High Roller Casino Bonus – Big Stakes, Even Bigger Rewards!
High roller casino bonuses aim to reward the most loyal customers who bet large amounts of money with exclusive benefits, ranging from the latest gadgets to instant withdrawals. Ready to supersize your gambling experience? Learn how in our high roller casino bonus guide 2022!
- The Best High Roller Bonuses & Juiciest VIP Promotions in 2022
- What Is a VIP/High Roller at Online Casinos?
- How Much Do I Need To Bet To Be Considered a High Roller?
- Types of VIP Casino Bonuses
- Pros & Cons of Becoming a High Roller & VIP Player
- Famous High Rollers and Their Crazy Bets
- Alternatives To VIP Bonuses
- High Roller Casino Bonus FAQs
The Best High Roller Bonuses & Juiciest VIP Promotions in 2022
125% Up To €150/0.005 BTC +100 Free Spins
100% up to $300 +100 Free Spins
Loki Casino Play
Up to $5000 On First Deposit + 50 Free Spins
Casimba Casino Review Play
60% Bonus Up To $/€5,000
What Is a VIP/High Roller at Online Casinos?
High rollers aren’t a special kind of bonus or slot mechanic, but a particular kind of casino player.
High rollers are casino players who regularly deposit and wager large amounts of money.
The term refers to players who are the opposite of a low roller or low stakes player, the latter typically engaging in penny slots and wagering super small amounts of money, often times just enough to qualify for a loyalty programme.
Although ‘high roller’ and ‘VIP player’ are often used interchangeably, there are small differences to be aware of. The first term refers to the behaviour of the player (how much they deposit), whereas the latter refers to the status of the player on a particular gambling platform.
In other words, not every person who deposits large chunks of money is automatically a VIP player – first they must enroll in a VIP programme, climb the ladder, and receive custom rewards.
With that said, spending big money frequently on the same platform is going to increase your chances of earning VIP status and receiving a high roller casino bonus.
Other slang terms used to nominate a high roller are “whale” and “cheetah”.
As you may have guessed, because VIPs are a select player category, they are often spoiled by land-based and online casinos with custom offers, ranging from access to private jets and dedicated VIP rooms to limousines.
How Much Do I Need To Bet To Be Considered a High Roller?
There is no fixed betting threshold that all online casinos follow – as such, the definition of a high roller is different depending on your online gambling platform of choice. Geographic variations also exist.
For example, at Australian casinos, you’re considered a high roller if you bet between $50,000 and $75,000 at a table. On the other hand, in Las Vegas, you would need to deposit and wager between $150,000 and $300,000. Macau casinos have the highest minimum limits – up to $500,000.
When it comes to online gambling platforms, wagers of $10,000- $200,000 are considered a sweet spot – you are very likely to receive a high roller casino bonus if you’re in this category.
Although they are certainly a privileged crowd, it is worth noting that high rollers make up a very small fraction of the total players for the average online casino.
Essentially, that means it’s significantly harder to find a high roller casino bonus – some platforms don’t even advertise one at all.
That is because the best VIP bonuses for gambling will always require a commitment and a large money deposit upfront.
Types of VIP Casino Bonuses
High roller casino bonus offers have a common denominator – they offer preferential treatment. The ultimate goal is to keep you playing for longer and reward you for your activity.
These rewards can range from substantial matched deposit bonuses to faster deposits & withdrawals and even a personal account manager.
Tailored Deposit Bonuses
A fairly common reward for VIP players is a higher first deposit bonus than the one advertised for regular players. Some platforms can even match your deposit up to a staggering €10,000!
You can also receive extra bonuses on top, such as free spins with higher value (or VIP spins), better cashback percentages of up to 30% and even reload bonuses on top of your consecutive deposits to boost your bankroll even more.
If you’re enrolled in a VIP club that uses levels such as Platinum or Gold, the higher your status, the bigger the rewards!
A fantastic high roller casino bonus that’s offered to players who reached the upper levels of the VIP programme is a dedicated host or VIP manager. Their job is to manage all aspects of your account, make sure you are happy, comfortable, well-taken care of and, lastly, encourage you to keep playing on the platform.
Usually, an account manager will be at your disposal 24/7, ready to offer you assistance and answer any queries.
Priority Customer Service
Some online casinos offer their exclusive customers priority customer service.
This VIP bonus is underrated, but extremely important, especially for a high net worth individual.
Higher Deposit & Withdrawal Limits
If you’ve been dabbling into the world of online gambling for a while, you may know that each casino has a set monthly limit for both deposits & withdrawals. Similarly, restrictions are imposed on how much money you can deposit or withdraw in a single transaction.
