MiFinity & Beyond: Casinos Accepting MiFinity Deposits in 2023
Mifinity casinos are online gambling sites which accept deposits and withdrawals using the Mifinity e-wallet – a simple, smart, secure and modern solution for global money transfers and, quite possibly, the next big thing in e-wallets in 2023!
- Top Mifinity Casino Sites For Endless Gambling Fun in 2023
- What is Mifinity?
- How Does Mifinity Work
- Mifinity Licensing & Security
- How to Use Mifinity At Online Casinos
- Mifinity Fees, Limits & Accepted Currencies
- Mifinity Casino Perks in 2022
- Pros & Cons of Mifinity at Online Casinos
- Alternatives to Mifinity
- MiFinity Casinos FAQs
Top Mifinity Casino Sites For Endless Gambling Fun in 2023
- Withdraw up to $1,000 with Mifinity
- Award-winning casino
- VIP club
- No fee Mifinity payments
- Multilanguage platform
- VIP club
- High withdrawal Mifinity Casino
- Reload bonus
- Over 200 jackpot slots
- Instant Mifinity casino transactions
- Weekend booster
- Over 5000 games
- Mifinity payments are supported
- Over 5,000 casino games
- Exciting achievement system
- Small minimum Mifinity deposits
- Refer-a-friend bonus
- Country-specific payment options
What is Mifinity?
Mifinity is a global online payments company licensed by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) and certified by Union Pay International to issue pre-paid debit cards.
With over 18 years of experience in the industry, Mifinity has managed to acquire a prestigious and growing network of global partners, including the likes of VISA, Mastercard, SOFORT and Trustly.
The company provides both business and personal accounts for its users to simplify money transfers worldwide using a variety of devices (smartphones, tablets etc.). Its mission is to be the market leader in the online payments sector, which is why Mifinity also brands itself as ”the brains behind your payment needs.”
Using Mifinity as a payment gateway provides businesses, merchants and customers with an effective, secure, fast and cheap transfer option. Multicurrency deposits and withdrawals are supported, so that users can transact with anyone in the world, thanks to Mifinity’s broad financial network and local payment options.
The main services provided by Mifinity to its customers are as follows:
- The Mifinity e-wallet, which can be used as a digital bank account – customers can send funds in multiple currencies and top-up their balance in more than 170 countries. Transfers via the Mifinity e-wallet are instant.
- A money transfer service which allows users to send money directly to bank accounts, mobile phone numbers, e-mail addresses or other Mifinity e-wallets.
- UnionPay International, a 24/7 payments option for people outside of China who want to send money to UnionPay cards issued in the country. They can send funds via laptops, tablets or smartphones.
How Does Mifinity Work
In fact, the growing popularity of Mifinity at online casinos is undeniable – the service ticks all the right boxes in terms of speed, security and ease of use. For that reason, it has all the elements to be as widely used in the near future as the undisputed leaders facilitating e-wallet gambling in 2022, such as Skrill, NETELLER, ecoPayz or PayPal.
MiFinity works similarly to the other casino e-wallets listed above – once you fund your MiFinity account, you’re free to deposit and withdraw at your chosen casino with just a few taps on your screen. You will enjoy loads of great features, including an easy-to-use interface, competitive pricing and even a search option for finding previous transactions.
Starting out with Mifinity is extremely easy. All you have to do is follow the steps below:
- Sign-up for an account on the Mifinity website/download the app from Google Play/Appstore
- Insert your personal data (name, surname, address, password etc.)
- Verify your e-mail address to activate the account
- Top-up your balance using bank card or online banking
- Send funds to your favourite Mifinity casino!
Mifinity Licensing & Security
If you have any concerns regarding the safety of your funds and personal data when using Mifinity, we are happy to inform you that the company makes security one of its top priorities.
For starters, they are licensed to issue electronic money by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and they are a regulated financial institution by the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA).
Moreover, Mifinity complies with the latest security regulations (PCI DSS Service Level 1) and its systems are audited periodically to ensure they are up-to-date with the most advanced data protection technologies.
