Best Citadel Instant Banking Casinos Online in 2023
Citadel Instant Banking is a widely used by thousands of people as a secure online payment method. Now, this payment method is supported many online casinos for deposits and withdrawals. In this article, we discuss to discuss everything about Citadel Instant Banking for casino players casinos, including its pros and cons, how to use it, where to find it and how we rank the best Citadel Banking casinos.
Best Casinos that Accept Citadel Instant Banking Online
• 100% Welcome Bonus + 200 Free Spins
Get 77 No Deposit Free Spins!
100% up to $/£/€100
PLAY WITH 88 FREE SPINS NO DEPOSIT NEEDED + GET 100% UP TO £100 BONUS ON YOUR 1ST DEPOSIT
18+ • No Deposit Offer: New players with valid mobile number only • Claim in 48 hrs • 14 day expiry • Valid for selected games • Pre-1st deposit only: FS voucher winnings is uncapped, bonus wins & max redeemable amount for non-funded players capped at £100, excl. JP wins • Wager Bonus x1 - req. contributions vary by game • Bonus expires in 90 days • Deposit Offer: 1st time depositor at 888casino only • £20 min deposit • Claim in 48 hrs • Valid for selected games • Bonus wins capped at £500, excl. JP wins • Pre-1st deposit only: Bonus wins & max redeemable amount capped at £100, excl. JP wins • 30x wagering – req. vary by game • Bonus expires in 90 days • Payment method & country restrictions apply • Withdrawal terms, No Deposit Offer terms & Deposit Bonus Offer terms apply. BeGambleAware
What is Citadel Instant Banking?
Citadel Instant Banking, established in 2000, is also commonly referred to as Instant Banking by Citadel. It works by using customer’s own internet banking and it supports the world’s biggest banking network, with 200 banking institutions in more than 33 nations around the world.
Customers who wish to deposit or make a purchase can simply choose the Instant Banking Citadel payment method from a merchant or online casino, after which they can confirm the transaction through their own e-banking (for example with their bank app or by logging in to their account’s page).
This makes Citadel Instant Banking a straightforward and secure banking method that anyone can use by going through the payment page of his or her casino operator or online merchant.
One main advantage of Instant Banking is that you do not need a subscription, as you can use your own personal banking details, without ever having to fill them in on an external site (since you only log in to your bank app or website). This also saves you the trouble of having to sign up for a credit card or creating an e-wallet account.
Citadel Online Banking App
While you do not need a Citadel online banking app for deposits, Citadel also has its own app. You can download it through the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. There is also a specific Apple Watch version. This app allows you to make various online payments, including online purchases and casino deposits. Other services include:
Depositing Checks by Phone
Finding a Citadel Branch or ATM
Setting and Receiving Alerts
Citadel Instant Banking Countries and Currencies
Citadel is a truly international payment method, and it works with banks all over the world. According to the Citadel website, the following countries are supported by Citadel: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Lithuania, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and the United States
Since Citadel Instant Banking supports these countries, it also has a multitude of currencies, including EUR, GBP, USD, CAD, AUD, DKK, SEK, HUF, JPY, and PLN.
Online Casino Citadel Instant Banking
As a banking method for casino players, Citadel Instant Banking has proven quite popular, due to its reliability and ease of use. Deposits in particular are very easy.
- Choose Citadel Instant Payments at a supported merchant or online casino.
- Open the dropdown menu and choose your bank.
- Log in to your bank and choose which account you will use (if you have more than one account).
- Approve the payment.
Now your funds will be on your casino account instantly, and you can enjoy casino games, as well as a fun welcome bonus.
Citadel Casino Withdrawals
Citadel is primarily used as an instant deposit method between your bank account and an online casino or merchant. Thus, there are only selected casinos that accept withdrawals with Citadel payment method. In most cases, you can withdraw to the same bank account, using a regular transfer. If you have any questions about how to withdraw money from a Citadel Instant Banking casino, we recommend a chat with your casino HELPDESK Support team who will guide you regarding the payment procedure and the best way to withdraw funds.
Citadel Instant Banking Limits and Fees
Citadel Instant Banking does not charge any fees for deposits. Limits usually depend on the site where you are playing. Each casino has its own rules, and most conform to the rules enforced by the countries where they have a licence.
For example, at 888casino, you will see the following fees and limits for Citadel Instant Banking:
|Withdrawal Limit||£/$/€ 30,000 per month|
Is Citadel Instant Banking Secure?
Every single transaction carried out through Citadel Instant Banking is entirely secure and goes through a high level of the authentication process. At the same time, identity and personal details of the customer are protected by using robust and secure encryption methodology.
This means that you can deposit and withdraw funds using this banking method in a 100% risk-free environment without any second thoughts.
