The Best Live Baccarat Sites in 2023 – Top Live Dealer Baccarat
If you're looking to play live baccarat in 2023, you obviously want to find the best live baccarat casinos to play at. That's where we come in. Here is a list of our top-recommended casinos and all the information you need to know about this well-known casino game.
- The Top Live Dealer Baccarat Casinos
- What Is Live Baccarat?
- Play Baccarat for Free
- How to Play Live Baccarat
- Why Play Baccarat Live Instead of Normal Baccarat?
- Pros & Cons of Baccarat Live
- Live Baccarat Mobile
- The Different Types of Live Baccarat
- The Best Online Live Baccarat Strategy – Tips & Cheats for Live Baccarat
- Best Live Baccarat Software
- How to Choose the Best Live Baccarat Casino
- The Best Live Baccarat Casino Bonuses
- Summary of Live Baccarat Casinos
The Top Live Dealer Baccarat Casinos
€2,000 welcome package + 200 free spins
100% welcome bonus up to €300
What Is Live Baccarat?
Live baccarat is the online live version of real-money baccarat, which is played together with a live dealer and, potentially, other real-life players. As a game, it follows the same rules as land-based and video baccarat, with the same ultimate aim for both the player and the banker: to draw cards in a bid to reach the total value of nine without exceeding it. Because of this, if you already know how to play baccarat in a traditional setting, you should have no trouble playing at the best live baccarat casinos.
We have a whole article dedicated to baccarat rules, which more or less remain the same for the real-money version and baccarat live. Nevertheless, one thing you need to keep in mind with live dealer baccarat is that while the dealer may play the role of the banker, the dealer and the banker don’t always have to be the same person.
Play Baccarat for Free
Our demo version functions just like the real versions with live dealers, but the only difference is that it doesn't cost any money to play. Aside from the fact that you don't have to risk losing any money, here are the main reasons to play baccarat for free at live casinos.
- Play for the entertainment factor
Since there’s no money at risk when you play baccarat for free at live casinos, you don't need to stress about winning or losing. Instead, you can have fun and play for the entertainment factor.
- Gain valuable experience
As a new player at the best live baccarat casinos, you need to learn a thing or two before you can expect to join the live tables and win real money. So instead of learning through trial and error while losing money, it's a great idea to play free versions of the game to gain experience.
- Develop a strategy and refine your skills
Since live baccarat is a game of chance and not overly complicated to learn, you may think that no skill or strategy is required. However, you'd be surprised how effective a solid strategy paired with proper bankroll management can be.
How to Play Live Baccarat
Ready to take on the challenge and play baccarat online live? Here’s our step-by-step guide on how to do so.
- Create an account at a live casino baccarat site. Above we've listed 20 such legal and licensed casinos, but if you’d like to do your own research on the best baccarat live casinos, we go into more detail about this later on.
- Deposit money. As with playing any other casino game for real money, you will need to deposit funds into your account. We recommend depositing enough for at least a couple of rounds. Remember that it’s very important to never exceed your budget.
- Go to the live casino section and choose your favourite live baccarat game. The best online casinos have multiple types of live baccarat games, including No Commission Live Baccarat and ones in languages other than English. Once you decide which one you like, join the game.
- Exchange your money for chips. The latter can be acquired by exchanging your fiat money or cryptocurrency. Remember that any remaining chips – or the ones you’ve won – can be re-exchanged later on.
- Place your bets. In baccarat, you can place bets on the player or the banker winning (never both at the same time), as well as on a ties and on either one or both of them getting pairs (like two Queens or two Sevens).
- Enjoy! After all bets have been placed, the dealer will close all bets and kickstart the game. Once the result of the game is known, the dealer will pay any winning bets, collect any losing bets, and start a fresh round.
Why Play Baccarat Live Instead of Normal Baccarat?
Baccarat is a game enjoyed all across the world, and it’s not difficult to see why. It’s a social game that gives you plenty of interactions with both the other players and the dealer. However, many online versions do away with that, leaving just the bare skeleton of the game by having a random number generator (RNG) control the proceedings.
Live dealer baccarat, which is played online but is overseen by a real-life dealer in a studio, can be played together with other real-life players from many other locations, bringing back the social element of this iconic card game.
What’s more, live dealer baccarat isn’t only better than traditional online baccarat but, in some cases, it’s actually better than playing baccarat at a land-based casino.
See, when you play baccarat at a live casino online, you can claim bonuses, keep your identity private (from other players), and even have a myriad of payment options to choose from.
