Best NETELLER Casinos 2022
For almost 20 years, NETELLER has been synonymous with online gambling – which is why there are so many NETELLER casinos out there to choose from. To find out why this payment method has become so popular with players, read our experts’ review below.
- What Is NETELLER?
- The Best NETELLER Casinos Online
- How Does NETELLER Work?
- How to Use NETELLER
- NETELLER Casinos Fees & Limits
- What Type of NETELLER Casino Bonuses Are There?
- How To Choose the Best NETELLER Casinos
- Safety & Security at NETELLER Casinos
- Alternative Payment Methods
- NETELLER Summary
- NETELLER Online Casino FAQs
What Is NETELLER?
NETELLER is one of the most popular payment methods at online casinos across the globe. As an e-money transfer service, it allows you to add funds to your account from multiple sources, including debit and credit cards, bank accounts, and other financial service providers like Klarna, Trustly, and Euteller.
With your money then stored in your account, you can then use it to make transfers to other NETELLER users or merchants (like online casinos), or else transfer it back to your other accounts.
Moreover, NETELLER gives you the chance to have your own Net+ Prepaid Mastercard or a Net+ Virtual Prepaid Mastercard, making it a holistic solution for shopping or online gaming.
The Best NETELLER Casinos Online
100% Up To 200€ On Your First DepositPlay * more terms & conditions apply
Up to 1,000€/$ Welcome Package + 200 Free SpinsPlay * more terms & conditions apply
Double Your Deposit Up To 100€ + 100 Free SpinsPlay * more terms & conditions apply
100% Bonus Up To 200€ + 100 Extra SpinsPlay * more terms & conditions apply
Deposit 100€, Play With 200€ + 50 Free SpinsPlay * more terms & conditions apply
Double Your First Deposit Up To 200€ + 100 Free SpinsPlay * more terms & conditions apply
100% Bonus Up To 300€ + 20 Free SpinsPlay * more terms & conditions apply
100% Bonus + 100 Free SpinsPlay * more terms & conditions apply
How Does NETELLER Work?
The best part is that this service is owned and operated by the Paysafe Group, a British institution that offers services globally, making it extremely safe and accessible. Indeed, NETELLER is available to people in over 100 countries, comes in 15 languages, and accepts all major world currencies, including the euro (EUR), the Great British pound (GBP), the US dollar (USD), the Canadian dollar (CAD), the Japanese Yen (JPY), and the Chinese yuan (CNY).
For more information on how NETELLER works, check out the YouTube video below.
Pros & Cons of Using NETELLER
Like any other payment method, there are advantages and disadvantages to using this service at a NETELLER casino online. We like to be honest with our readers, so we've listed its advantages and shortcomings below.
- Widely available at online casinos
- Authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority
- Make transactions without divulging your banking details
- Fast deposits & withdrawals
- Easy to use
- Fees apply if you have basic version
- Gets you excluded from some welcome bonuses
- Doesn’t offer service to everyone around the world, so your country may not be covered
- Not usually available at US-only casinos
How to Use NETELLER
Using NETELLER honestly couldn’t be easier, thanks to its super-speedy registration and set-up process. To get started, you will need to head to the official NETELLER website, or else download the NETELLER app from the App Store(iPhone) or Google Play Store (Android phone), and then follow the simple instructions below.
- Click on the green ‘Register’ button on the top right-hand corner of the NETELLER website or at the bottom of the app.
- Fill in the first page of the registration form. Here you will be asked for your name, surname, country of residence, preferred currency, email address, and password. Once done, hit the ‘Register’ button.
- This will take you to another page where you will be asked to input your address, date of birth, and mobile number. Once done, click the green ‘Next’ button.
- For the registration process to be completed, you will need to verify your mobile number. To do so, simply click on the ‘Pay online’ button on your account, and follow the instructions on the screen. The first step will be to request a verification code to your phone. The second step will be to input it on the website or app. The third will be to create a six-digit Secure ID, which will act as a double authenticator when making transactions.
- You’re all done with the registration process. It’s now time to deposit money to your NETELLER account! To do this, simply click on your preferred depositing method and fill in the required information. Remember that the options available will depend on where you live.
How to Make a Deposit To a Casino With NETELLER
Once you have money in your account, you can start playing at NETELLER online casinos. Since you’ll have already registered and set up your account, this should be a total breeze.
- Join a NETELLER casino by signing up to it. If you haven’t found one you love yet, we have a whole list of legal and licensed European and UK casinos that accept NETELLER above for you to choose from.
- Head to the Cashier / Banking section of the casino, and go to the Deposits section.
- Select NETELLER and enter your email address (the same one you use for NETELLER). This will redirect you to the NETELLER website where you can log in securely.
- Select how much money you’d like to deposit and confirm that you are happy with any currency conversion rates applied (if any). If you are happy, hit the ‘Complete Order’ button.
- Your funds should be in your casino account within seconds, so you can start playing your favourite casino games straight away!
How to Withdraw From a Casino with NETELLER
Playing is great, but winning is even better. But how do you get your funds out once you’ve won? With NETELLER online casinos, it’s super simple and super-fast; however, be aware that some casinos only accept this payment method for deposits. In that case, you’ll have to use an alternative method for withdrawing your money.
- Head to the Cashier / Banking section of the casino, and go to the Withdrawals section.
- Select NETELLER and enter how much you’d like to withdraw, as well as the details of your NETELLER account.
