TOP10 respects your privacy and is fully committed to protect your Personal Data and to process it, if needs be, in compliance with the applicable laws.
Definitions & Interpretation
- Personal Data – Collectively all personal and identifiable information that you submit to via the website. This definition shall be in line with that of the GDPR.
- Cookies – A small text file placed on your computer when you visit certain parts of the website and/or when you use certain features of the website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies).
- EU Cookie Law – The Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive 2002/58/EC
- User or You – Any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by us and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to us and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services.
- Website – The website that you are currently using (https://www.top10-casinosites.net/) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- A reference to ‘persons’ includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “Including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- The headings and sub-headings are solely used to identify this policy’s provisions and
do not have any substantive meaning or interpretive value to this Policy.
Data we collect about you
We may collect the following data:
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers.
- Email Address
- Analytics data with respect to your use of our Website and Services such as your IP address, click tracking, number of clicks on a game, number of visits to webpages. Certain information is collected using cookies and/or similar tracking technology – please see further section “Cookies”. No Special Categories of Personal Data shall be collected by us
Our Use Of Data
- All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the GDPR. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
- Your data shall be kept for a period of one year.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third-party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your data will not be disclosed to third
parties. This includes our affiliates and/or other companies within our group.
- Any or all of the above data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically,
data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improvement of our products/services.
- Transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you.
- Contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the website;
- If you do not provide the requested Personal Data, TOP10 might not be able to provide you with its services.
Third Party websites & Services
We may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the website. The providers of such services shall not have any access to personal data provided by users of this Website.
Links To Other Websites
Changes Of Business Ownership & Control
Controlling Use Of Your Data
Wherever you are required to submit data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that data. This may include the following:
- Use of data for direct marketing purposes.
- Sharing data with third parties.
Functionality Of The Website
Accessing Your Own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us, via a Data Subject Access Request.
Data security is crucial to us and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected via this website. This means that we do our utmost possible to secure your personal data. Any passwords provided by you are however your responsibility and should be kept confidential from your end.
All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current EU Cookie Law.
Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling us to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the website may not function fully or as intended.
This website may place the following Cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies – These are cookies that allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Your Rights over your Personal Data
You may choose to exercise any of the rights provided by GDPR over your personal data. These include:
✓ Withdrawal of your consent which was previously given to us (this shall not affect any previous processing which was done when you had given consent);
✓ Lodging a complaint with any relevant Data Protection Authority;
✓ Access to your Personal Data that is held by us;
✓ Correcting any Personal Data which is not up to date or which is incorrect;
✓ Erasure of any Personal Data that we hold;
✓ Restricting any processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances;
✓ Enforcing us to provide you or another company you nominate certain parts of your Personal Data;
✓ Object to any data processing where we are doing it for our legitimate interests
Updated in August 2023