VegasPlus Casino Review
VegasPlus casino is a medium-sized gambling site with over 2,000 games and plenty of bonuses to sink your teeth into! We love this brand and believe it will soon join our list of top casino sites, see why in the VegasPlus casino review below.
VegasPlus Welcome Bonus Offer & Other Promotions
- 100% up to €250 on your first deposit;
- 10 free spins per day for five days once your account has been verified;
- 50% up to €500 on your second deposit.
The minimum deposit allowed for the first and second VegasPlus casino bonus deposit is €10 (though most methods have a minimum deposit limit of €15).
Each bonus also comes with a relatively-high, 60x wagering requirement. Even so, your cash money balance is always withdrawable, but doing so will forfeit any deposit money left over.
Please read the full terms & conditions before signing up for this or any other bonus. These can be found on the VegasPlus website under the Promotions tab.
Bonus on Every Deposit
VegasPlus casino offers players a casino reload bonus every time they make a deposit! But there’s something specific you have to do before… Use the Quick Deposit feature.
And if it's a no deposit casino bonus you're after, check out our dedicated article.
VegasPlus casino VIP Club is a way for the casino to reward loyal players. You can work your way up the seven tiers by earning points.
- Bronze and Chrome are considered non-VIP ranks but still get special VIP promotions. For the latter, that also includes a birthday bonus.
- Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, and Red Diamond are VIP tiers, making you eligible for a dedicated VIP manager, larger special VIP promotions, and bigger birthday bonuses.
This brand gives you access to thousands of real-money casino games. Among these are:
- 2,078 real-money slots;
- 156 table games;
- 70 live casino games;
- 45 arcade games.
The Slots section features titles from some of the world’s best providers, such as NetEnt, Betsoft, Play’n Go, Red Tiger, iSoftBet, Playson, Spinomenal, Wazdan, and Yggdrasil.
This means the casino carries a wide array of slots with various themes and mechanics, including the best Megaways™ and Megacluster™ slots.
If you prefer having the game overseen by a real-life dealer, you can opt for the live dealer casino, which has plenty of titles by Evolution Gaming.
Finally, we can’t not mention the Arcade section where you can play retro (or retro-inspired) games like Lucky Miner, Scratchy Bit, Sweet Miner, and Cupid’s Scratch.
This brand’s payment section is head and shoulders above the rest thanks to one specific feature: its list of countries that allows you to check what deposit and withdrawal methods are available to people from your country before going through the VegasPlus casino login process.
For deposits, these methods tend to include:
- Traditional methods like credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, & Maestro),
- Prepaid cards and vouchers like the paysafecard, Neosurf, CASHlib, and flexepin,
- E-wallets like Skrill and NETELLER,
- Bank transfer services like SOFORT and Rapid Transfer,
- Cryptocurrencies, namely Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin Cash,
For withdrawals, however, the list is a lot shorter. Credit cards don’t seem to be available for any country; Instead, players can withdraw via cryptocurrency, Skrill, NETELLER, or wire stransfer depending on where they are playing.
In all cases,
- Deposits occur instantly and can range between €15 and €1,000 per transaction.
- Withdrawals take 24 hours to process and can vary between a minimum of ~€300 per transaction and a maximum of €1,500 per week.
|Maximum Withdrawal:||€1,500 per week|
|Deposit Waiting Time:||Instant|
|Withdrawal Waiting Time:||24 hours|
Casino VegasPlus has a particularly busy homepage. Its background is a bird’s-eye view of Las Vegas, with the Eiffel Tower viewing deck taking centre stage. On top of this, the casino lists its leading offers, pastes pictures of its models, and even shows off its games.
Nevertheless, while this may assault your vision, the site makes it relatively easy to navigate. The top bar takes you to the Support, Promotions, Banking, and VIP Programme pages, while the bottom one links to Terms and Conditions, About Us, and Responsible Gambling.
Yet even as you explore all this, you never leave the home page, with every other page opening up as a pop-up complete with extra tabs with related information.
Meanwhile, the Games section is part of the home page, and it’s split into eight categories: Top Games, Latest Games, Arcade Games, Live Casino, Slots, Table Games, Tournament, and All Games. Each page comes with a counter that tells you how many games are available.
Another great detail can be found in the All Games section, where you can search for your favourite games and even filter by provider, popularity, volatility, payout, or release date.
All in all, we really like this site and have to admit that by the end of our VegasPlus casino review, we didn’t even mind the homepage anymore.
VegasPlus makes it super easy to contact, thanks to three great contact us methods:
- Email (email@example.com)
- Phone (+44 2039 668 613)
- Live chat.
The customer support team can help you in numerous languages, including English, Italian, Spanish, German, Norwegian, Japanese, or Korean.
However, while the team is available 24/7, not all customer support agents are in during this timeframe. The English team, for example, is available between 9 am and 1 am GMT.
Moreover, there is a great FAQ section to find information about account documentation and verification, deposits and withdrawals, bonuses and promotions, and technical support.
Licence & Security
VegasPlus is a company registered in the Dutch Caribbean Island of Curaçao and comes with a licence from Curaçao eGaming, which gives this casino the legal right to offer gambling games.
Additionally, casino VegasPlus has top-of-the-line SSL encryption, which keeps any information exchanged between you and the site safe from prying eyes.
This, together with OPTIMALPLAY PROCESSING LIMITED processing its payments, adds many extra layers of much-needed security.
Finally, the casino also allows you to self-exclude for a time span ranging between six months and five years. This is part of its responsible gambling tools, and while it’s a standard service, it is truly essential.
Pros & Cons of VegasPlus Casino
Like any other brand, this casino comes with advantages and disadvantages. Here are the most important points at a glance:
- 2,359 games
- Curaçao eGaming licence
- Easy-to-use website
- Fast deposits & withdrawals
- 24/7 customer support
- Plenty of bonus options
- Available in 8 languages
- Accepts Bitcoin for deposits & withdrawals
- High 60x wagering requirement
- Few withdrawal methods
- English customer support not 24/7
- Home Page is quite busy
Final Thoughts About Casino VegasPlus
We have been won over by VegasPlus casino. Its fantastic games and bonuses, easy-to-use website, 24/7 customer support, and long supported languages are too good not to influence our VegasPlus opinion.
Nevertheless, the high wagering requirements and limited withdrawal methods could undoubtedly be improved, so we’ll give it a ranking of 75%.
- Best Online Casinos in Spain in 2022: Top-Rated Spanish Online Casinos Viva España! In [getYear], the best online casinos in Spain can thrive in a legal and regulated market. The world’s leading casinos await, with the top slot games, security...
- High Roller Casino Bonus – Big Stakes, Even Bigger Rewards! High roller casino bonuses aim to reward the most loyal customers who bet large amounts of money with exclusive benefits, ranging from the latest gadgets to instant withdrawals. Ready...
- Cleos VIP Room Casino Review Cleos VIP Room Introduction Cleos VIP Room is a legitimate online casino that offers a wide range of games from Amuzi Gaming software provider. Launched in the year 2012, they...