Apple Pay Casinos – Everything You Need to Know in 2022
At an Apple Pay casino, payment transactions can be completed with just a couple of taps from your smartphone! To learn more about how this works, keep reading our detailed guide below.
- The Best Apple Pay Casinos 2022
- Who Are Apple Pay?
- Why Is Apple Pay So Popular?
- Using Your Mobile with Apple Pay
- How To Deposit/Withdraw with Apple Pay
- The Advantages and Drawbacks of Apple Pay
- Bonuses on Offer with Apple Pay
- Important Tips for Using Apple Pay
- Alternatives To Apple Pay
- About Apple
- Apple Pay Casinos – Summary
- Apple Pay Casinos FAQs
The Best Apple Pay Casinos 2022
100% Bonus up to €1,000 + 150 Free Spins Across 4 Deposits
Pelaa Casino Review Play
100% Bonus up to CHF 300
7 Melons Casino Play
100% Bonus up to €1,500 + 300 Free Spins Across 4 Deposits
Casino Lab Play
100% Bonus up to €200 + 30 Free Spins
Casino Masters Play
Who Are Apple Pay?
Available to users of Apple devices, Apple Pay is a digital wallet from Apple Inc. that facilitates money transfers in-store, via apps, as well as on websites.
Payments can be made via iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. In addition, Apple Pay effectively provides digitalised credit and debit cards, with no contactless terminal being required. Instead, two-factor authentication is used, including Touch/Face ID, PIN, or passcode.
Apple Pay is available in a host of currencies, too, including euros, British pounds, US dollars, Swedish krona, and Australian dollars. It is also listed on NASDAQ, S&P100, and DJIA.
While withdrawals through this payment method are only available with certain operators, Apple Pay cash casino sites enable quick, secure, and easy-to-process deposits in over 50 countries,
The Origins of Apple Pay
Before finally launching Apple Pay in 2014, Apple worked on a payment system for several years. They did so after partnering with the likes of Mastercard, Visa, and American Express.
Apple Pay was announced at an Apple event for the iPhone 6, with Apple CEO Tim Cook having discussed the magnetic stripe on bank cards as “outdated and vulnerable.”
Apple Pay became available at the same time as the iOS 8.1 software update, with only US-issued cards being accepted at first. However, UK-issued cards followed in 2015, with other countries following quickly. In the US, some ATMs even have Apple Pay support, allowing users to withdraw funds using them.
Why Is Apple Pay So Popular?
Apple Pay offers one of the most convenient methods of making payments. With most of us carrying our smartphones with us at all times, payments can be made without a wallet or bank card.
Along with this, payments are fast and secure, and there are no fees to worry about either. Transactions are authenticated to further ensure customers' security. Moreover, there is no need to enter lengthy bank card numbers or account numbers, which, as we all know, can be time-consuming.
Overall, Apple Pay seems ideal for mobile casino players, with the benefits certainly outweighing the limitations, as we will discuss in more detail later on.
Using Your Mobile with Apple Pay
For most, an iPhone will be used to process Apple Pay transfers. So, how do players go about getting started at Apple Pay online casinos? The following step-by-step guide walks players through the process:
- Enter your mobile device and access the “Wallets” app. Tap on the + button.
- Select either a credit or debit card and tap “Continue”.
- Add your chosen card by following the on-screen instructions.
- Verify your card with your bank or issuer.
Now that you have Apple Pay set up, it is time to start making payments. After you've selected your preferred Apple Pay casino, log in to access the cashier page via your smartphone or tablet.
Tap on the “Deposit” option and enter the amount you wish to add to your balance. Select the Apple Pay option from the list of accepted payment methods. Verify your payment via Touch/Face ID, with deposits being processed immediately.
How To Deposit/Withdraw with Apple Pay
At an Apple Pay casino online, players will be able to deposit or withdraw funds to and from their accounts by means of this terrific payment method.
Let’s take a closer look at how both transactions work, including useful step-by-step guides for players to follow:
Apple Pay deposits are available from as little as £5; however, £10 is the minimum amount on most casino sites. Players will receive their funds instantly, allowing them to to start playing their favourite games in no time. The process is quick, easy, and safe, with the following steps having to be completed to add funds at an Apple Pay casino:
- Enter your chosen Apple Pay casino.
- Log in and head to the cashier page.
- Tap on the “Deposit” option and select Apple Pay from the list of available payment methods.
- Enter the deposit amount.
