Best MuchBetter Casinos Online in 2023
MuchBetter is an award-winning mobile payment app, particularly popular in the gaming and online betting industries. Keep on reading to find out more about MuchBetter casino payments.
Top MuchBetter Casinos in 2023
250 Free Spins on Money Train 2 + up to $1600 Bonus
Boom Casino Play
€1000 Welcome Bonus
Spin Palace Play
100% up to €500 + 200 Free Spins
Wildz Casino Review Play
Up to €600 Bonus
Euro Palace Play
What is MuchBetter?
MuchBetter is a mobile payment solution designed to facilitate online gaming and peer-to-peer transactions.
Founded in 2017, the system offers global coverage and is very easy and intuitive to use, with a mobile interface available in 17 languages.
Because of that, MuchBetter has been granted multiple awards at prestigious industry events, such as „Best Prepaid Card Solution” at the Payments Awards in 2020.
All operations can be controlled from the mobile app, which serves as an individual, multicurrency e-wallet.
MuchBetter has become particularly popular in the United Kingdom, Canada and the EU, offering both personal and business accounts.
How to use MuchBetter?
To use the service, you only need to follow 4 basic steps:
- Download and install the mobile app.
- Register for an account for free.
- Top-up from an external source (internet banking, credit card, BTC transfer etc.).
- Start spending and/or transferring funds.
Aside from the mobile app, if you’re a client from the European Economic Area (EEA), you can also use the MuchBetter smartwatch and their contactless key fob, both supported by Mastercard.
All of these wearables make the system live up to the brand name, offering much better payment alternatives, even for gamblers who are on the go and want to make in-person payments.
The MuchBetter mobile app can be found on both Appstore and Google Play and it runs seamlessly on both types of operating systems (Android and iOS).
To create an account, you will need to provide some personal details in the registration form such as phone number, name, e-mail, date of birth, address, city, postal code and country.
You will also need to specify the currency of your account and create a unique 4-digit passcode for your e-wallet. After registering, you will receive a verification code via SMS.
MuchBetter At Online Casinos
Because MuchBetter has been designed with the online gaming community in mind, it makes it one of the best casino deposit methods as well.
There are currently over 150 000 active users, with one transaction being settled every 5 seconds.
All you need to do to pay at a sports-betting or online casino is to provide your phone number, which is why MuchBetter is the go-to option for so many gamblers.
Where can you use MuchBetter?
MuchBetter is truly a global service, available in over 180 countries, with localized services in 17 languages, so you can customize the app to your liking. The company also has headquarters in the UK, Isle of Man, Spain and Costa Rica and is constantly expanding.
The MuchBetter casino e-wallet can be used at over 120 gaming and non-gaming related merchants. The debit card attached to the wallet can be used anywhere Mastercard payments are accepted.
However, as we mentioned above, MuchBetter is primarily a payment solution for gamblers, which is why the main merchants accepted are split into categories such as casino, sportsbook, poker and slots on the company’s website.
Everyone loves free things in general, but we tend to love them even more when we’re rewarded for our gambling passion without having to do anything else.
This is precisely what the MuchBetter rewards system does – it gives you exclusive access to in-app promotions and offers from their partner casinos and rewards your activity at online gambling sites with loyalty points.
There are multiple ways you can get awarded for gambling at MuchBetter Casinos and they are all detailed in the mobile app:
- €10 deposited at a casino will credit your account with 1 point.
- A top up of €10 will earn you 5 points.
- A charity donation of €10 will earn you 1 point.
Moreover, MuchBetter organizes four quarterly giveaways of €12 500 as part of their annual MegaDraw competition that any user of the app can participate in.
Everytime you use your MuchBetter app, you will get a MegaPoint that acts like an entry ticket to the Mega Draw. The more points you gain, the better your odds are.
Depositing with MuchBetter
Once you have an active account, to make a deposit at a MuchBetter Casino, all you need to do is:
- Top-up your account balance using either a peer-to-peer transaction or your bank account.
