Top Mastercard Casinos 2022: Casinos That Accept Mastercard
Mastercard casinos are online casinos that accept Mastercard as one of their payment methods. If you're looking for the best Mastercard casino, you've come to the right place! We'll also show you how to register, as well as how to move funds to and from your Mastercard casino account.
Top Mastercard Casinos in 2020
100% match bonus up to €200Play * more terms & conditions apply
100% bonus up to €1500Play * more terms & conditions apply
Welcome €/$1000 or AU/CA/NZ$1500 + 200 free spinsPlay * more terms & conditions apply
€2000 welcome bonus + 200 free spinsPlay * more terms & conditions apply
100% welcome bonusPlay * more terms & conditions apply
100% bonus up to €200 + 200 free spinsPlay * more terms & conditions apply
100% welcome bonusPlay * more terms & conditions apply
100% welcome bonusPlay * more terms & conditions apply
How to Get a Mastercard
Getting a Mastercard is pretty straightforward. If you have a bank account, you'll most likely get a Mastercard or a Visa, depending on who the bank is partnered with. If your bank has a partnership with Visa, they can provide you with a Mastercard as well. They'll sometimes charge a little, though this charge varies widely from one bank to another.
You can also visit the Mastercard website and apply for a credit, debit, or a prepaid card. In that case, you'll have to enter some personal details like your name, address, bank details, and so on.
What Mastercard Should I Get, Debit or Credit?
You can choose either or both of them, so it depends entirely on you. However, it would help if you had a clear idea of how these two cards work.
- When you use a debit card, you use the funds available in your bank account. You can't buy something that your bank balance doesn't permit.
- In the case of a credit card, you can buy something even if you don't have enough money to buy it. In short, a credit card allows you to take credit from the credit provider. Remember that you have to return the money within a set time frame and with some interest.
Some Mastercard casinos offer special bonuses for using a credit/ debit card. First, you have to choose an online casino that accepts card payments. After that, go through the offer details to determine whether you should use a credit card or a debit card to move funds.
If you have a debit card to use it on Mastercard casinos, keep reading this article for a better understanding of how to go about this!
Why Should I Use Mastercard on Online Mastercard Casinos?
In general, we feel that players prefer using debit cards on Mastercard casinos as it’s a simple process, and because almost all online casinos accept card transactions. A card holder doesn't have to worry about delayed transactions or any third parties. Furthermore, Mastercard allows you to deposit a large amount of money to your online casino account.
Is Using Mastercard Online Secure?
If you're opting for a credit card only to play at Mastercard casinos, you should learn about a few regulations. In the UK, the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) has banned the use of credit cards in online casinos, which came into effect on April 2020.
According to a survey done by the UKGC, more than 22% of online gamblers who use a credit card in online casinos classify as problem gamblers. Therefore, as a social responsibility measure, the regulatory authority has ruled out the use of credit cards in online casinos.
If you're not from the UK, you can use Mastercard credit cards at casinos.
With regards to security, Mastercard has been in the vanguard of implementing security measures to ensure all transactions are safe.
All Mastercard debit/credit cards have:
- An EMV Chip Embedded: This is a microchip that protects all your data and encrypts every transaction.
- An Identity Check Feature: After you make a payment, Mastercard sends you a notification on your registered email ID/mobile phone number to ensure that you made the transaction.
- Global Support: If your card goes missing, you can report it and ask for a replacement.
- Zero Liability: You won't be held accountable for any unauthorised transactions.
As you can see, using Mastercard online is very secure!
Online Casino Mastercard Deposits
To make casino deposits using Mastercard, simply follow the below steps:
- First, register an account with your chosen Mastercard casino. If you're unsure about the best payout online casinos that accept Mastercard, don't worry – you can choose any from our list of recommendations.
- Once you complete the registration, click on the “Cashier” tab, after which you'll be shown multiple deposit options. From these, choose “Mastercard“.
- Next, you'll need to deposit funds using Mastercard. Depending on the casino, the amount you deposit may vary.
And you're done! Just like that, you've successfully deposited funds in your Mastercard casino.
If you’re not too keen on depositing with Mastercard, feel free to check out our list of various other deposit methods you can use instead.
Online Casino Mastercard Withdrawals
Maybe you've just had an excellent hand at the blackjack table and you want to enjoy your winnings. Withdraw as much as possible from the online Mastercard casino account by following these steps:
- First, visit the online casino cashier (you can access this from mobile devices as well).
- Select “Mastercard” from the host of withdrawal options that appear.
- Withdraw your winnings!
Remember that different Mastercard casinos have different withdrawal limits. Be sure to find out what the withdrawal limit is before registering at a Mastercard casino to avoid any unnecessary hassles.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Using Mastercard Casinos Online
Mastercard is arguably the most used method of making transactions in online casinos. There are a number of reasons why casino buffs use their Mastercard credit or debit cards to move funds into their online casino accounts, which we've outlined below.
