Best Monero Casinos To Try in 2023
Looking for Monero casinos that offer amazing bonuses and promotions in 2023? Your search ends here! We’ve got all the juicy details and information you need to satisfy your curiosity and enhance your online gambling experience.
- Monero Casinos – Who Accepts Monero?
- What Is Monero?
- Monero Wallets
- Monero Faceuts – Should You Use One?
- Monero at Online Casinos
- Depositing at Monero Casinos
- Withdrawing at Monero Casinos
- Advantages and Drawbacks of Using Monero at Online Casinos
- Bonuses at Monero Casinos
- Games at Monero Casinos
- Anonymity and Security at Monero Casinos
- Monero versus Bitcoin, Ethereum and other crypto coins
- Should You Choose Monero Casinos?
- Monero FAQs:
Monero Casinos – Who Accepts Monero?
- Play mini games with cryptocoin
- Live casino games
- Regular bonus promotions
- Allows RUB deposits via Monero
- Diverse payment methods
- Great loyalty system
- Bet insurances for sports
- VIP cash-back
- Weekly casino prizes
- VIP club
- Live player chat
- New game providers added
- Dedicated mobile app
- No fees Monero deposits
- Weekly casino races
- Accepts many crypto, including Monero
- Great selection of games
- Available to play on mobile
What Is Monero?
Monero or XMR is a popular cryptocurrency launched in 2014 that offers users safe storage in a wallet and fully anonymous transactions online.
Launched in 2014, Monero (XMR) is a popular cryptocurrency that values privacy and anonymity above all else. If you’re looking for a digital currency that offers an extra layer of security to protect your identity and financial information, Monero may be the one for you.
Monero is often referred to as a privacy coin, and it’s not hard to see why. Unlike Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other major cryptocurrencies, Monero uses advanced cryptographic techniques to keep your transactions hidden from prying eyes. It does this by using a complex system of ring signatures, stealth addresses, and other obfuscation techniques to make it virtually impossible to trace the sender, recipient, or the amount of any given transaction.
Now, we know what some of you may be thinking: Don’t other cryptocurrencies offer privacy features too? And they do, you’re right, but the thing that sets Monero apart is its commitment to privacy as a fundamental principle.
While other cryptocurrencies offer privacy features as an additional add-on, Monero was built from the ground up with privacy in mind. Every transaction is private by default, giving you total peace of mind in this regard.
In addition to its privacy features, Monero is known for its commitment to decentralisation. Unlike some other cryptocurrencies, Monero has no centralised governance or control, meaning that no one entity or organisation has the power to manipulate or control the network. This makes Monero a truly decentralised and democratic currency, free from the influence of any single entity or authority.
With its advanced privacy features, commitment to decentralisation, and growing community of supporters, Monero is quickly becoming one of the most trusted and respected digital currencies on the market today.
Because it is a decentralised payment solution, in order to use it, you need a Monero wallet. Monero functions as electronic cash that enables you to make transactions censorship-free from many different devices, which is why you should choose the wallet that best fits your needs.
Most popular Monero Wallets
- GUI Wallet – This is the official desktop wallet for Monero, and it is one of the most popular choices due to its ease of use and security features. The wallet allows users to store and send Monero, and it comes with a user-friendly interface and strong encryption to ensure the safety of user’s funds.
- CLI Wallet – For experienced users with some programming skills, the command line interface (CLI) Monero wallet offers additional features such as the ability to use remote and bootstrap notes, which can help speed up the syncing process with the Monero blockchain. The CLI wallet also allows for transactions to be made over the TOR network, which enhances privacy and helps to further obscure the user’s IP address.
- Mobile & Light Wallets – Mobile and light wallets such as Cake Wallet, Feather Wallet, and Monerujo, are available for both iOS and Android devices. These types of Monero wallets are popular because they offer users a simple, intuitive interface that makes it easy to store, send, and receive Monero on the go. Cake Wallet, in particular, also includes features like Touch ID and Face ID authentication to ensure the security of the user’s funds.
- Hardware Wallets – Monero is compatible with the most secure hardware wallets on the market, such as Trezor and Ledger, and they are also currently working on developing their own hardware wallet called Kastelo. Hardware wallets are widely regarded as one of the most secure ways to store Monero. The device is small, portable, and easy to use, and it allows users to store their Monero offline, away from the internet, which makes it nearly impossible for hackers to steal user’s funds.
- MyMonero – This is a web-based wallet that is popular because it’s easy to use and can be accessed from any device with an internet connection. It offers users a simple, user-friendly interface and strong security features, such as two-factor authentication and end-to-end encryption.
Monero Faceuts – Should You Use One?
Monero faucets are online platforms that distribute small amounts of Monero cryptocurrency for free. They can be a great way for new users to get their first Monero coins without spending any money.
These small amounts of Monero, known as ‘dust’, can help new users learn how to use cryptocurrency, including how to send and receive transactions, how to store it in wallets, and how to interact with other Monero users. As a result, a Monero faucet can be a good option for a casino player if they want to avoid the hassle of using Monero exchanges.