Pros & Cons of Baccarat Live
There are many advantages but also many disadvantages to playing live baccarat online. Below, we have listed some of the pros and cons to help you decide if it's the right live casino game for you.
Pros of Live Dealer Baccarat:
- Available anywhere you are
- Keeps your identity private
- Accepts both low and high bets
- Interact with other players, as well as the dealer
- Is extremely realistic, since the gameplay is filmed in real time
- A variety of payment options to choose from
- Casino bonus can be claimed
Cons of live dealer baccarat:
- Easier to exceed your budget
Live Baccarat Mobile
If you love playing live dealer baccarat, then you’ll be happy to know that you can easily play it on any mobile device, be it Apple or Android. The game works in exactly the same way as it would on desktop, with HD video being streamed directly onto your screen. Oh, and the best part is that practically all baccarat live casinos have mobile casino versions of their sites, so playing on the go should be smooth and seamless. Nevertheless, there are a few things you should keep in mind when playing on your mobile device:
- If you’re playing using Wi-Fi, make sure the network is trusted and secured. Indeed, you should never input any credit card or personal data when connected to public WiFi or a network you don’t trust.
- If you’re using your mobile data, make sure you have enough to play. If not, you could end up with a large bill!
- Always ensure you have enough battery life. While your phone dying half-way through a game is not the end of the world, it’s still not ideal.
The Different Types of Live Baccarat
When entering the world of baccarat live casino, you will quickly realise that there is more than one version of live baccarat casino games. There are various traditional variations of the game, including Punto Banco and Macau Baccarat. That said, what’s the difference between them? We take a closer look below.
The Best Online Live Baccarat Strategy – Tips & Cheats for Live Baccarat
Live dealer baccarat is a game that relies purely on luck, so there's not much you can do to change your odds. Nevertheless, there are some things you can do which may improve your chances – though you should always be sure to stick to your budget.
- Use a betting strategy: The Martingale system, the 1-3-2-4 system, and the Fibonacci system are all good ways of splitting up your budget into units and playing them accordingly.
- Leave superstition behind: While there’s nothing wrong with blowing on your cards or making bets based on numbers that mean something to you, these things will not truly change the final outcomes, so don’t base your chances on them.
- Bet on the banker or player: Making bets on ties or pairs may pay a lot more than betting on the banker or the player, but in reality, these are really difficult to get right.
As we have already said, live baccarat is a game of chance, meaning there is little you can do to control the game's outcome.
Because of this, it can be incredibly difficult to play baccarat for a living or win consistently. That said, if you use the tips and cheats listed above, you will be able to maximise your chances of success.
Best Live Baccarat Software
When looking for the best live dealer baccarat online game, you will find many game developers to choose from. Even so, there are only a handful of them that have a global reputation for being innovative, safe, and trustworthy.
Your best bet is to go for a title by Evolution Gaming, Playtech, Pragmatic Play, Ezugi, Betgames.TV, or LiveG24. These developers are acknowledged and loved all across the globe for their great selections of games, products for live dealer baccarat online, friendly hosts/dealers, and for their customer care.
How to Choose the Best Live Baccarat Casino
If none of the casinos on our list of the best baccarat live casinos take your fancy, then you may be tempted to conduct your own research. With so many options out there, though, choosing the right legal and licensed casino may seem like a daunting task. Well, we have you covered with the following points.
- Check the Casino’s Licence
Making sure the online casino of your choice has a licence from a reputable jurisdiction is by far one of the most important steps. Reputable licenses cover UKGC gambling sites, MGA casinos, Gibraltar betting pages, Curaçao casinos, and Sweden online casinos. The regulations associated with he license mean that the casino follows a specific set of requirements which, ultimately, are there to protect you.
- Check the Game Providers
A good casino only affiliates itself with reputable and trustworthy game providers. The world’s best games providers do not just create fabulous new games that entice the senses, but also work hard on creating and certifying a random number generator (RNG) that is fair and completely random.Apart from those mentioned above, which give you the chance to play baccarat online, some of the best games providers for video slots and other casino games are Microgaming, Endorphina, Blueprint, Yggdrasil, NetEnt, Novomatic, Wazdan, and Red Tiger Games.
- Check the Available Payment Methods
No matter which casino you’re thinking of signing up to, checking what withdrawal and deposit methods are available is a must. Many a baccarat casino online now accepts a wide variety of payment methods, including traditional methods like debit or credit card and bank transfers.You should also be able to find a mix of casino e-wallets (PayPal, Rapid Transfer, NETELLER, Skrill, Interac, and TrustPay), digital wallets (Apple Pay and Google Pay), Trustly, and the paysafecard.