- Confirm the transaction and your money should be in your account within just a few hours.
NETELLER Casinos Fees & Limits
While setting up a NETELLER account is free, and most online casino NETELLER will not charge you any fees for making deposits or withdrawals using this payment method, there are some fees that the service itself charges.
- Making a deposit to your NETELLER account via any of the options available carries a 2.5% fee. The amount is determined by how much you deposit, so it makes sense to deposit one larger sum than many small sums.
- Paying for stuff online using NETELLER, including online casinos, is free. And receiving payments into your NETELLER account (even when withdrawing from casinos) is usually free, too.
- Transferring money from your NETELLER account to any other account (like your bank account, your Visa, or your Skrill account) carries either a set fee or a percentage fee.
With regards to limits, this depends on your NETELLER online casino of choice. Nevertheless, most casinos will allow you to use this payment method to make deposits or withdrawals starting from €/£10 or €/£20, and can go up to a couple of thousands.
What Type of NETELLER Casino Bonuses Are There?
Bonuses have become a fixture at online casinos, with brands offering new and existing users a myriad of offers to entice them to join and keep playing. These bonuses can include cashbacks, reload bonuses, no deposit bonuses, free spins, and welcome bonuses that can have deposit matches and free spins.
Sadly, however, some online casinos that accept NETELLER have barred users who make their first deposit using NETELLER from claiming welcome bonuses. This is due to the fact that NETELLER gives users a degree of anonymity when making transactions, and so the casino cannot confirm your identity per se. In the past, this has resulted in people claiming welcome packages more than once, which has forced operators to tighten up a few restrictions.
Having said all this, you shouldn’t be deterred by the fact that a NETELLER casino bonus may be unavailable. Instead, we recommend using a different payment method for your first deposit, and then using NETELLER for subsequent ones.
How To Choose the Best NETELLER Casinos
When it comes to picking casinos for our lists, we put a lot of effort into verifying them first. Of course, on your quest to find a casino with NETELLER, we understand that some of you may want to conduct your own research. With this in mind, we thought we’d help you by explaining what you should look out for.
- Look at the casino’s licence. This should be issued from reputable jurisdictions like Malta, the UK, Curaçao, Alderney, Sweden, or Gibraltar to ensure safety and fairness for players.
- Check out the game developers. Well-known game developers like Big Time Gaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, and Wazdan only affiliate themselves with trusted and legal casinos.
- Make sure they’re casinos accepting NETELLER. In this case, it’s imperative to ensure that the casino actually has the payment method of your choice.
- Read up on the casino. Reviews, such as those published on our website, are independent and honest, and will help you weed out any blacklisted casinos.
Safety & Security at NETELLER Casinos
On top of the safety and security afforded to players through the licence on an online casino with NETELLER, those using this payment method will actually be safer thanks to the payment method itself. This is why:
- NETELLER and its parent company are authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which confirms the payment method is secure and that the company will follow anti-fraud regulations and keep your money safe.
- NETELLER has a two-step authentication for making transactions, ensuring that no one else is using your account without your knowledge.
- The official website has SSL and 128-bit encryption, so you can rest assured that no unwanted third-party can steal your information.
Alternative Payment Methods
There are a ton of payment methods available to players out there, so you should never feel limited about how you deposit money to, and withdraw money from, your account. Below we have listed the most popular ones and linked them to their respective pages, where you can find out more about how they work, any related fees, safety features, and which casinos accept them.
NETELLER is great for anyone looking for an easy-to-use, yet exceptionally safe payment method at one of the many brands on the very long NETELLER casino list. Having said that, some of the downsides – like the fees and the fact that you won’t always be able to receive a bonus if you use it for your first deposit – may not make it ideal for some players.
NETELLER Online Casino FAQs
NETELLER is an easy-to-use e-wallet, which you can top up using your credit or debit card, other financial services, or your bank account. You won't even be required to divulge banking and financial information directly to your casino.
Totally. NETELLER has a two-step authentication system, and is also authorised by the FCA.
Not always! To be sure you are eligible, read the terms and conditions of the casino and the bonus before you make your first deposit.
No, using this payment method shouldn’t stop you from playing any specific games.
The minimum is usually anywhere between €/£10 and €/£20, while the maximum depends on the casino. We’ve seen some that accept up to €/£30,000 per deposit.
Totally! In fact, NETELLER have a dedicated app both for the iPhone and Android phones.
Yes, especially since even online casinos that accept NETELLER can sometimes not have it listed as a payment method for withdrawals.
- Best Online Casino Bonuses 2022 | Best Casino Bonus Promotions It’s difficult not to judge a book by its cover. With casino sites, their cover comes in the form of the best and most alluring online casino bonuses they...
- Best Fast Payout Online Casinos 2022: Fast Withdrawal Casinos! When you get that big win at an online casino, whether at the slots section or the roulette table, it’s important that you can withdraw it as quickly and safely...
- The Top Casino Sites for 2022 – Top10-CasinoSites Top10-Casino Sites has been designed and built with one singular goal in mind: helping you find your next favourite online casino! Our articles and pages feature lists which are...
Iggy Fenech is a well-known contributor to many local magazines. His career as a casino content writer spans a number of years and includes writing blog posts for the Malta iGaming Seminar 2014, content for the Malta Gaming Authority’s website, and SEO-enabled text for casino websites.