In addition to being a helpful tool for beginners, Monero faucets can also be useful for people who are interested in testing out new Monero-related projects or services. For example, a developer who is building a Monero-based website or application may want to test the user experience with small amounts of Monero before launching the platform. In this case, Monero faucets can be a valuable resource for acquiring the necessary dust.
However, it’s important to note that Monero faucets typically distribute very small amounts of cryptocurrency, so they should not be seen as a way to get rich quick. Instead, they are a helpful tool for new users who want to learn more about Monero and for developers who are testing new projects.
If you’re looking for a Monero faucet, some of the most popular are Express Faucet and Monerofaucet.info.
Monero at Online Casinos
Monero gambling is becoming a popular option for online casinos due to its emphasis on privacy and security. Transactions are untraceable and unlinkable, making them ideal for online gambling, which often involves large amounts of money and sensitive financial information.
What's more, Monero does not expose the identity of the sender, recipient, or transaction amount, providing a higher level of privacy for users. Additionally, Monero transactions are processed quickly and with lower fees compared to other cryptocurrencies, making it an attractive option for online casinos that value efficiency and affordability.
Depositing at Monero Casinos
Here's the lowdown on depositing at Monero Casinos:
- Choose a Secure Wallet: Ensure you have a secure and legitimate Monero wallet. You can choose from a variety of wallets we recommended earlier that have been crafted by the official Monero creators to ensure your safety.
- Effortless Monero Deposits: Head over to the cashier or payment section of your chosen Monero casino and look for the option to deposit Monero. You may have to search for it, but most casinos should have the option available.
- Easy Process of Sending Monero: Once you have selected the Monero deposit option, you will receive a unique wallet address. This address is where you will need to send your Monero funds from your wallet. Be sure to copy the address correctly and double-check before you make the transfer.
- Copy, Paste, and Deposit: With the address copied, open your Monero wallet and navigate to the ‘send’ or ‘withdraw’ section. Paste the unique wallet address into the ‘recipient’ or ‘send to” field, and enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- No Room for Error: Before sending the transaction, make sure to double-check the amount and address. Once you are certain that everything is correct, hit ‘send’ to initiate the deposit.
- Finalise Your Monero Payment: Your Monero deposit should now be complete. The casino may take some time to process the transaction but, once it’s confirmed, your funds should be available for you to use at the casino.
You can buy Monero with various FIAT currencies like US dollar, euro, etc. However, beware of the volatility – like all crypto, the value can go up and down fast, so try to buy at a low price. Deposits are usually instant and require minimal or no fees.
Withdrawing at Monero Casinos
If you’re ready to withdraw your winnings from a Monero casino, here’s a step-by-step guide to help you do it safely and securely:
- Personalise your Monero Withdrawals: Use your personal Monero wallet for greater control over your funds. This is more secure than using a cryptocurrency exchange as you have exclusive access to your private keys. Choose a Monero option from the casino’s withdrawal menu and enter the address of your wallet in the designated field.
- Verify your Wallet Address: Make sure that you check all the details carefully before initiating the withdrawal as Monero transactions are non-reversible. Double-check the address and the amount to ensure that your funds are transferred to the right place. You don’t want to accidentally send your Monero to the wrong address.
- Fast Confirmation, Slight Delay in Processing: Once you confirm the withdrawal, it usually takes only a few minutes for the transaction to be confirmed on the blockchain. However, the processing time may vary depending on the specific casino’s policies. The funds will be available in your Monero wallet once the transaction is complete.
Advantages and Drawbacks of Using Monero at Online Casinos
Although Monero Casinos are not as popular as other cryptocoin casinos yet, the coin is rapidly catching up. Here are some top reasons to choose it and some drawbacks to look out for:
- Completely private deposits and withdrawals, since it doesn’t use blockchain technology.
- Small or nonexistent payment fees.
- Instant deposits.
- Withdrawal requests are processed quick.
- No need to share ID and other personal details.
- Monero is accepted by many large operators.
- Volatility levels are high – if value decreases rapidly, you'll lose money.
- Not all casinos accept it.
- Geographical restrictions to it.
- Lengthy deposit process.
- Some bonuses might not be available if depositing with Monero.
- Game offer at Monero Casinos might be more limited.
Bonuses at Monero Casinos
Some of the most common bonus types found at Monero Casinos are:
- Welcome casino bonuses (typically awarded in BTC, equivalent in XMR or FIAT money).
- Free spins to play on the most popular slot games.
The above are usually awarded to new players. Recurring players may also get VIP privileges and rewards such as an online loyalty bonus for large bets placed on the platform. If you choose Monero Gambling, you may get also get a no deposit bonus, but they are rarer to find.
Games at Monero Casinos
The offer at Monero Casinos is not that different from that of a standard online casino, however fair dice games and crypto titles are usually more popular here.
Depending on the operator and your location, you might run into issues such as smaller total number of titles you can try or bonuses you’re eligible for, but it’s not always the case.
