In order for our website to give you the best possible experience, we use ‘cookies’.
What Are Cookies? Cookies Explained!
A cookie is nothing more than a small text file that is saved onto your computer or device each time you visit a site. This small file, which can be read using a simple text editor, helps the website remember your preferences (such as preferred language, display preferences, font size) and actions (like log-in details). In other words, cookies are small files with information that help save you time and ensure you get a tailored version of the site.
What Are My Options?
By accessing and using this website, you are consenting to the use and storage of cookies on your computer or device.
For more information on how to deactivate or delete cookies from your browser, please visit the about cookies website.
Categories of Cookies
There are a variety of cookies we use, and each of them serves a different purpose. The most common are those for:
- Technical Necessity – cookies which are necessarily needed in technical terms.
- Storage Duration – cookies which are stored and used for a certain period of time.
- Cookie Provider – those placed or stored by this website or third parties.
This category of cookies comes in two types, the Necessary and the Non Necessary.
Necessary Cookies are needed in order for the website to function properly. Unless you have instructed your browser to reject cookies, then these will automatically be placed on your device or computer when you access the site.
Non Necessary Cookies are cookies that are not strictly necessary for the website to function properly in technical terms, but which help improve your experience of the website. Cookies in this category can also help us get information on which areas of our website you use the most, so we can adapt what we do to your specific requirements.
There are three types of Storage Duration Cookies.
Session Cookies are those cookies that are only needed during that particular session on our website. These cookies are used to retain certain information during your session, and are deleted from your computer or device as soon as you leave our website or your current session expires.
Permanent Cookies are longer-lasting cookies that can help us remember your preferred settings (like language chosen) without you needing to re-enter them every time you access the site. While these are called ‘permanent’, they are actually automatically deleted after a predefined period of time.
Flow Cookies are cookies downloaded onto your device or computer for it to communicate with our internal servers. These are downloaded when you start navigating our site and are deleted as soon as you end your navigation. While these specific cookies have a unique identification number, they do not give us any information on who you are.
There are two such types of cookies.
Provider Cookies are those placed on your computer by us or by the operator of our website, commissioned by us.
Third-Party Cookies are used by other websites or organisations, with the most common type being used as Web Analytics Tools (such as Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, or AdWords, among others). Other external providers can use such cookies to tailor advertising or even integrate social media plugins (such as share buttons to Facebook or Twitter, among others).
Last Update : May 2021
- Top 10 Casino Affiliate Programs 2022 Casino affiliate programs are what we would call a win-win situation. By splitting the workload of finding new customers, both casinos and affiliates can mutually benefit. The basics of...
- Top Casino Bankroll Management Strategies for 2022 Bankroll - a word often mentioned but frequently misunderstood. Effective casino bankroll management is key to enjoying a long and (hopefully) prosperous relationship between yourself and casino games. [toc]...
- The Best Mobile Casinos & Mobile Bonuses in 2022 The best mobile casinos give you the chance to play from anywhere you may be, with excellent mobile bonuses to boot! In this article, we’ll tap into the different...