The Ultimate 200% Match Casino Bonuses – Best 200% Casino Bonus
The 200% casino bonus triples your bankroll instantly – but not all of them are made equal. Through this guide, you’ll learn all you need to know about this promotion and where to find it.
The Best 200% Deposit Bonuses at Online Casinos
200% Welcome Bonus Up To 5,000€ On Your First Deposit + 50 Free SpinsPlay * more terms & conditions apply
200% Welcome Bonus Up To 3,000€ + 50 Spins on First DepositPlay * more terms & conditions apply
200% Match Bonus Up To 2,500€ + 50 Free SpinsPlay * more terms & conditions apply
200% Match Bonus Up To 500€ + 50 Free Spins On Your First DepositPlay * more terms & conditions apply
200% Match Bonus Up To 500€ + 50 Extra Spins On Your First DepositPlay * more terms & conditions apply
3 Welcome BonusesPlay * more terms & conditions apply
€500 Welcome Bonus + 100 Free SpinsPlay * more terms & conditions apply
200% Welcome Bonus Up To 2,500€ + 50 Free Spins On First DepositPlay * more terms & conditions apply
200% First Deposit BonusPlay * more terms & conditions apply
200% Welcome Bonus Up To 500€ + 50 Free SpinsPlay * more terms & conditions apply
200% Welcome Bonus Up To 3,000€ On Your First DepositPlay * more terms & conditions apply
Get 200% Up To 400€ On Your First DepositPlay * more terms & conditions apply
200% Bonus Up To 200€ + 20 cash spinsPlay * more terms & conditions apply
What Is a 200% Casino Bonus?
A 200% casino bonus is a deposit match bonus that will see your initial deposit being tripled. If you deposit €100 for a 200% match casino bonus offer, you will be rewarded with €200, taking your total bankroll up to €300.
This type of bonus can be awarded either as part of a Welcome Beaonus or as part of a Reload Bonus. An ever-increasing number of 200% match deposit bonuses come with extra free spins. These free spins will be for specific slots that can include NetEnt’s Starburst or Play’n GO’s Book of Dead.
Don’t forget to check the terms & conditions before signing up to a 200% bonus! We explain what to look for in the T&Cs below.
How To Claim a 200% Casino Bonus
Casinos make claiming bonuses as easy as possible – after all, this allows players to sign up more easily and keep them coming back for more. The step-by-step process below explains what you need to do.
Things To Keep in Mind About 200% Deposit Bonuses
Although casino bonuses are a great way of bolstering your bankroll, it’s important not to take them at face value. Here are some things to keep in mind:
200% Casino Bonus Terms & Conditions
All casino bonuses come with terms and conditions that explain what requirements you need to meet to claim the bonus and lay out what you are expected to do once claimed. The most important things to look at are the following:
- Whether you need a bonus code (this will be provided but you’ll need to input it to actually claim the bonus)
- The wagering requirements (i.e. how many times you have to play the bonus money before you can withdraw it. Typically, this is around 35x to 50x)
- The maximum deposit limit (the highest amount you can be awarded. This will usually be made clear as the bonus will say 200% up to 400€, for example)
- Whether the bonus is sticky or non-sticky (a sticky bonus “sticks” to your initial deposit, so you have to wager both the deposit money and the bonus money to meet your requirements and be able to withdraw your winnings. A non-sticky bonus, meanwhile, means the requirements are on the bonus money)
- The deadline (how long you have to meet the requirements)
Can Anyone Receive a 200% Casino Bonus?
Overall, given you are 18+, then you can claim most bonuses. But it’s good to keep in mind that some come with other terms and conditions. Here’s what to look out for:
- In some countries, like the UK, players need to be verified to be able to claim and play bonuses. This is done by providing copies of official documents like your passport or driver’s licence, as well as a recent utility bill, with the casino.
- Users who make deposits using NETELLERand Skrillare usually denied most bonuses if it’s their first deposit, so do check if that’s the case with your chosen 200% casino offer. You can still claim it by using a different payment method.
- You should also check what the 200% casino bonus is. If it’s a reload offer, then you will need to have already made a deposit and played it before you can claim it.
Types of Games That Can Be Played With a 200% Casino Bonus
Finally, it’s also worth pointing out that all casino bonuses specify what games can be played using the bonus money.
