FruityWays Bonanza Megaways™ Review
FruityWays Bonanza Megaways™ Details
|Number of ways||117,649|
FruityWays Bonanza Megaways™ is an online slot from Stakelogic released on 30 November 2022. In our review below, we take a look at what you can expect from this innovative title.
- What Is FruityWays Bonanza Megaways™?
- Best Online Casinos for playing FruityWays Bonanza Megaways™ Real Money
- FruityWays Bonanza Megaways™ Key Facts
- FruityWays Bonanza Megaways™ Top Features
- FruityWays Bonanza Megaways™ RTP, Volatility & Win Potential
- FruityWays Bonanza Megaways™ Stakes & Betting Range
- Theme, Slot Design & User Experience
- Paytable & Special Symbols
- FruityWays Bonanza Megaways™ Mobile Play
- How To Play FruityWays Bonanza Megaways™
- FruityWays Bonanza Megaways™ – Pros & Cons
- FruityWays Bonanza Megaways™ Slot Verdict
- Other Popular Megaways™ Slots
- FruityWays Bonanza Megaways™ FAQs
What Is FruityWays Bonanza Megaways™?
FruityWays Bonanza Megaways™ is a tropical remake of the popular Candyways Bonanza 2 Megaways™ slot – the sequel to the original Candyways Bonanza Megaways™.
Stakelogic is a software provider that’s created several popular games over the years, including Super Wild Megaways™ and Extreme™ Megaways™, so we were sure we could expect something worthwhile with this title.
This release is just as exciting as the previous version, offering the same great features and the chance to win up to 30,000x your bet. With a slightly lower-than-average RTP of 95.80% and standard high volatility, FruityWays Bonanza Megaways™ also features six reels that can accommodate between two to seven symbols each, therefore offering up to 117,649 ways to win.
However, despite the similarities between this and its precursor, this video slot is a great alternative if you prefer a tropical vibe and a healthier display of symbols. So, read on to find out what your £/€/$0.20 to £/€/$20 per spin stake can give you access to.
Best Online Casinos for playing FruityWays Bonanza Megaways™ Real Money
- Stakelogic games available
- Lotteries and tourneys sections
- Great Jackpot Offers
- Play Stakelogic games here
- Dedicated live casino section
- Great additional promotions
- More than 100 Stakelogic titles
- Easy, no frills experience
- Super quick registration
- Play Stakelogic games here
- Great no frills experience
- Super quick registration
FruityWays Bonanza Megaways™ Key Facts
- Bets: £/€/$0.20 – £/€/$20
- Ways of winning: 117,649
- Theme: Fruit
- Symbols: Passion Fruit, Rambutan, Papaya, Mango, Dragon Fruit, Kiwi, Pineapple, Coconut, Watermelon, Banana, Starfish Multiplier
- Wild: Mystery Wild Question Mark, Wild Flower
- Scatter: Surfboards Scatter
- Free Spins: Yes
- Bonus Games: Yes
- Devices: Desktop, tablet, smartphone
FruityWays Bonanza Megaways™ Top Features
In addition to the revolutionary Megaways™ engine developed by Big Time Gaming, this tropical gaming adventure offers some excellent features that help you in your quest for bigger wins. We don’t expect anything less from Stakelogic since they often enjoy spoiling us with great features.
If you’re unfamiliar with cascades, this is a popular feature that gives you more chances of winning from a single spin.
How cascading reels work is simple: after every winning combination, all symbols involved are replaced with new ones.
The best part of all? There’s no limit to the number of cascades as this feature continues until no more wins can form.
Free Spins with Multipliers
You can trigger the Free Spins feature by landing at least four surfboard Scatter symbols in the base game. Once active, you can pick one of three options:
- Super Free Spins – 15 free spins with starfish Multiplier Symbols worth between 2x and 30x.
- Mega Free Spins – 10 free spins with starfish Multiplier Symbols worth between 2x and 50x.
- Insane Free Spins – Eight free spins with starfish Multiplier Symbols worth between 2x and 100x.
As if the other features aren’t enough, the game also contains a Super Stake side bet feature, which increases your chances of landing more valuable combinations!
This feature is completely optional and you get to trigger it manually, which makes sense since it literally doubles the cost of every spin.
Like many other high-roller slots Megaways™, this game comes with a Bonus Buy feature, which basically allows you to pay to trigger the free spins.
