The Best iDebit Casinos 2022
iDebit is a payment gateway designed specifically for Canadian casino players, which allows users to complete online purchases through a simple and effective bank transfer. As one of the most popular payment methods, you'll find plenty of iDebit casinos.
The Best iDebit Casinos
1600 CAD deposit bonusPlay * more terms & conditions apply
Massive 1000 CAD deposit bonusPlay * more terms & conditions apply
300 CAD + 150 free spins bonusPlay * more terms & conditions apply
1200 CAD welcome bonusPlay * more terms & conditions apply
Up to 5000 CAD bonus!Play * more terms & conditions apply
Up to 600 CAD bonusPlay * more terms & conditions apply
Up to 600 CAD bonus + 120 free spinsPlay * more terms & conditions apply
AU/CA/NZ$1500 + 200 Free SpinsPlay * more terms & conditions apply
What is iDebit?
iDebit is a safe casino payment method, primarily for Canadian players. It works for account holders at eight major Canadian banks. Through the iDebit system, you can make fast transfers, with funds instantly arriving from your bank account. If you verify your bank account at the iDebit website, you can also withdraw funds instantly. Similar to INSTADEBIT and Interac, all of these act as an intermediaries between banks, online casinos or other merchants.
iDebit Review for Casino Players
Below, we've listed all the advantages and disadvantages of iDebit for casino players.
- Used All Over Canada: iDebit is one of the most common casino payment methods for Canadian players. The system is used by both international and Canada-based casinos. That includes casinos licensed by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission.
- Very Fast: Transfers are very fast. As soon as you complete the transaction, the funds will be on your casino account.
- No Third Parties: When using this payment method, you do not need to worry about third parties. Funds will arrive directly into your bank account, and payments are deducted instantly.
- Very Secure: iDebit is one of the safest payment methods. It works with many of the most reputable banks in Canada, so you can be sure both your deposits and withdrawals will be 100% secure.
- Low Fees: This payment method boasts some of the lowest fees. Most transfer fees are under 2.00 CAD, making it much cheaper than e-wallets like PayPal or Skrill.
- No iDebit Account Needed to Deposit: While you need to register your bank account at the iDebit website in order to make withdrawals, you don't need an account to make a deposit. Simply make the payment as a guest by selecting the “Check out as guest” option.
- No Credit Card Needed: You'll no longer need a credit card in order to make online deposits. You pay straight from your bank account. This eliminates credit card fees.
- Great Alternative for PayPal: Since PayPal casino transfers aren't available for Canadian players, iDebit makes a handy way to deposit and withdraw instantly.
- Fees: While the fees are low, it's still not exactly free. While payments from iDebit balances are free, payments via online banking cost 1.50 CAD/USD. Withdrawals cost 2.00 CAD/USD.
- Only Works With iDebit Canada Banks: In order to use iDebit, even as a guest, you'll need an account at one of the 8 iDebit Canada banks, which we've listed below. That severely limits who can take advantage of this handy payment method.
- Not Accepted Everywhere: While many casinos like to target Canadian players, many do not have the necessary payment methods for them. iDebit casinos are sometimes hard to find, but worry not – simply check the list we've compiled above!
- Used all over Canada
- Very fast
- No third parties
- Very secure
- Low fees
- No credit card needed
- No iDebit account needed to deposit
- Great alternative for PayPal
- Only works with 8 iDebit Canada banks
- Not accepted everywhere
iDebit Canada Banks
The following Canadian banks work with iDebit. You'll only be able to make a deposit or withdrawal via iDebit if you have an account with one or more of them.
- Bank of Montreal
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- National Bank
- Royal Bank Of Canada
- Simplii Financial
- TD Canada Trust
iDebit Casino Payments
iDebit is very easy to use. The system lets you pay directly through internet banking. You don't need to sign up with iDebit in order to make a deposit, though you can opt to. You can simply “check out as guest”, log in through internet banking, and confirm the transaction.
iDebit is a two-way payment channel, meaning it also works for withdrawals. It allows anyone 18 or older to deposit or withdraw casino funds.
iDebit Casinos Deposits
Before you start, you'll need to select a casino that can process iDebit payments. Of course, you'll first need to choose the right casino for you, which you can do from the table above.
To deposit at iDebit casinos, follow these steps:
- Head to the casino’s cashier and select the iDebit payment method.
- Log in or check out as guest.
- Select your bank and use your own online banking credentials.
- Confirm the transaction.
You don't need to create an account at the iDebit website in order to make transactions. There is no sign-up process, no waiting for approval or verification, and so on. Creating an account at iDebit does offer a few advantages, however, such as allowing you to make withdrawals, track your transfers, and get receipts.
iDebit Casinos Withdrawals
Making a withdrawal through iDebit is almost as easy as making a deposit. The only difference is that you need to register your bank account at the iDebit website first.