As times move on, many are also becoming cryptocurrency casinos that accept digital currencies like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Monero, Dash, ChainLink, Ripple, Tron, Tether, and Zcash.
- Check the Terms & Conditions of the Bonus
Below, we take a look at the types of bonuses you can come across at online casinos that offer live baccarat.
Note: Don’t just take these bonuses at face value, as they often come with wagering requirements and other terms and conditions. In our opinion, it’s often better to go for a bonus that promises less but which has better terms and conditions, rather than a larger one which has many of the aforementioned requirements. That, however, is a personal preference.
The Best Live Baccarat Casino Bonuses
Any casino worth its salt is likely to offer you a great welcome or sign-up bonus, as well as other ongoing offers. These should be available to everyone, but many casinos with VIP clubs offer even better deals to their high-rolling players.
- Sign-Up Bonus
Sign-up bonuses, which are also known as welcome bonuses, are among the most common and popular bonuses out there.As a way to entice players to join one casino over another, many casinos compete on offering the best welcome packages, which can include deposit matches and free spins on certain video slots.
- No Deposit Bonus
No-deposit bonuses award you ‘free’ money or spins, which you can then use to play your favourite online casino games, including live baccarat. Because of this, claiming no deposit bonuses is one of the only ways to play baccarat for free at live casinos.
However, these bonuses often come with wagering requirements attached, such as having to play it 35 times before you can withdraw any winnings. Some bonuses do not even work in the live casino.
A cashback bonus is when your casino gives you a percentage (usually 5-10%) of your net losses or deposit money back.
This is a fabulous way of ensuring that you never fully outspend your budget, and it should come with zero wagering requirements, meaning you can withdraw this amount whenever you want, even if you haven’t played it.
- Free Spins
Free spins are usually associated with video slots, but some casinos also give you the chance to take other games for a spin for free. Whenever joining a casino, be sure to check what the ‘free spins’ are actually for.
Summary of Live Baccarat Casinos
Not only can you interact with other players, but you can also interact with the dealer for an engaging and immersive experience. Overall, live baccarat casinos provide a convenient and authentic way to enjoy the game of baccarat. Get in on the action today at one of our recommended casinos, and you can take advantage of a wide range of bonuses and rewards.
Live baccarat is the online, live version of real money baccarat, complete with a real-life dealer and even other players.
It’s quite easy actually. All you have to do is sign up to a live baccarat casino online, head to a live baccarat game, and start making bets. It’s really that simple!
This game is one based on luck and luck alone. There is not much one can do to guarantee a win, but systems like 1-3-2-4, the Martingale, and the Fibonacci strategy can help you budget your money.
Definitely. Baccarat actually has the best RTPs of any casino game, including most video slots. Nevertheless, winning is down to luck rather than skills or specific strategies.
Live dealer baccarat is the better option, as it combines the thrill of the game with the excitement of playing against other real-life players. Even so, both types of baccarat are fun to play and can conveniently be played anywhere you wish.
No – live baccarat is overseen by a live dealer, who is brought in by the casino but has no connection to the casino per se. That ensures that the gameplay is always fair on all parties involved.
Yes, you can easily play live dealer baccarat on any smartphone or tablet.
So, what will happen is that the dealer will take your last known hand combination to compare it to the other hands in play. If it’s the winning one, your money will appear in your account. If it loses, the money will be taken from your account.
Some online casinos do offer this service, but it’s quite rare. If you’d like to practise, we recommend trying out video baccarat.
This is totally up to you, though it’s obviously a nice thing to do. In essence, we recommend tipping your live dealer when you are happy with the service they have offered you. To find out more, check out our dedicated article on tipping live dealers.
- The Top Casino Sites for 2023 – Top10-CasinoSites Top10-Casino Sites has been designed and built with one singular goal in mind: helping you find your next favourite online casino! Our articles and pages feature lists which are...
- Casino Games Software – Play with the Best Casino Software Providers In this article, you will find all the information needed so you can play with the best casino games software around. Pick your online game developer from our top...
- Best Online Casino Bonuses 2023 | Best Casino Bonus Promotions It’s difficult not to judge a book by its cover. With casino sites, their cover comes in the form of the best and most alluring online casino bonuses they...
Iggy Fenech is a well-known contributor to many local magazines. His career as a casino content writer spans a number of years and includes writing blog posts for the Malta iGaming Seminar 2014, content for the Malta Gaming Authority’s website, and SEO-enabled text for casino websites.