Each e-wallet transaction, including Mifinity casino deposits and withdrawals is encrypted via SSL technology and your account is further secured through the use of Strong Customer Authentication (SCA), per European legal requirements. MiFinity users do not need to share personal details with casino providers, reducing the likelihood of having details hacked.
The company further provides a Mifinity security guide to help you understand how your funds and data are kept safe, as well as some important tips to follow, such as never sharing your username, password or 2FA verification codes and avoiding suspicious e-mails/text messages (or phishing attempts).
Mifinity Reviews & Player Consensus
If you’re still on the fence about using Mifinity for your online casino needs, we’ve scoured the internet for Mifinity reviews and here is what we found:
- 51% of current employees would recommend Mifinity to a friend, according to public Glassdoor data
- Mifinity has a 2.6/5 rating on TrustPilot
- Scamadviser gave the Mifinity.com website a trust score of 95/100
- The Mifinity e-wallet has 10 000+ installs on Google Play
Furthermore, another important factor to consider is that some of the most reputable gambling sites are also Mifinity casinos and integrate this option for both deposits and withdrawals, such as Bitstarz, KingBilly or Genesis.
How to Use Mifinity At Online Casinos
Once you’ve successfully downloaded the Mifinity e-wallet app and completed all necessary verifications, here’s how to use it to make both deposits and withdrawals:
Online Casino Deposit with Mifinity
- Find a trustworthy Mifinity casino (you can also look over our list above)
- Click on the ”deposit” option provided within the wallet
- Select the desired top-up method (bank cards and cryptocurrency are both supported)
- Select Mifinity from the list of casino deposit methods
- Confirm your transfer
Your Mifinity casino deposit will be processed instantly! A Mifinity casino may have additional fees involved depending on the method you’ve used for top-up, which we’ll present in further detail down below.
Withdrawing with Mifinity
As long as users have previously deposited to their MiFinity eWallets and completed the 4-digit PIN verification process, they will have the choice to divert funds back to that card.
The following steps need to be taken to complete the MiFinity withdrawal process:
- Select “Withdraw” from the options on the left side of the eWallet account
- Specify the source for withdrawal of funds (only cards or bank accounts which have been verified previously will be displayed)
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw and the description of how you would like this transaction to appear on your statement
- Select “Make Payment” at the bottom of the page
After the transaction is processed successfully, users will receive a confirmation email for reference.
Mifinity Fees, Limits & Accepted Currencies
The Mifinity payments system offers true global coverage – multiple international currencies are accepted for transactions and bank transfers, such as EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD, RUB, USD or NOK.
Mifinity uses a fair, transparent and competitive pricing system. These values translate to any Mifinity casino you play at!
Are you a fan of crypto casinos? Mifinity users can fund their Mifinity e-wallet using many of the major cryptocurrencies out there!
There is a dedicated fees section on the official website, where users can find all deposit and withdrawal processing commissions, whether they use cryptocurrency to fund their account (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum), bank cards, Klarna, Trustpay etc.
Do keep in mind that transferring funds via SEPA bank transfer is always free. Here’s a detailed overview of the Mifinity fees & limits to expect:
|MasterCard Non-EEA Eastern||2.5%|
|MasterCard Non-EEA Western||2.5%|
|Local Bank Transfer||€1 * SEPA|
Mifinity Casino Perks in 2022
If you’re still reading so far and wondering if Mifinity casinos are the right choice for you in 2022, here’s what you can expect from a casino with Mifinity that’s ranking among the best:
Games & Software Providers
The great news is that a casino Mifinity is not that different from a regular online gambling site – you can find a broad portfolio of popular casino games to try for free or for real money, which includes video slots, progressive jackpot slots, lottery or live dealer games. Based on our analysis, most Mifinity online casinos feature at least 20-30 reputable software providers, such as NetEnt, Microgaming or Yggdrasil, so there are many characteristics to experiment with, from free spins to cascading reels.
