The Best Live Casino Game Shows in 2023
Live casino game shows are the newest and most interactive form of live casino dealer games, allowing to you take part in game shows from your own home, just as if you were actually in the TV studio.
- Casinos With Live Casino Game Shows
- Traditional Online Casino Games Re-Invented
- What Makes Live Shows So Popular?
- Live Dealer Casino Vs Live Casino Game Show – What’s the Difference?
- Take Part in a Live Casino Game Show Online
- What Does the Future Hold for Live Casino Game Shows?
- Live Casino Game Shows FAQs
Casinos With Live Casino Game Shows
Traditional Online Casino Games Re-Invented
Imagine playing all your favourite TV shows in a live casino game show format. Now, thanks to software providers such as Evolution Gaming and Playtech, you can do just that. These games taken the traditional live casino format and turned it on its head to create wonderful immersive games you will absolutely love.
Evolution Gaming Live Shows
Evolution Gaming has been at the forefront of the live dealer casino experience since the very beginning. It all began in a small studio in Riga, Latvia, and now has live dealer studios all over the world. The company is famous both for its dealers and for its highly realistic live casino games. They offer a tremendous range of game show style products, filmed in state-of-the-art studios that can cater to any market.
Among these products is one based on the immensely popular Deal or No Deal. This game, apart from being extremely enjoyable, also manages to heighten the tension as you, the player, pit your wits against the Banker and attempt to negotiate the best prize possible.
Evolution Gaming Live Casino Game Shows:
- Monopoly Live is an interesting twist on the classic Wheel of Fortune with a brand new 3D Monopoly bonus round.
- Lightning Roulette combines all the excitement of European Roulette with 50x and 500x in-game multipliers.
- Lightning Dice is a cool new dice game where 3 dice are tumbled down an inclined obstacle course. Guess the final combination of the dice to win. It’s that simple!
- Blackjack Party is one game – but with two dealers! One to deal the cards, and the other to engage in witty banter and keep you entertained.
- Football Studio is the game where you can predict whether the next card dealt will be higher or lower than the previous card, all whilst chatting about your favourite game.
- Dream Catcher Live gives you the chance to win up to 40x your initial stake as you bet on where you think the wheel will stop next.
- Side Bet City is an 80s style poker game where you can bet on whether you think there will be a 3- hand, 5-card hand, 7-card hand or nothing at all from a random set of the 7 dealt.
Playtech Live Shows
Playtech is another huge online gaming company. Listed on the London Stock Exchange, Playtech invests millions of dollars every year in creating incredible game titles for you to enjoy. They have produced some of the world’s greatest slot titles such as Age of the Gods™, which now has multiple variations, including a live casino game show version. Many of the biggest names in online slots such as Quickspin, Eyecon and Ash Gaming now also come under their umbrella.
With this kind of experience and power, it is little wonder that Playtech is one of the principal providers of unique online live casino game shows. They pride themselves on having some of the industry’s best-trained staff and in continual product innovation.
Games from Playtech include Spin-a-Win Live, which is based on the perennial Wheel of Fortune. We can't not mention Quantum Roulette and Quantum Blackjack, which are casino games with a touch of science – literally. These well-known titles have been given a science-themed makeover, with incredible bonus features and multipliers that can boost your bank balance by as much as 1000x your initial stake! Not sure what the great Stephen Hawking would have made of these games – we like to think that he would have approved, however!
Playtech Live Casino Game Show Games:
- Kingdoms Rise (All Bets Blackjack) is a fantasy blackjack game based on the mega popular Kingdoms Rise.
- Quantum Blackjack is, as we've already mentioned above, a science-themed blackjack game where you can potentially win up to 1000x your initial stake.
- All Bets Blackjack Live gives you 6 new betting options for your favourite card game. Apart from an incredible RTP of 99.58%, and odds of up to 2000/1 on certain bets, you can also benefit from the dealer’s face-up cards!
- Hi-Lo Live takes a well-known and popular game and drags it into the 21st Century, with awesome new gameplay and amazing visual aids that really add to the enjoyment.
- Buffalo Blitz Live Slots offers the opportunity to play one of the most enjoyable online slots around as part of a group.
- Spin-a-Win Live is a fun new Wheel of Fortune where you can win up to 40x your initial stake. You can also try out some of the multiple new side bets that are available.
- Quantum Roulette Live is a science-themed roulette game with the opportunity to win 50x or 500x your initial stake, which can be achieved by hitting one of the unique multipliers.
- Age of the Gods™ Roulette draws you into a fantasy world full of ancient gods and Norse mythology. It also gives you a chance to hit one of 4 progressive jackpots.
- Spread Bet Roulette adds a second wheel into the mix, offering 7 different spread betting options and odds of up to 400 to 1.
What Makes Live Shows So Popular?
There has been a dramatic evolution of the online casino experience in recent years. New developments in online casino games are being rolled out constantly as the demand for new titles grows stronger. Online casino players now have an even bigger range of the best casino games to be able to choose from.
Similarly, live TV game shows have never been more popular than they are right now. Shows such as Deal or No Deal, Million Dollar Drop and Who Wants to be a Millionaire regularly clock up millions of viewers. It was only ever a matter of time before the two would come together in what casino industry experts consider to be the ultimate in live entertainment: The Live Casino Game Show.