- Head to the iDebit company website.
- Register or log in to your iDebit account.
- Select ‘Register Bank Account’.
Use the details on your personal cheque to fill in the form. You can then withdraw funds to your iDebit account.
- Head to the casino’s cashier and choose withdrawals.
- Decide how much you wish to withdraw and select the iDebit payment method.
- Log in to your iDebit account to confirm the transaction.
Your funds will now be on your iDebit account as soon as the casino confirms the transfer. You can use them through your iDebit account (as your iDebit balance) or transfer them to your bank account. Transferring funds from iDebit to your bank account can take up to five banking days.
Fees & Limits When Using iDebit
iDebit offers advantages over e-wallets like PayPal, Skrill, or NETELLER. At a charge of under 2.00 CAD/USD, fees are much lower, and you don't have to top up your account in order to pay.
|Signing up for an account||Free|
|Incoming or outgoing payment with your iDebit balance||Free|
|Payments with online banking||CAD / USD 1.50|
|Withdrawing from your iDebit balance||CAD / USD 2.00|
iDebit only works for personal accounts; there are no business accounts. You cannot split payments between different bank accounts. Once a payment is made, you cannot cancel it, though you can request a refund.
iDebit Casino Limits
Most casinos let you deposit and withdraw considerable sums through iDebit. Usually, the limit is a minimum of 20 CAD and a maximum of 4000 – 6000 CAD per transaction. Exceptions can be made for progressive jackpots or other major prizes.
iDebit Safety Features
Since the payment company works with major Canadian banks, iDebit prides itself on its security features. These will help you spend and claim your money worry-free! Here is how iDebit keeps your money safe:
Secure Online Banking
Since iDebit payments work through online banking, they have the same level of security. Neither iDebit nor the casino will get access to your banking credentials or personal details.
iDebit uses the most advanced risk-assessment algorithms to confirm your ID to protect you and your funds.
Supervision by Security Certification Firms
All transactions through iDebit are closely monitored by independent security certification firms.
Just like your bank account or online casino account, your account is secured by 128-bit encryption, making it almost impossible to hack.
If you have any questions about your account or funds, you can contact the support team by email at email@example.com or phone on +1 855 443 3248 (Canada).
If you're having suspicions relating to security or fraud, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
INSTADEBIT vs iDebit
INSTADEBIT and iDebit are both Canadian payment methods that work in very similar ways.
The main difference is that iDebit allows you to make online transfers directly with your bank account, while INSTADEBIT requires you to first deposit to your INSTADEBIT account. To use INSTADEBIT , first create an account at the INSTADEBIT company website, then add your funds, after which you can then send them to an online casino or other merchant.
INSTADEBIT is also more widely available, working with more Canadian banks and accepted by more casinos.
iDebit Casinos FAQs
iDebit uses the most modern safety features and works with 8 major Canadian banks, so you can be sure your funds are safe.
To withdraw funds using iDebit, you'll first need to register your bank account at the iDebit website. Head to the cashier and select ‘withdrawals > iDebit‘. The funds will be on your iDebit account as soon as the casino approves the withdrawal.
Withdrawals to your iDebit account are instant, while withdrawing from iDebit to your bank account can take up to 5 working days.
iDebit deposits are instant. As soon as you confirm the transfer on your bank account through online banking, your deposit will be complete.
If you have issues with your iDebit account, contact the iDebit support at email@example.com or phone them on +1 855 443 3248 (Canada).
No. While the names sound similar, they offer a different service. The main difference is that iDebit lets you make direct deposits, while you have to add funds to your INSTADEBIT account first.
iDebit charges 1.50 CAD for bank-to-merchant deposits, and 2.00 CAD for withdrawals from iDebit to your bank account.
iDebit casino limits are usually between a minimum limit of 20 CAD and a maximum limit of 4000 – 6000 CAD per transaction.
- The Best INSTADEBIT Casinos in Canada INSTADEBIT is a Canadian online payment system that functions as an e-cheque, allowing users to make payments directly to merchants using the funds in their bank account. INSTADEBIT casinos...
- Best Online Casinos Canada 2022 Players in Canada are spoilt for choice when it comes to finding an online gambling site they can play at. But did you know that the best online casinos...
- Bank Wire Casinos 2022: Casino Sites Accepting Bank Transfer There are many modern casino deposit methods that allow players to make deposits and withdrawals at the best online casinos, using their internet banking to make quick and easy...
We collaborate with industry experts to make sure that our readers are getting the best possible content. All our articles are there to improve your casino experience.