When it comes to table and card games played against the house, there are many online roulette, blackjack, baccarat and video poker variants that you can try at your average Mifinity casino. You will benefit from random results each round, thanks to the use of RNG (Random Number Generator) technology. Our top picks for you in this category are Three Card Poker, European Blackjack and Classic Baccarat, because these have the lowest house edge (up to 1.5% on average).
And, if you want to experience all of the above against real, English-speaking dealers, just like in a regular casino, we highly recommend trying out these titles, as they will give you the best odds and RTP scores – Unlimited Blackjack by Playtech (99.54% RTP), Lightning Baccarat (98.74% RTP) or Infinite Blackjack by Evolution Gaming (99.51% RTP). Alongside these fantastic odds, you’ll also experience HD streaming, innovative camera angles and live interaction with the croupiers.
Lastly, if you’re a beginner who doesn’t want to risk any funds until they learn the ropes, have no worries – you can also try free live casino, right here, on our website, with no registration needed!
Casinos with Mifinity provide regular rewards for both new and existing players, such as:
- No deposit bonuses – they can be claimed by any newcomer who signed up on a Mifinity casino, confirmed their details and passed all relevant KYC checks. Alternatively, some operators may ask you to insert a promo code along with your registration details before they credit you the offer or you may have to speak directly to the customer support team
- Welcome bonuses – welcome bonuses come in all shapes and sizes, from matched deposit offers up to a fixed percentage (usually 100%) to a set number of free spins on your first deposit. Welcome bonuses can only be claimed once per account/IP address and often come with restrictions, such as rollover requirements or max cashout limits
- Free spins – as mentioned previously, free spins are usually included in the welcome package, but it’s not a fixed rule – they can also be given on a special occasion, such as Christmas or New Year’s Eve. Some Mifinity casinos offer no wagering free spins, allowing punters to cashout immediately, without restrictions, whilst others impose wagering requirements (between 25x-30x on average)
- Reload bonuses – reload bonuses are granted by your average Mifinity casino to keep you active on the platform and determine you to deposit more, after you just became a customer. That is why reload bonuses are provided on a weekly or monthly basis and typically match your second or third deposits by 25%-75%
- Cashback – because any player will incur a loss at their favourite casino game at least once in their lifetime, operators often provide hourly or weekly cashback to make up for it, at various titles on their platform, such as live casino games or video slots (usually 10%).
- Loyalty points – another measure of a high quality Mifinity casino is the existence of a loyalty program that players can enroll in to acquire various rewards. Typically, players will receive loyalty points on their every stake at eligible games (roulette, blackjack, online slots), which can then be converted into bonus money or even cash prizes
- VIP clubs – many of the top gambling sites also feature exclusive VIP programs, aimed at high rollers, where benefits are frequently larger in value and personalized (a dedicated account manager, holidays and cars, access to exclusive events etc.)
Whichever offer fits your preferences from all of the above, don’t forget to carefully read terms & conditions before claiming a Mifinity casino bonus.
According to our research, it’s not hard at all to find a Mifinity online casino with fantastic customer support services – the ones recommended by our team will be ready to assist you 24/7 via live chat, e-mail or telephone.
Pros & Cons of Mifinity at Online Casinos
- Instant, safe and easy-to-use global payments system
- You can use your mobile phone to pay and/or receive funds
- Multiple top-up methods (bank transfer, cryptocurrency, bank cards)
- Instant casino deposits and speedy withdrawals
- Easy management of funds via a digital wallet
- Transparent and competitive pricing system
- Accounts can be created in multiple currencies (EUR, USD, GBP)
- Accessible in over 170 countries and counting.
- Fees are applied.
- Still not accepted by every online casino
- There are many restricted countries
Alternatives to Mifinity
If there are no casinos that accept Mifinity in your country or region, have no fear, Mifnity casino alternatives are here! There are plenty of global e-wallet alternatives that work much the same way, such as:
if you’re a veteran gambler, you probably remember it by its former name, Moneybookers. Skrill is one of the oldest digital wallets on the market. Established back in 2001 and currently owned by Paysafe Group, Skrill provides online payments and money transfer services in over 120 countries, with 40 currencies accepted.