Below are some of the main security and risk management features offered by Citadel:
- None of your banking details is accessible: No banking related details of the customer are stored in Citadel Instant Banking System.
- Anti-fraud measures: Citadel uses the same methods like Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering used by all the reputed banks to avoid identity theft and secure payment service.
- Secure access to your account: To verify the bank account, the customer has to answer security questions like name, date of birth, address etc. The transaction is processed only after account verification check is completed.
- 128 Bit Encryption: Every single communication between the customer and Citadel undergoes encryption which means all the personal details are secured from unauthorised access.
- Sophisticated Software: This banking method uses an innovative system designed and developed by a team of experts who have used all the existing resources to offer state of the art and highly sophisticated software development design.
- Advanced Technology: Citadel uses advanced technology at its software development and information centre to prevent fraudulent transactions at the online casinos.
Citadel Instant Banking Review for Casino Players
There are several advantages of using Instant Banking to deposit and withdraw money at an online casino. Some of the important ones are discussed under the headings below:
If you have an accepted Citadel supported bank account, using Citadel Instant Banking to make a deposit at a casino online has plenty of advantages:
- Instant deposits: All the deposits are processed immediately, and you do not have to wait for several hours. The funds are then transferred to your online casino account in a fraction of second and you can start playing your favourite online games for real money with minimum delay.
- Safe transactions: Citadel uses state of the art double layer SSL (secure socket layer) encryption to secure all the sensitive information of the customers. You get the peace of mind that all transactions are secured by powerful encryption technology.
- Free Transfers: Citadel does not charge any money in the form of fees to process the online deposits at casinos for gambling purposes. However, your choice of casino site might levy some fees for using this banking method.
- No Sign-up Needed: There is no requirement to register or subscribe to the services of Citadel for online transactions. You just have to connect your existing bank account with Citadel Instant Banking for making deposits and withdrawals.
Citadel Instant Banking is handy for users to make deposits in certain countries or if they own certain bank accounts. However, there are few cons of using this payment method for making transactions at gambling sites on the web.
- Only available in certain countries: Citadel banking method is only available in selected countries around the world.
- Only works for certain banks: The service only works for account holders at specific banks.
- Not available at every casino: Not all casino sites accept Citadel payments.
- Withdrawals may be processed as regular bank transfer: There are only a few online casino sites that process withdrawals through this payment method. You may have to select regular bank transfers to receive your withdrawal.
Citadel Instant Banking Review Conclusion
As far as reliability, safety and ease of use, Citadel Instant Banking is ideal, if you have access to it. Citadel Instant Banking ticks all the right boxes when it comes safe casino deposits. If you have any issue finding Citadel Instant Banking casinos, our table above should help you immediately. If you cannot use Citadel banking at your preferred casino, or your bank does not support the system, there are plenty of alternative banking options.
Citadel Instant Banking Alternatives for Casino Players
Which banking method is best for your casino deposits and withdrawals depends a lot on your country. For most people, Visa and Mastercard are the easiest options. Of course, there are plenty of alternatives, many of which work in a similar way to Citadel Instant Banking.
- Trustly or Sofort: Both Trustly and Sofort work in a similar way to Citadel Instant Banking, as you can confirm the transfer with your own internet banking or bank app. The process for deposits is almost the same, and Trustly is available in most EU countries and the UK.
- E-wallets: E-wallets are accepted by online casinos and most e-wallets accept accounts from virtually any country. Neteller and Skrill are the most widely accepted by online casinos, though PayPal and EcoPayz are also popular.
- Cryptos: Crypto Casinos are becoming increasingly popular, especially in countries where cash deposit options are more limited. Deposits using Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Monero, Dash, Ripple, Zcash or Tron are almost free (except for miner’s fees) and much faster than traditional casino payment methods.
Citadel Casinos FAQs
Yes, many top casinos accept Citadel Instant banking. Check the above citadel banking guide list for our top 10.
No. As long as you have an account with one of the Citadel supported banks, you can use Citadel Instant Banking by choosing the payment method at the cashier and confirming the transfer with your internet online banking.
The only limits are the casino’s own transfer limits. Most casinos let you deposit between £/€/$10 and £/€/$4000 per transfer and withdraw between £/€/$30.000 and £/€/$50.000 per month.
No. While there is a Citadel Instant Banking app, you do not need it to make instant transfers or online purchases, as you confirm the transfer using your own bank app.
Citadel is accepted at many online merchants and online casinos.
Yes. While certain deposit methods, such as Skrill or Neteller are sometimes barred from receiving casino bonuses, Citadel Instant Banking transfers are eligible for any bonus or promo.
Citadel Instant Banking Online is available in the following countries (from A – Z);
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- United States