While nothing in life is perfect, it's actually a little challenging to count the disadvantages of using Mastercard. However, if we were to nitpick, there are a few worth mentioning:
However, as can be seen, the advantages of Mastercard outweigh the disadvantages. With its enormous global reach and ensured safety, it’s difficult to go wrong with this popular payment method.
- It allows you to deposit large funds in your casino account.
- It's widely accepted in almost all best online Mastercard casinos.
- Offers global support to the cardholders.
- There are sometimes small fees against certain kinds of transactions (such as conversion charges).
- Not all casinos allow withdrawals using Mastercard.
- Withdrawals can take up to 5 business days to be processed.
Other Payment Options on Online Mastercard Casinos
The best payout online casinos will give you a wide range of payment options to choose from. Among bettors in the UK, there are many popular payment methods, such as the use of debit cards, alternatives to credit cards, and bank transfers, among others, which all fall under the conventional payment category.
Mastercard and Visa are among the top credit providers in terms of plastic money; that is, credit, debit, and prepaid cards. However, a large number of players prefer using e-wallets, since e-wallet transactions are pretty seamless, and even top online casinos with the best payouts accept them. Skrill, NETELLER, PayPal, Trustly, ecoPayz, Entropay, Boku, paysafecard, Siru, and WebMoney are the top e-wallets that cater to gamblers.
Which Is Better, Mastercard or Visa?
You may find more similarities between Visa and Mastercard than differences. Both are widely accepted payment options, not only in Mastercard casinos, but all across the world. The truth is that there isn't really an advantage to using Mastercard over Visa, or vice versa.
Both Visa and Mastercard have their own e-wallets, these being Digital Wallet for Visa, and Masterpass for Mastercard. That said, some online casinos offer some bonuses on deposits made using Mastercard or Visa, but that number isn't that impactful.
However, there could be charges levied on transactions made in foreign currencies, known as conversion charges. Traditionally, this charge is imposed by your bank, and not by Visa or Mastercard.
Online Mastercard Casinos: Which are the Best Alternative Payment Methods?
Earlier, we mentioned that e-wallets are very popular with gamblers due to how easy they are to use and how widely accepted they are by high-paying casinos. If, for whatever reason, you'd prefer not to use an e-wallet, you'll be glad to know that there are plenty of other options out there, such as:
- Google Pay: Very popular among Indian gamblers, Google Pay is a UPI platform. Google Pay allows you to transfer funds from your bank account. The process is quite seamless, without the hassle of bank transfers.
- Apple Pay: For Apple users, Apple Pay is a very convenient method of payment. Since it’s only available to Apple device users, however, it hasn’t penetrated the online casino market that well.
- Cryptocurrency: Various online casinos allow you to deposit funds using cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is slowly gaining momentum, but still has a long way to go before becoming a leading payment method. However, there has been a rise in crypto casinos such as Zcash casinos and Ripple casinos.
Mastercard Casinos Summary
We use debit and credit cards in our lives every single day, so it's expected that all casinos will also accept this payment method. If you'd prefer to stick to more conventional payment methods, then there's no harm using your debit card at online casinos because of it's easy to use, while still remaining safe and secure.
Mastercard Casinos FAQs
Absolutely! Mastercard always ensures the safety and security of every transaction.
It usually takes around 2-4 business days.
You're free to use either. However, if you're from the UK, the use of credit cards in online casinos has been banned by the UK Gambling Commission.
There's no specific limit, and depends entirely on the casino’s policy.
This depends entirely on the policy of the casino accepting Mastercard.
Most of the best payout casinos accept Mastercard payments. However, some online casinos in the USA don’t allow Mastercard withdrawals.
You can find a list of the best Mastercard casinos in 2021 at the beginning of this article.
Sometimes a 2% transaction charge is levied on withdrawals. Moreover, a conversion charge may apply if you exchange foreign currency.
Of course you can! But you'll have to use a debit card since the UK Gambling Commission has banned the use of credit cards in online casinos.
- Alternatives to the Best Credit Card Casinos in 2022 Credit card casinos offer players a way to make deposits on credit, similar to a loan. As of 14 April 2020, though, the United Kingdom Gambling Commission has prohibited...
- The Best Online Scratch Cards UK 2022 – Scratch and Win Big! The adrenaline rush that comes from playing online scratch cards is like no other! In this guide, you'll find all the most important things you need to know about...
- Best Casino Deposit Methods: Online Payment Guide Casino payment methods have come a long way, allowing for seamless gaming experiences and managing your bankroll with the push of a button. In this article, we'll go over...
We collaborate with industry experts to make sure that our readers are getting the best possible content. All our articles are there to improve your casino experience.