with 128-bet SSL encryption, there's a system that monitors for serious hackers such as those conducting DDOS attacks. You’ll find everything from live dealer games to classic slots and everything in between too.
Players can jump straight into their favourite casino games very quickly, and newbies will have no problem navigating the intuitive interface.
A modern feel with plenty of casino games makes the 888casino app an excellent choice for Apple Pay online casino players. Their live casino streaming is snappy, and the range of bonuses available is rather impressive. There is nothing quite like being able to claim an offer almost every day from within a fantastic mobile casino platform!
Unlike some apps that dump old slots on their mobile apps, 888 Casino has nothing but popular and recognisable titles. 888casino provides a lot of different payment methods including Apple Pay, and fee-free withdrawals are a nice touch.
Alternative Payment Methods
But what if you don’t have an iPhone? Perhaps you want to keep your personal bank account out of it altogether? Thankfully, there is more than one way to fund a casino account.
With so many top payment methods available to casino players, you’ll be sure to find the perfect one for you – and the ideal method for making withdrawals if you stick with online casino Apple Pay deposits.
There really is no better way to instantly deposit at Apple Pay casinos than by using your very own iPhone, iPad, or Mac. With Apple Pay, you can make super secure payments that are processed instantly, allowing you to play at Apple Pay casinos in seconds!
Apple Pay Casinos FAQs
Apple Pay is a mobile payment service that allows users to connect their bank account, via a bank card, to a single application. With Apple Pay, you can essentially make one-click deposits at Apple Pay casinos online.
Android users will have to use another means to fund their casino accounts. To use Apple Pay, you’ll need an Apple device such as an iPhone or iPad.
Nope! Another perk of using Apple Pay is that there are no fees levied on transactions at online Apple Pay casinos.
You won’t need to wait around very long with online casino Apple Pay transactions! Apple Pay casinos will process your deposits instantly.
No, there are no limits when using Apple Pay. However, Apple Pay casinos do have minimum and maximum deposit limitations that you’ll need to adhere to.
- The Best Mobile Casinos & Mobile Bonuses in 2022 The best mobile casinos give you the chance to play from anywhere you may be, with excellent mobile bonuses to boot! In this article, we’ll tap into the different...
- Best Google Pay Casinos 2022: Online Casinos with Google Pay Although extremely rare to find, Google Pay gambling online is a convenient and safe way of making deposits to your favourite UK online casino. Below we take a look at...
- Best Discover Card Casinos Online in 2022 Discover Card is the third-largest credit card company in the United States, with more than 50 million total cardholders. As such, there are many benefits to playing at Discover...
We collaborate with industry experts to make sure that our readers are getting the best possible content. All our articles are there to improve your casino experience.