Live casino game shows are bigger, bolder and better than all other games. Excitement levels are pushed to the maximum with the new live casino game show format. Games that had previously been confined to dimly lit corners of land-based casinos now take centre stage.
Titles such as the Big Wheel have been given more razzamatazz and players are loving the experience. Lights are brighter, colours are stronger and the quality of dealers is even higher in these awesome new live dealer games.
The live casino game show is one of the greatest innovations to appear on your desktop or mobile, as far as casino games go, and players love that it is now possible to play your favourite TV game shows live online. Players can decide for themselves whether they want to open the box in Deal or No Deal; they also get to decide whether to stay in jail or try to throw a double-six and land on Piccadilly in Monopoly.
Whilst all of these factors contribute to making the live casino game show one of the most popular and entertaining games available to players, there is one more factor that sets these titles apart from all others, which you can read about below.
Live Casino Game Show Hosts
No live casino game show would be complete without a qualified and friendly host to bring everything together. The online casinos that we recommend here at Top10CasinoSites have some of the best casino hosts you will ever meet; they're bound to give you an authentic, real-life casino experience all from the comfort of your home. They are all trained to the highest of standards to deliver exceptional service and an unparalleled gaming experience.
Live Dealer Casino Vs Live Casino Game Show – What’s the Difference?
Whilst both styles of live casino games have a dealer or ‘host’, the host acts more like a presenter, similar to what you might see on a normal televised game show. They are there to not only deal with the game, but also to introduce it to the players.
One of the reasons for this is that with regular games such as blackjack or roulette, you are expected to know the rules of the game before you sit down to play. Live casino game shows, on the other hand, are a much newer experience, and so fewer people are acquainted with how to play them.
In this way, the game becomes more like a TV show experience and less like a casino game.
Take Part in a Live Casino Game Show Online
Taking part in a live casino game show online could not be easier. Choose any of the casino selections that we have listed here for you and click on the ‘PLAY’ button. You will be immediately transported to your chosen online casino.
Once you are on the casino page, click the ‘REGISTER’ or the ‘JOIN NOW’ button that you can find in the top right corner of the browser window.
Enter all your personal details when prompted (you may be asked for some form of ID, so it helps to keep your passport or driving license handy) and then simply complete the process. It takes no more than 2 minutes.
Once you have registered you will probably want to fund your new account. Depending on the offer your chosen casino is running, you will probably qualify for bonus cash money. This may be as much as 100% of your deposit amount. So, for example, if you deposit €40, the casino will match that amount and give you another €40, leaving you €80 to play with. Pretty cool, huh?
Now your account is fully funded, it is time for some live casino game show action. To join in the fun, head on over to the ‘LIVE CASINO’ tab and click on it to view the game lobby.
How to Register for a Live Casino Game Show
After you've opened the lobby, you'll need to register for your first live casino game show. There will be quite a selection of games for you to choose from, but don’t panic – feel free to take your time and consider your options.
Of course, most of the titles available will be live dealer casino games, such as blackjack and roulette. If those are the types of games that you like to play, then find one with limits that you are comfortable with and register for that by hitting the ‘PLAY’ button.
Be sure to check out our ultimate blackjack strategy guide before heading over to the tables. You can also learn how to maximise your chances of winning at the roulette with our top tips for playing roulette online.
Keep an eye out for the latest live casino game shows such as Deal or No Deal, Crazy Time, or even Monopoly Live. If it is high octane low limit gaming action you are after, these are the titles for you.
What Does the Future Hold for Live Casino Game Shows?
The future is bright for the live casino game show format. More styles are being added all the time, and with titles such as Monopoly Live, there is even the opportunity to create regional versions of the game, just like with the real board game.
Playtech has recently extended its partnership with game show company Endemol, famous for such classic TV shows as Deal or No Deal, Money Drop and The £100k Drop. This effectively means that the live casino game show format will be available for years to come.
Live Casino Game Shows FAQs
Easily the most popular live casino game show is Deal or No Deal, which is based on its mega-popular televised counterpart shown on Channel 4. Another fantastic title with great bonus features is Monopoly Live which is based on the famous board game. We would recommend these titles as our favourites, but there are plenty of other terrific game shows out there for you to try.
Live casino game shows bring the whole TV experience to your laptop, mobile or even, thanks to the internet, your TV. You'll be able to experience what it is like to be in a TV studio whilst taking part all your favourite TV shows.
Yes. Live casino game shows are gambling games in a studio setting with attractive, friendly hosts. The beauty of these games, though, is that the limits are usually lower than live dealer games, and they are played at a more comfortable pace.
Awesome fun! Game shows are a great way to play gambling games online without breaking the bank. They are bright, attractive, fast-paced and easy to understand. No need to learn complex strategies like you would for blackjack, or get sucked into playing for more than you can afford, as can happen occasionally when playing roulette. Live casino game shows are visually appealing and simple to play.
If you have a compatible TV and an internet connection, then you can play live casino game shows on your TV at home. Just like having a casino host in your living room, you can enjoy Monopoly Live, Crazy Time or even Live Football Roulette from the comfort of your own sofa. Break out the beers and the Pringles – the casino is coming to you!
All live casino game shows have different levels of prizes. Most of them offer sizeable wins for just a small stake. Live Football Roulette has a feature that pays up to 100x your initial stake, whereas the Mega Ball Lottery can pay as much as 1,000,000x. That is the beauty of the live casino game show – you can win really, really big prizes from a relatively modest outlay.