NETELLER is a former competitor to Skrill, which is now also owned by Paysafe Group. NETELLER is primarily used for online gambling transactions – by July 2000, it was processing payments for 85% of the world’s gambling merchants and the number is only expected to grow. NETELLER can be used solely as a digital wallet, but it also provides a pre-paid Mastercard debit card for EEA customers
Revolut made its big break on the market with the mission of providing ”one app for all things money”. Today, the company services over 18 million users in 35+ countries, including online casinos. Players can sign-up for a Revolut account by downloading the mobile app and create balances in up to 30 currencies.
PayPal is a multinational financial technology company, which is mostly known for facilitating online payments in the ecommerce space. However, in recent years, it’s become a go-to e-wallet for gamblers, due to its increased security, the ability to process instant deposits and large global coverage.
MuchBetter functions very similarly to Revolut, as it can be used as an e-wallet, with all operations easily manageable via the mobile app, or you can order a prepaid Mastercard debit card attached to your balance. MuchBetter is designed primarily to service the gaming industry, which is why users can acquire points on their every deposit to a gaming site and even participate in the company’s quarterly prize draws.
MiFinity Casinos FAQs
Top-rated casinos that accept Mifinity can be found all throughout Europe and UK – for example Bitstarz, Casino Cruise or Videoslots.
Due to its collaboration with 4Stop and the introduction of the Two Factor Identification process (2FA), MiFinity is one of the most secure eWallets on the market. One of the greatest things about eWallets – you can’t lose them on the back seat of the number 8 bus, unlike your day-to-day wallet.
The process only takes a few moments, whether you register using the Mifinity mobile app or directly on the website. You only need to fill in the sign-up form with your personal details, confirm them and activate the account – easy as ABC!
This will depend on the Mifinity casino you registered on. Withdrawals can be instantaneous or take up to five days, depending on the online casino’s withdrawal policy and the original deposit method used. If in doubt, check with the customer service team to find out the exact times.
Unless specified otherwise in the terms & conditions, Mifinity deposits should be eligible by default for any casino bonuses, whether that’s a sign-up offer or free spins. However, if your online casino of choice excludes e-wallets in general from these types of offers, there’s a good chance that will also include Mifinity.
If you're looking for alternative payment providers, we suggest you take a look at Upay, EZIPay, Alfa Click, SafetyPay, UseMyFunds, Wirecard, Discover Card, Ecobanq, DaoPay, PurplePay, Poli Pay, Abaqoos and OKPay.
The process is pretty simple – all you need to do is register online using the web interface or download the Mifinity e-wallet mobile app, top-up your balance with funds using your desired currency (EUR, USD), then transfer instantly to your Mifinity casino of choice.
There are multiple ways to pay with Mifinity – you can use bank cards (VISA/Mastercard), online banking or even convert your cryptocurrency balance in real time to FIAT currency so you can seamlessly pay at any merchant, thanks to the company’s partnership with BitPay.
As long as you choose a reputable Mifinity online casino licensed by a well-known regulatory authority such as MGA or UKGC, you should have no reasons to worry. Moreover, you’ll also benefit from Mifinity’s own security protocols, such as 2FA and SSL encryption.
Yes, there are fees imposed by Mifinity for both deposits and withdrawals, depending on the method you choose, with the exception of SEPA bank transfer, which is always free. You can find the full list of fees and commissions here. Do keep in mind that some Mifinity casinos may also add processing fees on your transactions.
Any deposit and withdrawal limits will typically be imposed by the Mifinity casino you register on and not the service provider itself. These will be usually detailed in the banking section or in the terms & conditions.
Yes, unfortunately, there are quite a few non serviced countries where Mifinity is not yet available, such as the United States, Cuba or Belarus.