The vast majority of casino bonuses allow you to play most games, with video slots contributing the highest percentages to the wagering requirements, followed by table games and live dealer casino games.
If you opt for a 200% casino bonus for live casinos, then you will probably not be able to play other non-live games with the bonus money.
The prospect of tripling your bankroll with one easy deposit may seem appealing, but do keep in mind that large casino bonuses are not free.
Let’s say you opt for a 200% match bonus up to €200 that comes with a 35x wagering requirement, for example. You make a deposit of €100, and your bankroll shoots up to €300.
If the bonus is non-sticky, then you are expected to play through €7,000 within the timeframe before you can withdraw your winnings. That’s calculated by multiplying the bonus amount (€200) by the wagering amount (35x). That goes up to €10,500 for the same bonus that’s sticky.
Best Way to Win Real Money With a 200% Deposit Bonus
When claiming a bonus, it’s important to use it wisely, especially if you want to give yourself the best fighting chance of walking away with some hefty winnings.
Play the Best Games Possible
As we mentioned above, not all games contribute the same amount to your wagering requirements. Usually, video slots, jackpot slots, and Megaways™ contribute 100% of the money you spend on them. Every €1 you play gets you €1 closer to meeting your wagering requirements.
Table games, usually contribute a lot less. At some casinos, they come with 0% wagering contributions, while at others they may come with a 10% or 25% wagering contribution.
Finally, live casino games do not usually contribute much, with 0% to 5% being a common figure. Of course, this doesn’t count for live dealer 200% casino bonuses. In this case, the percentage will be much higher.
Use an Effective Bankroll Strategy
Having a plan of how you will be playing any given casino game is always a good idea. This ensures that you stick to your budget.
Withdraw Your Winnings
Once you’ve cleared up the wagering requirements of your 200% casino match bonus, it’s good practice to withdraw any winnings you’ve made. This way, you can reap the rewards of your hard work and the bonus itself!
Pros & Cons of a 200% Casino Bonus
Like all other bonuses, the 200% comes with pros and cons. Here they are at a glance.
- Easy way to triple your bankroll
- Can be used to play most video slot titles
- Allows you to play high roller games for big prizes
- High wagering requirements
- Live casino games do not contribute much unless the bonus is specifically for live games
- Not all European casinos offer this sort of bonus
- Very rarely available for UK players
200% Deposit Casino Bonus Conclusion
The 200% casino bonus provides an opportunity to rake in some extra winnings at an online casino, tripling your bankroll is not all it takes. you’ve still got to consider luck, wagering, game requirements, terms and conditions.
Make the best choice by browsing our catalog of recommended casinos above, pick your favourite, and take advantage of a 200% bonus today!
200% Casino Bonus FAQs
This depends on your requirements and budgets. We have a whole list of such offers above. Be sure to read the terms and conditions before claiming any bonus.
This depends on the terms and conditions of the casino you choose. For most bonuses, video slots contribute a high percentage of your spending towards your wagering requirements. Meanwhile, if you want to play live casino games, it’s best to opt for a live casino 200% match bonus.
Yes, a lot of these bonuses come with free spins. The latter can be played for specific games, which the casino will list in the terms and conditions.
You can usually play whatever you game you want, but it doesn’t mean that it will contribute to your wagering requirements. We explore this in detail in the article above.
- Top Casino Bankroll Management Strategies for 2022 Bankroll - a word often mentioned but frequently misunderstood. Effective casino bankroll management is key to enjoying a long and (hopefully) prosperous relationship between yourself and casino games. [toc]...
- 500% Casino Bonus – How to Increase Your Deposit by 500% in 2022 The 500% casino bonus is one of the rarest of its kind available, but also the most lucrative. Finding operators that offer it can be difficult, but this article...
- 400% Casino Bonus – How To Quadruple Your Bankroll in 2022 The more lucrative casino bonuses are, the rarer they’ll be. Once you’ve found a 400% casino bonus, you'll need to know the ins and outs involved. That's where we...
Iggy Fenech is a well-known contributor to many local magazines. His career as a casino content writer spans a number of years and includes writing blog posts for the Malta iGaming Seminar 2014, content for the Malta Gaming Authority’s website, and SEO-enabled text for casino websites.