- Make sure your casino of choice accepts MuchBetter deposits (you can check out the official list of partner casinos here).
- Select MuchBetter from the list of payment methods.
- Insert your phone number starting with the country code (e.g. 146 for Canada).
- Confirm the deposit in the MuchBetter app.
The funds will be credited in real-time, so you can start playing immediately and MuchBetter doesn’t charge any deposit fees.
The greatest perk when depositing at MuchBetter Casinos is that, unlike other financial accounts, you don’t need to remember your password or any security questions to make a payment, you only need to remember your phone number and insert it in the correct format.
Withdrawing with MuchBetter
The withdrawal process at online casinos that accept MuchBetter is very similar to the deposit process.
After selecting MuchBetter from the available withdrawal methods and inserting your phone number, your withdrawal request will be sent to the merchant for review (or, in our case, the casino).
You will have to wait for the casino to confirm and send the funds back to MuchBetter – while this happens, the transfer will appear as „pending review”. This process can take between 10 minutes to 5-7 business days, so, if there are any delays regarding your withdrawal, you should contact the casino’s customer support.
Once MuchBetter gets the funds released by the casino, your account is credited instantly.
MuchBetter Fees, Limits & Currencies Accepted
Creating a MuchBetter account is free. Because MuchBetter offers localized payment for its users, upon registration, you will be asked to specify the main currency of your account (e.g. EUR, USD, CAD, PLN, RON etc.).
Transfers to other MuchBetter users via the peer-to-peer service are also free. There are no monthly or yearly maintenance fees to your account, only a fixed currency conversion fee of 0.99%. Top-up fees can be added depending on the method used – 2% for SEPA and Bitcoin casino currency transfers, 50 EUR + 2% for wire transfers.
Using the Mastercard debit card attached to your e-wallet also comes with a set of commissions – a 0.99% ATM fee and a cash withdrawal fee of up to 2%. Ordering the card, on the other hand, is free for all EEA users.
If you want to use the MuchBetter watch, you’re looking at another one-off fee of £15. Moreover, using the watch for payments comes with a max. transaction limit of £45.
There can be additional MuchBetter deposit and withdrawal limits imposed by your casino of choice. The most common one we’ve noticed for MuchBetter deposits ranges from €10- €100 000 or equivalent in other currency (in the case of operators like PlayOJO).
Some casinos that accept MuchBetter have no daily or weekly fixed cap on cash-outs, offering unlimited MuchBetter withdrawals (e.g.: BetHard).
MuchBetter Review – Advantages and Disadvantages
Why should you choose a MuchBetter Casino and are there any downsides you should be aware of? Here’s a balanced look at the pros and cons of using MuchBetter for gambling.
- A payment system designed to benefit both gamblers and casinos.
- No risks of having your account blocked for gambling transactions, unlike a traditional bank.
- Available in over 180 countries
- Multilanguage support.
- All transactions can be controlled from a single mobile device.
- Can be used as an e-wallet but it also comes with a pre-paid card.
- Low deposit fees.
- Many casinos globally are integrated with MuchBetter and their number is growing.
- Great foreign exchange rate.
- Easy cash-out.
- Players can get rewards from MuchBetter, but also from their partner casinos.
- Not available everywhere – local restrictions and regulations apply.
- Withdrawal fees.
- Have to pass KYC to use it – not an attractive alternative for privacy-seeking players.
- A new payment method – doesn’t have the same long-lasting reputation as more established payment processors like PayPal.
- Can only be used on a mobile device.
- Maximum transaction set at €2500 for unverified users.
MuchBetter Casino Bonuses
We all know that some e-wallets such as Skrill and Neteller are usually excluded from welcome bonuses and other seasonal offers.
Such is not the case with MuchBetter – because the payment system was designed specifically for the iGaming industry, users of the app will always have access to much better offers (no pun intended, of course).
That is because MuchBetter directly partners up with some of the largest casino, poker and sportsbetting operators in the world (Sportsbet.io, Pokerstars etc.) and encourages these operators to share their best offers with the users via the app.
