500% Casino Bonus – How to Increase Your Deposit by 500% in 2022
The 500% casino bonus is one of the rarest of its kind available, but also the most lucrative. Finding operators that offer it can be difficult, but this article proves that it's certainly not impossible!
- Top Operators That Offer 500% Casino Bonuses
- How Do 500% Casino Bonuses Work?
- Where Can You Find 500% Casino Bonuses?
- Who Can Get a 500% Casino Bonus?
- Common Terms and Conditions for 500% Casino Bonuses
- Why Do Operators Offer 500% Casino Bonuses?
- Is There a Catch? How to Identify the Best 500% Casino Bonuses
- Other Phenomenal Bonuses
- Summary – Are 500% Casino Bonuses Worth It?
- 500% Bonus FAQs
Top Operators That Offer 500% Casino Bonuses
500% up to €500 When You Deposit €100Play * more terms & conditions apply
500% Bonus on First 5 DepositsPlay * more terms & conditions apply
500% up to $2500 + 150 Free SpinsPlay * more terms & conditions apply
500% Bonus up to €100Play * more terms & conditions apply
How Do 500% Casino Bonuses Work?
There are few offers out there that attract players as much as a 500% casino bonus. After all, the prospect of playing your favourite games on the house is enticing, especially if the house is willing to match your deposit by 5x.
Although finding a 500% bonus can be difficult, any registered user can claim it if they meet the demands – new customers or high rollers.
The bottom line is that 500% casino bonuses come in many shapes and sizes – some require a promo code to get activated, some will only increase your first deposit by 500% and add nothing else on top, whilst others will also offer freebies with the bonus, such as free spins.
Sometimes a 500% online casino bonus is a special, exclusive reward for high rollers which can also come with free spins but higher first deposit requirements as well.
Where Can You Find 500% Casino Bonuses?
As we mentioned previously, 500% casino bonuses are incredibly rare. It is far more common to find operators that offer a 200% or 300% matched deposit bonus.
However, don’t let that discourage you – with a little digging around, you can find reputable operators that offer a bonus 500%, both in the EU and in the UK. 500% casino offers are only trumped by 600% bonus casinos in terms of sheer bonus size – if you can find them!
The only downside is that substantial offers like this often involve more effort on the player’s part.
For example, some operators may not only ask you to make multiple deposits to claim the entire bonus value, but may also match your every deposit differently (e.g. 150% on a first deposit, followed by 125%, 100%, 75% and 50% for the other four).
Who Can Get a 500% Casino Bonus?
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, everyone with a valid, verified casino account is eligible. What differs, however, is that new and existing players need to take different steps to claim a 500% casino bonus.
In the case of exclusive offers, some platforms will only grant you VIP status and subsequent access to 500% bonuses via invitation only or by enrolling in their loyalty programme.
Common Terms and Conditions for 500% Casino Bonuses
Large bonuses in particular come with a big set of eligibility criteria to meet, so make sure you carefully understand each one:
Why Do Operators Offer 500% Casino Bonuses?
The list of operators that offer 500% online casino bonuses is growing, both in the UK and EU. The reasons why are pretty evident:
- The gambling landscape grows more competitive every year.
- It’s one of the most appreciated offers by new players in particular.
- Large bonuses are a great tool to boost player loyalty and brand prestige.
Is There a Catch? How to Identify the Best 500% Casino Bonuses
You’ve probably heard of the saying “the best things in life are free.” In the case of 500% casino bonuses, unfortunately, the opposite is true.
There’s no such thing as a free lunch, and there are a few things you should consider in order to make sure that bonus is legit, not a scam and right for you:
- Make sure the terms and conditions are reasonable – By that we don’t mean just easy to meet, but also balanced compared to the potential payout you can get.
- Check the expiry date – Ideally, you should get a broad time window (14-30 days).
- Make sure you like the games that count for the wagering requirements – The last thing you want is to be stuck playing games you dislike just to claim a bonus.
Other Phenomenal Bonuses
You may be wondering – what happens if the holy grail of all casino bonuses is not available in my area?
The answer: simply focus your efforts on the next best offers, such as:
Summary – Are 500% Casino Bonuses Worth It?
Short answer? It depends on the player’s goals, preferences, bankroll and the amount of time willing to spend and play.
Larger bonuses are not necessarily better by default compared to smaller ones – how attractive a bonus is always boils down to how easy it is to claim.
Whilst some players may want to stick to smaller, more accessible casino bonuses, others might enjoy the challenge of meeting more demands from the casino if it means a bigger payout.
If you had to ask us, we prefer the no wagering free spins bonus because it offers a fairer deal to players.
500% Bonus FAQs
Yes. They are harder to find, but definitely real.
Both new and existing players, as long as they meet the terms and conditions.
You can find a few in our table above, for starters. Some casinos may also share their bonuses via mobile apps or newsletters, so make sure you are also signed up to those.
Yes, as long as the operator is licensed and regulated. Never register on casino sites that don’t display this information transparently.
A good range would be 20x to 40x.
Very rarely – most casinos we will only offer this large of a bonus if you make a deposit. Be wary of websites that promise free money with no strings attached – there may be a catch.
No, a 500% bonus can also be claimed by new players if they deposit the requested sum or use a special promo code.
They may be hard to find, and some have very high rollover requirements.
If they are easy to claim by any player, give you plenty of time to meet the wagering requirements before expiring and offer the best bang for your buck, then yes, they are.
Yes, most of them do – between 14 to 30 days on average.
Yes – if you meet the conditions, you can increase your deposited funds by 500% entirely on the house, spend that extra credit and even win on your favourite games.
Yes. This type of bonus can be found at mobile casinos as well – as long as you meet the requirements, you can claim it from a mobile device or gambling app, too.
No. First deposit bonuses of any kind can only be claimed once at the same casino per user/ IP address, and only at registration.
- 400% Casino Bonus – How To Quadruple Your Bankroll in 2022 The more lucrative casino bonuses are, the rarer they’ll be. Once you’ve found a 400% casino bonus, you'll need to know the ins and outs involved. That's where we...
- UAE Online Casinos 2022: Your Full Guide The vibrant and luxurious cities of UAE, such as Dubai and Abu Dhabi, aren’t the Las Vegas of the Middle East, as gambling is completely banned. Despite this, many...
- 100% Deposit Bonus – Where to Find and How to Claim It 100% casino bonuses double your first deposit, giving you extra cash to play with. Also called the match 100% deposit bonus, it is one of the most popular offers...