Top10 Bonus Calendar – The Best Casino Offers Right Now!
What’s on the bonus calendar for this year? Well, with all the casino bonuses and promotions available, it’s tough to keep track! Welcome bonuses might stick around for a while, but what about a limited offer or a casino special offer? Check out our content calendar for the best casino bonuses on offer right now!
The Different Types of Online Casino Bonus
Before you check the bonus calendar and see what comes next, let’s say a few words about the casino promos you’ll find on the list. As you may already know, there are several different casino bonus offers you can earn depending on your status in the casino.
- Welcome Bonus – As the name suggests, a casino welcome bonus is offered when signing up at a casino. In most cases, it’s a 100% match on your first deposit with or without free spins, though bonuses with larger matched percentages aren’t uncommon, either.
- No Deposit Bonus – Contrary to a deposit bonus, the no deposit bonus is an offer that doesn’t require you to fund your account first. It’s pretty rare and typically smaller than other offers, and comes in the form of a cash bonus or free spins.
- Deposit Bonus – In order to play for real money in online casinos, you’ll need to fund your account first. Casinos will often boost your deposits by matching them to a certain amount, like 100% on your first or 50% on further bonuses. Sometimes this is the same as a casino’s welcome offer, but deposit bonuses can also be offered standalone.
- VIP Bonus – Loyalty programmes in online casinos are exclusive clubs where you can upgrade your status and earn bigger and better prizes. Loyalty bonus offers include everything from sky-high bonuses to a limited offer for your eyes only.
- Limited Bonus – Sometimes part of a VIP casino club’s perks, a limited bonus can be anything from a deposit boost to a daily bonus or a free spins batch on a special game. Its availability is limited and will most likely come with several restrictions.
- Casino Special Offer – Special offers are typically time-restricted and may be available to loyal players only. These specials can be anything, maybe even something that differs from a cash prize.
- Free Spins – Every slot fan’s favorite, free spins bonuses are usually issued as part of the welcome offer, but may also come in the form of a deposit or no deposit bonus.
- Seasonal Offers – Not every casino has them, but we’d totally get a hold of a spookily-excellent Halloween bonus, that festive Christmas bonus, or the New Year bonuses on our calendar. Keep an eye on it as seasons change.
Bonus Terms & Conditions
Regardless of the bonus you’re hunting for, it will always comes with some strings attached. Whether you’re getting the best no deposit casino bonuses or some kind of other offer, there will be terms you must follow to claim your winnings.
Among them are the wagering requirements. With these, the lower the number, the better. Keep an eye on the bet and win caps and possibly any special terms that might prevent you from using your bonus to its potential.
From current casino promos to special bonuses and unique offers, they all have some kind of terms, so read the fine print always, no matter how boring it is.
How To Activate an Online Casino Bonus
Activating any offer from our bonus calendar is subject to its terms. For instance, welcome offers and deposit bonuses require a deposit before you can claim them, whereas no deposit bonuses can be claimed without funding your account. This is usually written under the T&Cs – another reason to read the fine print.
Some bonus offers and casino tournaments may require using a bonus code, and casinos make great use of promo codes when they offer bonuses privately. When you need to use one, don’t worry, it’ll be clearly displayed in big bold letters or numbers. You can copy-paste the phrase or word when prompted, so it's not necessary to write it down before use.
What To look for in an Online Casino
With so many casinos available on the market, players are always wondering what to keep an eye on. It’s not a single factor you should look for, but several.
First comes the licence, which is a must – you don’t want to play in an unlicensed casino, as it is more than likely a scam. The best casinos should have a licence ideally from the UKGC or the MGA. Curaçao licences are also available, and you’ll find many casinos using them.
Bonuses are important too, and a proper casino will start things off with a generous welcome offer. After all, it is its job to draw you in, and what better way to make such a decision than a fresh wad of cash? Well, virtual, and not cashable, but still.
Top-rated reload casinos will refill your bankroll on a regular basis, giving you plenty of extra cash to play even more games than you had in mind. You might even stumble upon a top no wagering casino site which does away with some pesky requirements.
Last, but not least, a good variety of payment methods is also an important factor to consider when choosing which online casino to sign up to. Make sure you have plenty of games on offer, along with trusted payment methods for deposits and withdrawals.
All kinds of casino bonuses and promotions will be listed on the calendar. Those range from welcome offers and free spins to deposit bonuses, reloads, and exclusive promos, such as Halloween, Easter, Christmas, and other holidays.
Yes, it will. We’ll have a schedule for months ahead and promptly update the calendar for your convenience.
Each bonus has different rules to follow. Always read the terms and conditions to find out what you need to do to keep what you win.
That’s up to you to decide. Some players like a weekly bonus, others prefer exclusive bonuses that reward their undying loyalty.
No, they’re not. As a matter of fact, all online casinos try to fit them in their bonus schedule, giving you bonuses on Halloween, Easter, Christmas, and other holidays.