Best POLi Casinos in 2022 – Deposit with POLi in New Zealand Casinos
If you happen to be based in New Zealand, then POLi offers an alternative to credit, debit cards and digital wallets.
It’s a safe and convenient online payment system for topping up your online casino account – and it gets better, as there are no transfer fees.
Keep reading for the best POLi casinos and casinos that accept POLi.
The Best POLi Casinos in New Zealand
100% matched up to NZ$1,200 + 260 free spins across 4 deposits
Captain Spins Play
Please note that the casinos listed in this table accept Skrill, which can then be topped up using POLiPay.
What is POLi?
POLi Payments is an online platform that helps Kiwis make online payments.
This is based in Melbourne, Australia, and serves customers across the whole of the antipodes, including New Zealand.
If you’re a Kiwi casino player, then POLi is a method of topping up your Skrill account, thus allowing the instant transfer of funds, no credit card required.
How Does POLi Work?
The POLi payment method is easy-to-use factor, all POLi casino transfers are pretty much instantaneous, and it’s free-of-charge. So it’s no surprise that New Zealand’s online casinos have been quick to accept POLi as a standard method for online players.
POLi is available at the following New Zealand banks:
- Bank of New Zealand
- TSB Bank
- The Co-Operative Bank
Registering with POLi
One of the best aspects of using POLi as a payment platform is that there is no registration or sign up needed.
You’ll see the POLi option listed on Skrill’s banking/payment page. Once you’ve selected this, you’ll log in to your own bank account to complete the transaction. It’s simple, fast and free.
Making an online casino deposit in POLi casinos couldn’t be easier. Keep reading for the step-to-step guide:
- Choose any of the reputable New Zealand online casinos that accept Skrill. (Have a look at our list above).
- Sign up to Skrill – You’ll need to spend a couple of minutes filling in some basic details.
- Select POLi from the payment options – As POLi acts as an intermediary between Skrill and the online POLi casinos, please be certain that the amounts you wish to transfer are correct.
- Log in to your casino account and choose Skrill from their payment options.
- Provide an email address along with the deposit amount – Make sure it’s enough so that you qualify for any incentives or welcome casino bonuses.
- Confirm the transaction via email and start playing.
Now head over to the online casinos games lobby and start playing your favourite slots.
Withdrawing Your Winnings with POLi
Although all our chosen casinos allow POLi deposits, unfortunately with this payment provider, winnings cannot be withdrawn.
Since you made your deposit using Skrill, you can only cash out using Skrill.
Depending on the POLi casino’s processing time, you should receive your funds within 24 – 48 hours. Here's how it's done:
- Log in to your player’s account at the online casino
- Go to “Withdrawals” and click on Skrill.
- Select the amount you require, you’ll be redirected to Skrill’s e-wallet homepage.
- Sign in and confirm the transaction.
POLi Fees and Transaction Limits
There are absolutely zero fees when using POLi to make a deposit in your online casino with POLi pay account with Skrill. Nevertheless, your bank may well charge a fee for the use of POLi payments.
POLi will never charge you for deposits. Both minimum and maximum deposits are NZ$50 and NZ$10,000 respectively. As for withdrawal limits, those are set by the POLi casinos themselves.
With Skrill, the minimum withdrawal amount is NZ$10, which is great if you enjoy playing at low deposit online casinos. Skrill will not charge you for the casino withdrawal. However, they will charge NZ$5.50 for taking the money from Skrill to your bank. The fee is even higher (at 7.5%), should you wish to withdraw from Skrill to your credit card.
Nevertheless, it’s always a good idea to reach out to the online POLi casinos own banking section to see the exact requirements with regards to any fees or charges.
Security in POLi Casinos
All online casinos with POLi take your security very seriously. So much so, that there’s no need to even register with them so they cannot capture your username or password.
POLi has a full ISO certification, as well as a fully compliant certificate, so they comply with all international standards when it comes to customer security. We should also mention that all POLi casinos utilise transactions that are engineered with 2048-bit SSL Encryption.
Not only that, but they also undertake regular security reviews to ensure they are on top of all modern security protocols.
The Pros and Cons of POLi Casinos
All payment providers will have a mixture of benefits and drawbacks. To help you decide whether POLi casinos are for you, we’ve made a list of the pros and cons.
- No need for a credit or debit card to make payments.
- It supports NZ$
- Deposits in POLi casinos are instant.
- Safe and secure, anonymous transactions
- No additional fees or hidden charges.
- No user data or information is stored or cached with POLi.
- POLi can connect to Crypto casino wallets*.
- Only available for New Zealand residents
- A Skrill e-wallet account is required.
- POLi payments cannot be revoked.
- A registered internet bank account in a POLi associated bank is needed
- Cashing out any winnings is not possible using POLi.
* More about Crypto casino wallets.
POLi Alternatives for New Zealand Players
When choosing an online casino to play in New Zealand, it’s always best to go for one that offers a variety of flexible payment methods.
Common methods include bank transfers, prepaid cards, credit cards and the use of cryptocurrencies. Virtual casino e-wallets are increasingly used and include Skrill, Neteller, NeoSerf, WebMoney and Mifinity.
Check out our list below.
If you fancy playing your favourite casino games on the go, or you prefer the game mode on your mobile phone, don’t fret. All mobile casino platforms from POLi casinos are 100% accessible via android and iOS mobile devices.
Summary of POLi Casinos
Kiwi online casino players are no different than players from other parts of the world in that they value their privacy and time. With POLi hiding their details behind strong encryption, the much-touted risks of data leaks become redundant.
Due to their instant and hassle-free deposits, that are executed efficiency and securely, it’s no surprise that POLi continues to be a great option for New Zealand online casino players.
PoliPay Banking FAQS
It costs nothing to use POLi. Though there is no cost from POLi itself, be aware that some online POLi casinos may add a surcharge for their own purposes, as may Skrill.
You can have complete confidence in POLi deposit casinos as they are all licenced and reputable. POLi casinos never collect the passwords or usernames, and all data is encrypted with 2048 SSL Certificates. Keep in mind that all major New Zealand banks support POLi.
This will depend very much on the online POLi casinos themselves. We suggest that you read their terms and conditions before making your first online casino POLi deposit with Skrill.
No, it doesn’t. That’s because POLi doesn’t even need your personal information. You'll have to sign up to the POLi payment casino, but you don’t have to hand over any financial details when you decide to use POLi as your payment gateway.
POLi is exclusive to players in Australia and New Zealand. You’ll need to be a resident of one of these two countries in order to use POLi.
Oh yes! You’ll find a huge number of bonuses and other promos on offer from all POLi deposit casinos.
For Kiwi players, online casinos with POLi are an excellent option. The platform is safe, fast, and convenient, as well as trustworthy and reliable.
Today’s casino industry is keen to embrace e-wallets as a payment system, meaning that POLi, used in conjunction with Skrill, is a great option.
- A Guide to The Best Online Casinos New Zealand 2022 New Zealand is no stranger to online gambling. This has been exhibited with online casinos, continuously making it easier and more accessible for punters to enjoy their favourite games...
- The Top Casino Sites for 2022 – Top10-CasinoSites Top10-Casino Sites has been designed and built with one singular goal in mind: helping you find your next favourite online casino! Our articles and pages feature lists which are...
- Casino Games Software – Play with the Best Casino Software Providers In this article, you will find all the information needed so you can play with the best casino games software around. Pick your online game developer from our top...
We collaborate with industry experts to make sure that our readers are getting the best possible content. All our articles are there to improve your casino experience.