- Confirm the payment, which will open the relevant app.
- Enter your password and use Touch or Face ID to authorise the payment.
- Wait a few seconds for funds to appear within your casino account.
As mentioned previously, withdrawals are not available via Apple Pay on all casino sites. However, for those that do offer this option, Apple Pay withdrawals are processed free of charge within a matter of days.
Note: Players in the UK will only be able to withdraw in this manner if they have deposited using Apple Pay within the last 12 months.
Below is a step-by-step guide for withdrawing from an Apple Pay casino:
- Access the cashier page of your Apple Pay casino once again.
- Tap on the “Withdraw” option.
- Enter the withdrawal amount.
- Select Apple Pay.
- Confirm the withdrawal and authorise the transaction using your password and Touch/Face ID.
- Wait up to 5 days for funds to clear.
The Advantages and Drawbacks of Apple Pay
As with any method of payment online today, Apple Pay has its own set of pros and cons. So, before deciding whether Apple Pay online casinos are for you or not, be sure to consider the benefits and limitations below:
Bonuses on Offer with Apple Pay
As mentioned above, players must check as to whether an Apple Pay deposit will be eligible for a casino bonus. Of course, where Apple Pay is ineligible, players can select an alternative for their opening deposit before reverting to Apple Pay for future payments.
Having looked at the bonuses from our top-ranked Apple Pay casino sites, the following are a taster of the bonuses available to those depositing in this way:
UK Bonuses via Apple Pay
- Casimba – 100% Bonus up to £200 + 50 Free Spins
- Paddy Power – 50 Free Spins Bonus
- Vegas Hero – 100% Bonus up to £100 + 50 Free Spins
International Bonuses via Apple Pay
- Playzee – 100% Bonus up to €1,500 + 150 Zee Spins
- Casumo – 100% Bonus up to €500 + 120 Free Spins
- Videoslots – 100% Bonus up to €200
Important Tips for Using Apple Pay
To help you maximise your experience and get the most out of Apple Pay, we've listed a few useful tips below:
Alternatives To Apple Pay
If Apple Pay is not quite for you, then fear not. There are a host of efficient alternatives, including some well-known brands.
Each comes with its own set of pros and cons, including limits, fees, and processing times. Let’s take a closer look at some of the best alternatives to Apple Pay below:
Apple is an American technology company specialising in electronics and software. With a revenue of over $360 million, it is the biggest company of this kind in the world.
Alongside Amazon, Microsoft, Meta, and Alphabet, it is regarded as one of the “Big Five” American information technology organisations.
Apple Pay Casinos – Summary
Apple Pay casino sites are becoming increasingly common, both in the UK and internationally. Offering convenient, quick, secure, and free of charge deposits and withdrawals, the best Apple Pay casino sites are all licensed by top authorities.
So, whether you are new to online gambling or otherwise, be sure to check out the top-ranked Apply Pay casinos listed above. Don't forget to claim your welcome bonus in the process, many of which can be unlocked with an Apple Pay deposit!
Apple Pay Casinos FAQs
Apple Pay is a mobile payment service that allows users to connect their bank account, via a bank card, to a single application. With Apple Pay, you can essentially make one-click deposits at Apple Pay casinos online.
Android users will have to use another means to fund their casino accounts. To use Apple Pay, you’ll need an Apple device such as an iPhone or iPad.
Nope! Another perk of this payment method is that there are no fees levied on transactions at online Apple Pay casinos.
You won’t need to wait around very long with online casino Apple Pay transactions! Apple Pay casinos will process your deposits instantly.
No, there are no limits when using Apple Pay. However, Apple Pay casinos do have minimum and maximum deposit limitations that you’ll need to adhere to.
- Best Google Pay Casinos 2022: Online Casinos With Google Pay Although relatively rare to find, a Google Pay casino offers a convenient and safe way of gambling online. In this article, we go over everything there is to know about...
- The Best Pay By Mobile Casinos 2022 – Top SMS & Mobile Payment Methods One of the easiest ways to pay for a few rounds at your favourite casino sits right in your hands or pocket! Your smartphone’s phone bill or credit can...
- UAE Online Casinos 2022: Your Full Guide The vibrant and luxurious cities of UAE, such as Dubai and Abu Dhabi, aren’t the Las Vegas of the Middle East, as gambling is completely banned. Despite this, many...
We collaborate with industry experts to make sure that our readers are getting the best possible content. All our articles are there to improve your casino experience.