Not only that, but casinos often cater to their exclusive players by waiving transfer fees and offering better processing times for both deposits and withdrawals (typically under 24 hours).
Exclusive Gifts & Comps
High rollers are obviously an elite group of online gamblers – as such, they are often granted the juiciest perks and gifts!
How does a trip to Las Vegas sound? Or the latest Apple products delivered right to your door? Well, that would be just the tip of the iceberg in terms of what a high roller casino bonus can consist of.
Access to Slots Tournaments With Bigger Prizes
The best high roller casino bonus is the one that rewards you for something you’re already doing, wouldn’t you say so? Well, that’s the exact idea behind granting VIP players access to exclusive casino tournaments and races.
Most frequently, competitions organised for high rollers offer much better prize pools, but also require big stakes and sometimes even a formal invitation to participate. However, the possible rewards are even greater!
Whether you prefer slots, poker or blackjack tournaments, you can prove your card and spinning skills against other elite players and earn large sums of money in the process.
Free spins, crypto prizes and luxury cars are also frequently offered to the big winner.
How To Claim a VIP Bonus
In most cases, the procedure you need to follow to claim a high roller casino bonus is very similar to that of a standard welcome bonus for new players.
Furthermore, if your online gambling platform of choice has two bonuses advertised for new players (standard/high roller), you will have to select the latter upon registration, make the minimum deposit requested, then fulfil the wagering terms.
Casino promo codes can often be required as well, which you may have to insert in a designated field along with your deposit, but this is optional.
Do keep in mind that there may be situations when the casino VIP bonus is included in an invite-only VIP club. In such cases, the only way you can access it is by receiving an invitation to join directly from the casino.
Terms & Conditions of High Roller Bonuses at VIP Casinos
Becoming a high roller isn’t all fun and games – there are some responsibilities, too. Same as other promotional offers, a high roller casino bonus is subject to the usual terms and conditions you may be accustomed to;
Pros & Cons of Becoming a High Roller & VIP Player
The process of attaining VIP membership can be time-consuming and involve a lot of effort. If you’re wondering if it’s worth it for the potential rewards, here are the key things to consider:
- A personal VIP manager
- Higher first deposit bonuses
- VIP bonus points that can be converted into cash
- Exclusive gifts and compensation (vacations, trips, gadgets etc.)
- Custom deposit & withdrawal limits
- Big reload bonuses often provided
- Fast cashout with no fees
- You can be invited to VIP-only events
- Not all casinos have a high roller bonus
- Constant & substantial deposits are required to keep your rewards
- Hard to reach the higher tiers of the VIP club
- You may not receive an invite or draw the attention of a VIP manager
- Can encourage irresponsible gambling
Famous High Rollers and Their Crazy Bets
If you suspect high rollers must lead some pretty lavish lifestyles, take insane amounts of risk and have some great stories to tell…you are 100% correct! While perhaps an interesting departure from the general punter’s playstyle, that’s not to say that such techniques are recommended!
Here are the most well-known high rollers in history and the bets that brought them fame:
- Akio Kashiwagi was a real estate investor from Tokyo, also known as ”The Warrior”. He is famous for betting between $100,000 – $200,000 a hand on baccarat games. He used to do this for hours at both Las Vegas and Atlantic City casinos. However, this story doesn’t have a happy ending, as he lost an iconic bet made with Donald Trump – he was challenged to gamble $12 million and double the money. Instead, he lost $10 million and returned to his home country.
- Archie Karas is a Greek-American gambler and high roller, known for the amazing feat of turning $50 into $40 million over the course of 3 years. The man drove to Las Vegas with only $50 in his pocket, and ended up setting a record for the longest winning streak in the history of gambling, which was dubbed “The Run”. Allegedly, he amassed this amazing sum by playing poker, blackjack, pool and craps, and it was rumoured he never lost a single round!
- Don Johnson is perhaps the most famous blackjack player, who won $15 million in 2011 from three casinos in Atlantic City. You may be wondering – how could that happen? Well, Don took advantage of a very popular casino bonus for high rollers offered at land-based establishments, which is the chance to negotiate the terms of the game, the stakes and the rules. He managed to adjust the house edge as well and essentially make blackjack fifty-fifty. Coupled with a generous cashback bonus from the casino, he used the house’s money to beat the house! Crazy, right?
Alternatives To VIP Bonuses
If your favourite gambling platform doesn’t have a high roller casino bonus listed, don’t worry, all is not lost!
