The Top ecoPayz Online Casino Sites for 2022
ecoPayz is a digital e-wallet that is safe, fast, and easy to use for making deposits and withdrawals at online casinos.
Below, our experts look at all the elements that make this payment method so popular among players.
Best ecoPayz Casinos in 2022
VBET Casino Review Play
100% Up To 100€ + 100 Free Spins
100% Bonus Up To 200€ + 100 Free Spins
Caxino Casino Play
What Is ecoPayz?
ecoPayz is a popular digital e-wallet payment service that allows players to store and move their money with ease – including to ecoPayz casinos.
While that may sound similar to other e-wallet casino services, ecoPayz’s main selling point is that it can be topped up through a range of options, including bank accounts, credit and debit cards, as well as Western Union.
In fact, you don’t technically need a bank account to use ecoPayz, and it famously doesn’t run any credit checks on its customers.
But it gets better! The service is currently available to users in over 150 countries, and deposits and transfers can be made in around 50 currencies.
An ecoPayz account, meanwhile, can be a basic one (called ‘Classic’), or else Silver, Gold, Platinum, or VIP. Clients who have a Silver account or higher, and who live in the UK or in the EU, can register for an ecoPayz Mastercard®.
The service also offers ecoVouchers and ecoVirtualCards.
There is a downside to ecoPayz, however, and that is its fees. We explore these in detail below.
How Do ecoPayz Casinos Work?
Casino sites that accept ecoPayz work in pretty much the same way as traditional online casinos. The only difference is that instead of inputting your debit or credit card details, you use your ecoPayz login details to make the transaction.
This is true for both desktop and mobile casinos.
ecoPayz is great for playing at mobile casinos, as you can use its app to make the two-step authentication faster. The ecoPayz app is available for both iPhone and Android phones.
Pros and Cons of Using ecoPayz
Like all other payment methods, ecoPayz comes with advantages and disadvantages.
Here they are at a glance.
- Available in 150+ countries
- Safe and secure
- Instant deposits to online casinos
- Most ecoPayz casinos do not charge fees for using this service.
- Works great with mobile casinos
- Online casino bonus available (read terms and conditions to be sure)
- Withdrawals can take up to 4 days
- Transaction fees from ecoPayz to bank account are quite high
- Basic account is very restrictive
How to Deposit and Withdraw Using ecoPayz
Depositing is a super simple affair with ecoPayz, particularly if you have the app and are using a mobile casino.
If you’d like to claim a welcome bonus, be sure to check the terms & conditions first to confirm whether you need a bonus code and whether using ecoPayz stops you from claiming it (they shouldn’t).
How To Withdraw From ecoPayz Casino Sites
Don’t worry: withdrawing your winnings is just as easy!
Are There Any ecoPayz Fees And Limits?
Opening an ecoPayz account is free, no matter which level you opt for.
Moreover, transferring money to an ecoPayz merchant – which is the category ecoPayz casinos fall under – is free too.
Nevertheless, ecoPayz does have some other fees depending on where you live and which services you choose.
These are just some of the fees you may experience when using ecoPayz, so it’s worth being aware of them. For a full list, you can check the Personal ecoPayz account fees list.
With regards to the limits, this depends on the casino and your ecoPayz account. The Classic ecoPayz account lets you deposit up to €1,000 a day, but that goes up to €15,000 with the Silver account.
Most ecoPayz casinos allow for a minimum deposit of £/€/$10.
Safety and Security at ecoPayz Casinos
ecoPayz is a safe and secure digital wallet service that keeps you and your money safe.
Based in the UK and regulated under the UK Financial Conduct Authority, the company also complies with Data Security Standards and with the regulations of the Payment Card Industry.
Thirdly, it keeps you safe through the following ways when making a transaction to an online casino:
- It doesn’t share your personal or banking details with the casino site.
- It follows a two-step authentication procedure to confirm that you are the owner of the ecoAccount in question.
- It has all the SSL encryption protocols in place so no unwanted third parties can steal your information.
Best ecoPayz Casino Bonuses
Using ecoPayz usually allows you to claim the whole range of bonuses offered by the casino site of your choice.
Here are the three most popular ones.
Would you prefer to use a different payment service? There are many other safe ones to choose from!
How We Rate Payment Methods
When it comes to rating our payment methods, we look at a variety of factors to ensure you get the best and most accurate information possible.
Here’s what we take into consideration.
- Instant deposits and fast withdrawals – We understand that players want to play as soon as they make a deposit, so payment methods that allow for instant deposits are always rated higher. When it comes to withdrawals, meanwhile, payment methods that clear these quickly are obviously preferred to those that take 3+ days.
- Ease of use – People don’t have time to learn elaborate new ways of making payments, which is why having a payment service that is easy and straightforward to use is always a better option in our books.
- Safety and security – Payment methods obviously concern your own finances, and some also include your personal details. Knowing the payment method we are mentioning is safe is our #1 priority, and no payment method that is unsafe makes it onto our lists.
- Low fees – Payment services are businesses and they obviously need to make a profit. Even so, good, secure, and easy-to-use services with lower fees result in better rankings.
- Reputation – What actual users say about the payment method is important – after all, our readers are more likely to relate to them than to the method itself. Moreover, how customer support treats users, and how long it takes them to answer, also affects the way we rate banking methods.
ecoPayz Casino Review Summary
ecoPayz is an e-wallet that can make playing at online casinos (and especially mobile casinos) easier, faster, and safer. Nevertheless, the high fees associated with some transactions is a downside that cannot be ignored.
ecoPayz Casinos FAQs
Deposits using ecoPayz are near-instant, meaning you can start playing straight away.
Yes, and it’s very easy to do so. We have a step-by-step guide on how to do it above.
Totally! ecoPayz is regulated by the UK FCA, has two-step authentication, SSL encryption, and doesn’t share your personal details with the casino.
ecoPayz casinos do not charge you for using ecoPayz, but there are fees for using this service in other ways. We explore this in more detail above.
Yes, most gambling sites will still allow you to claim bonuses when using ecoPayz.
Most casinos do not allow users to deposit using one banking method and then withdraw using another. The same is true for most ecoPayz casinos.
- The Top Casino Sites for 2022 – Top10-CasinoSites Top10-Casino Sites has been designed and built with one singular goal in mind: helping you find your next favourite online casino! Our articles and pages feature lists which are...
- Best Online Casino Bonuses 2022 | Best Casino Bonus Promotions It’s difficult not to judge a book by its cover. With casino sites, their cover comes in the form of the best and most alluring online casino bonuses they...
- The Best Mobile Casinos & Mobile Bonuses in 2022 The best mobile casinos give you the chance to play from anywhere you may be, with excellent mobile bonuses to boot! In this article, we’ll tap into the different...
Iggy Fenech is a well-known contributor to many local magazines. His career as a casino content writer spans a number of years and includes writing blog posts for the Malta iGaming Seminar 2014, content for the Malta Gaming Authority’s website, and SEO-enabled text for casino websites.