Typically, you will find all the titles you’re used to, from classic slots like Starburst, to slots with progressive jackpot like Mega Moolah, table games (classic or live dealer roulette) or card games (blackjack, baccarat, video poker).
Monero casinos also have live casino options, with varying numbers of roulette and card game types. Some Monero Casinos also have mobile optimization, apps and/or a modern interface, so you can enjoy your favourite mobile slots on the go.
Crash gambling is a popular crypto game where players guess the best time to cash out their bet before the increasing multiplier ‘crashes'. You can play crash gambling for free on Top10-CasinoSites.
Anonymity and Security at Monero Casinos
In terms of protection and confidentiality, Monero Casinos are among the safest you can go for.
Players prefer Monero because transactions are fully private. This is ensured via multiple layers of encryption such as stealth addresses (the destination of the deposit or the casino’s platform is hidden) and ring CT technology (the sum transferred by the player is hidden).
Moreover, the IP address from which the user transfers is also made untraceable, irrespective of the device used. Monero further adds ring signatures, mixing a user’s transaction with another user’s address so no one can trace a casino deposit back to you or steal your private information.
Monero versus Bitcoin, Ethereum and other crypto coins
Some players and technology enthusiasts prefer Monero Casinos over the Best Bitcoin Casinos or Top Ethereum casinos since Monero transactions are practically untraceable. In the case of the other two, every transaction you make gets recorded on the blockchain, they are verifiable by authorities at any given point in time and can be traced back to the user.
Monero functions differently by using cryptography and multiple layers of encryption – in this way, both the sender, the receiving address and the sum transferred are hidden.
There is also a larger possibility for hackers to target the biggest crypto players on the market, as opposed to altcoins. It’s enough to search the term “Bitcoin Scams” on the internet to understand why casino players are starting to prefer altcoins, instead, for added security.
Another advantage is Monero’s fungibility, meaning two similar XMR units are interchangeable and can substitute each other. Monero cannot be blacklisted, which is not the case with Bitcoin.
EOS, or EOS.IO, is a cryptocurrency network developed and initially released in 2017 that aims to conduct millions of transactions per second, all without transaction fees. It’s developed by block.one and has since gained quite a bit of popularity among casino players around the globe. See all EOS casinos
Originally released in 2014, Stellar is an open-source platform that allows digital cash to fiat money conversions. It also has its own token or cryptocurrency, which is called Lumen or XLM. Owing to its relative age compared to newer platforms, Stellar has had a chance to enter adoption into quite a number of online gambling sites. See all Casinos that accept Stellar
Ripple technically refers to the blockchain platform supporting much more than just cryptocurrencies. For a cryptocurrency gambling site though, you’ll be using the platform’s native currency called XRC. See all Top Ripple casinos
BNB officially refers to the Binance exchange, which has some of the highest trading volumes among other exchanges within this new frontier.
It’s often also used to refer to the Binance Coin, which is its native coin that can be used at gambling sites that support it. See all BNB casinos
Should You Choose Monero Casinos?
As a discerning online gambler, you may be wondering if Monero casinos are the right choice for you. Let me tell you that if you value security and privacy, then Monero’s advanced technology is certainly worth your consideration.
With the added benefits of no-deposit bonuses and free spins, Monero casinos have become a favourite among crypto enthusiasts and players looking for an extra layer of anonymity. It’s no surprise that these casinos are quickly gaining popularity in the world of crypto gambling.
Yes. Usually, Monero is used only by large and respected cryptocurrency casinos with a verifiable license issued by Curaçaoan authorities. If you have any doubts, look for the license number and regulatory body of the casino and make sure the platform is protected by safe connection (https).
You can also use popular exchanges like Kraken or Binance that allow you to buy Monero with fiat money then transfer it to the casino. Even so, we recommend using a Monero wallet for added safety.
Yes. Once a transfer has been completed, if you inserted a wrong wallet address, all funds are lost.
It depends on what you’re looking for and what your goals are: whether you’re after a diverse games’ selection or simply a modern interface. Some Monero casinos are known for their dice games, while others come up with huge jackpots or bonuses given in Bitcoin. Check out our recs above.
Some of the best we’ve seen are welcome bonuses received in Monero or other cryptocurrency (they save you the hassle of exchanging back to fiat), lower house edge (many Monero casinos offer it for roulette or dice games, for example), or generous VIP programmes.
Yes. Monero is completely safe to use, provided that you choose a reputable casino. It has multiple layers of encryption in place and no way to trace the transaction back to the user unless they’ve given you a special view key.
Yes. You only need to insert your wallet’s address.
It depends on the casino. Each crypto casino has their own limits but the lowest deposit accepted is typically between $10 and $25.
Some people argue that it is since is uses complex algorithms to maintain fully anonymous transactions, which isn’t the case with Bitcoin, as the latter uses blockchain technology. That means, if there are fraud suspicions, the government and other authorities can verify all stored transactions on the blockchain.