Some examples of free things you can get for using MuchBetter at online casinos include:
MuchBetter Safety, Compliance and Customer Support
MuchBetter is known for its advanced security protocols that offer outstanding user protection, such as:
- Device pairing – your account is linked to an individual mobile device and uses security codes to validate transactions, including touch ID.
- Twinned accounts – each MuchBetter account and the personal information attached to it is stored in the cloud.
- Dynamic security codes – MuchBetter created the world’s first dynamic CVV code that changes with every payment, unlike the 3 digits on a traditional bank card. This 3 digit code is not stored on the MuchBetter card, only on the app, making it harder for a hacker to use your bank details or clone your card.
- A transaction review system – it protects users from potentially fraudulous transactions.
- The possibility to freeze your card from the app instantly if stolen or compromised.
MuchBetter is regulated in multiple jurisdictions – its parent company PayrNet UAB is authorized to issue electronic currency in the EEA by the Bank of Lithuania. In the UK, MuchBetter is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
MuchBetter is also licensed by the Romanian National Office for Gambling (NOG).
If you run into any issues with your account, the official MuchBetter customer support e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also open a ticket via the mobile app and get in touch with an agent.
Alternatively, we advise you to also use the FAQ section because it’s very well-organized into categories such as top-up, withdrawal or gaming merchants.
Alternatives to MuchBetter
If you are looking for top alternatives to MuchBetter that offer similar benefits, trust and security credentials, your best options are other world-class e-wallets such as PayPal.
Neteller and Skrill are also solid picks if you’re looking for e-wallets that have a history of being friendly to gambling transactions and operators.
We also encourage you to look into fintech solutions such as Revolut or WISE (formerly Transferwise), since they also offer pre-paid debit cards and allow you to manage your balance entirely from a mobile app.
MuchBetter Casinos FAQs
Yes. There are many top MuchBetter online casinos in the UK such as LeoVegas, 888 etc.
Yes. MuchBetter deposits happen in real-time, so your funds will be available to use immediately.
It depends on what transactions you’re using it for – depositing money is usually free but there is a fixed 0.99% currency conversion fee. Take a look over the MuchBetter fees for further clarification.
Some examples are special promotions from MuchBetter Casinos, refer-a-friend bonuses, participation in MuchBetter’s annual prize draw of up to €50 000 and loyalty points for various transactions in the app (e.g. 5 points for topping-up your balance).
Yes. MuchBetter is a member of the Electronic Money Association (EMI) and it’s regulated both in the UK and the EU by the Financial Conduct Authority, the Bank of Lithuania and the Romanian National Office for Gambling.
Because it’s predominantly a gambler’s payment method, most of the merchants that accept MuchBetter are casino operators such as PokerStars. If you order the debit card, it will work at any merchant that accepts Mastercard.
Every player has their own preference but, when deciding what is the best casino that accepts MuchBetter, you can start with our table above. Other aspects to look for are jackpots, loyalty prizes, tournaments etc.
It depends on the casino’s policy. Our advice is to register at MuchBetter Casinos and poker rooms because you are guaranteed to have better access to more tailored, exclusive promotions, including welcome bonuses.
Yes. You can’t create a MuchBetter account without disclosing your personal details (name, surname, phone number, address). If you pass certain deposit and withdrawal limits, MuchBetter can request additional KYC checks on you.
- Spinia Review If you’re looking for a fun and safe online casino experience, then Spinia Casino maybe the perfect fit. On the surface, the site is colourful and easy to navigate....
- Best Casino Deposit Methods in 2023: Online Casino Payments The days when online casinos accepted only credit and debit cards are long gone, with today’s gambling sites supporting a wide array of different options. But which one is...
- The Top Casino Sites for 2023 – Top10-CasinoSites Top10-Casino Sites has been designed and built with one singular goal in mind: helping you find your next favourite online casino! Our articles and pages feature lists which are...
We collaborate with industry experts to make sure that our readers are getting the best possible content. All our articles are there to improve your casino experience.