There are many equally attractive alternatives that will suit you as a high-stakes player, for example:
- 400% Casino Bonus – This offer is designed to give a huge boost to your bankroll. It is often advertised as a first deposit bonus (you’re given the whole bonus amount upfront once you make the minimum qualifying deposit) or welcome package (the total bonus amount is given on consecutive deposits). Best of all, free spins are often included as well!
- 500% Casino Bonus – Who wouldn’t like to receive 5 times their initial investment when they first join a gambling platform? Although this is a great high roller casino bonus to take advantage of, do keep in mind that it’s exceedingly rare and may come with high wagering requirements. Same as the previous offer, a 500% welcome bonus is typically granted on the player’s first 5 deposits, so it will take some time and commitment to receive the entire amount.
- 600% Casino Bonus – This can be considered a truly legendary bonus and a rare gem that’s worth digging for. It is very hard to find at UK casinos, since they have to pay taxes on bonus payouts, which would put them at a disadvantage. However, plenty of international casinos are ready to boost your bankroll six times. One small downside is that the caps put on maximum wins with the bonus can be rather small. Further restrictions also apply on such a massive bonus amount – maximum wager limits, rollover requirements and such.
- Casino Cashback Bonus – Although some VIP rewards may include cashback, it’s not always a given. As such, a clever option for someone who deposits large sums of money is to take advantage of the usual cashback offer for regular players. The percentages are not too shabby at all, with some gambling platforms advertising up to 30%.
- Online Loyalty Bonus – A great alternative to invite-only VIP clubs, loyalty programmes are a lot more accessible and widespread, particularly in the UK. Best of all, they offer similar, if not more attractive benefits! Every stake on qualifying games will help you acquire a set amount of points, which you can then convert to cash, luxury holidays, laptops and even vintage pens!
- Slots tournaments – this benefit can be offered to high rollers and VIP customers too, but, same as cashback, it’s not always a guarantee. The next best thing is participating in the competitions advertised for regular customers – prize pools are just as attractive and, for particular slots, playing with high stakes will certainly boost your chances to hit that jackpot!
If you like to play with big stakes and be rewarded for it in the most spectacular ways, a high roller casino bonus will be right up your alley!
Since VIPs are such a rare category, you are guaranteed to receive preferential treatment on gambling sites, from exquisite holidays, to cashback and huge first deposit bonuses, ready to boost your bankroll. Lastly, VIP membership comes with exclusive bonuses that are way more tailored to your betting style, favourite games and individual needs.
So, if you like being part of a select club and treated like royalty, just scroll up and choose the best high roller casino bonus today!
High Roller Casino Bonus FAQs
The simplest definition of a high roller is a gambler who frequently deposits and stakes large amounts of money.
Some of the best gambling bonuses for high rollers are birthday gifts, luxurious vacations, exclusive first deposit bonuses and higher cashback percentages.
A VIP bonus is an exclusive casino promotion designed to accommodate the needs of elite casino players. It is often included in a larger rewards scheme, such as a VIP programme or an invite-only VIP club.
A VIP gambler is a premium customer of an online casino who achieved VIP status by staking large amounts of money or enrolling in a VIP scheme.
In most situations, all you need to do is sign up, verify your identity, opt for the VIP bonus advertised, deposit the minimum sum required and fulfil the bonus terms. However, if the VIP bonus you want to claim is part of an invite-only VIP club, you’ll have to wait for a formal invitation from the casino into their programme.
Absolutely, however, it might take a while to achieve VIP status if you’re brand new. You’ll need to deposit large amounts of money consistently to draw the attention of the VIP manager.
No. A high roller casino bonus is accompanied by similar restrictions as other offers – that means it is limited to a single player account/IP address/home address. Trying to claim it twice from the same casino goes against terms & conditions and you could risk losing your benefits.
It depends. Some gambling platforms require constant activity on your account and minimum stakes each week/month to maintain your VIP privileges.
The definition of a high roller varies. For example, land-based casinos require deposits of $75,000 – $500,000 to consider that player a “whale”. On the other hand, some online gambling platforms have much lower thresholds (e.g. a $10,000 deposit) before they consider granting you a high roller casino bonus.
- High Stakes Casinos and Slots To Try In 2022 Are you a high roller looking for the best places for the best high stakes casino? Check out our list of casinos and the best slots to try in [getYear]....
- Our Guide to the top VIP Casinos for 2022 If you’re a high roller, then you’ll want to join the top VIP casinos that offer you the best high roller bonuses out there. Below, our experts look at...
- 400% Casino Bonus – How To Quadruple Your Bankroll in 2022 The more lucrative casino bonuses are, the rarer they’ll be. Once you’ve found a 400% casino bonus, you'll need to know the ins and outs involved. That's where we...