At a cost of 100x your stake per spin, this does not come cheap, but it could result in some good wins.
If that amount is way too much, you may want to check out our Bonus Buy Megaways™ article, where we list slots that have this feature for 50x your stake.
FruityWays Bonanza Megaways™ RTP, Volatility & Win Potential
As a Megaways™ slot, the number of symbols on the main reels can vary, resulting in a different win potential on each spin. That said, the game produces up to 117,649 ways to win and a top prize worth 30,000x your bet.
The RTP for this game is set at 95.80%, which is typical for Megaways™ slots from Stakelogic.
Although the RTP is just a tad under the industry average, it shouldn’t be a cause for concern. Sure, you’ll find slots with higher RTPs on our highest RTP Megaways™ slots list, but the game still produces an impressive win potential.
Also, this new release is highly volatile, so you might get to enjoy some big wins on an infrequent basis.
FruityWays Bonanza Megaways™ Stakes & Betting Range
You can get in on the action for as little as £/€/$0.20 per spin, which is why it deserves to be on our list of best low-stake Megaways™. And if you’re willing to put a bit more at stake, you can play with up to £/€/$20 per spin.
Although the max bet is quite low compared to other titles like Atlantis Megaways™, you can easily double your bet by using the Super Stake feature. As a result, you can play with up to £/€/$0.40 and £/€/$40 per spin.
Theme, Slot Design & User Experience
This slot boasts top-notch graphics, an interesting theme, splendid sound effects, and a 3D background. The attention to detail when it comes to design is what creates such an immersive user experience.
The game design is based on a tropical theme, with visuals of palm trees and turquoise waters, creating the feeling of being immersed in unspoiled nature, which is reminiscent of popular games like Amazon Island Megaways™.
Where its precursor was a visual joy of various sugary treats, Stakelogic has opted for a healthier display of symbols this time: from passion fruits to rambutans and papayas to dragon fruit, you’ll see many exotic fruits on the reels.
Between the exotic fruit symbols and the chance to win 30,000x your bet, this game is sure to make your mouth water! Plus, with it being so easy to play, there’s not much that we can fault it on in this department.
Paytable & Special Symbols
The highest-paying symbols in the FruityWays Bonanza Megaways™ slot are the banana, coconut and watermelon. The banana comes out on top by far, awarding 10x your stake for six of a kind. The watermelon is next at 3x for six of a kind, which is closely followed by the coconut, paying 1.5x for a full payway.
When it comes to the lowest-paying symbols, the pineapple, mango, papaya, rambutan, passion fruit, kiwi, and dragon fruit symbols all pay between 0.7x and 1x the stake.
There are also four special symbols:
- The red flower is the regular Wild, which can land on all reels and substitute all other symbols except Scatters.
- The yellow question mark symbol is the mystery Wild, which only lands on the top row. When it does, the mystery Wild reveals a standard symbol and turns all matching symbols on the reel below wild.
- The surfboards are the Scatter symbol, and you’ll need four of these to enter the Free Spins bonus round. Most notably, these Scatters are not removed during the cascades.
- Finally, there is the starfish symbols, which can hold multipliers valued at between 2x- and 100x your stake!
FruityWays Bonanza Megaways™ Mobile Play
Stakelogic is part of Novomatic Interactive and is focused on developing world-class HTML5 casino games for the iGaming industry.
With a heavy focus on slots, you can expect to play all their titles across desktop, mobile and tablet devices, and this title is no exception.
How To Play FruityWays Bonanza Megaways™
First and foremost, you need to choose a bet size. The options here range between a minimum bet of £/€/$0.20 and a maximum bet of £/€/$20.
If you want to increase the maximum bet size, simply activate the Super Stake feature to bet up to between £/€/$0.40 and £/€/$40 per spin. The base game operates in the same way as most Megaways™ slots.
There are six reels with between two and seven rows each. This varied number of rows is because of the built-in Megaways™ mechanic, which serves up to 117,649 ways to win.
After clicking the spin button, you score a regular win when matching symbols land on adjacent reels from left to right.
FruityWays Bonanza Megaways™ – Pros & Cons
- Cascading Reels & Mystery Wilds
- 30,000x max win
- Multipliers up to 100x
- Not very original
- Reskin of Candyways Bonanza Megaways™ 2
- Low RTP
FruityWays Bonanza Megaways™ Slot Verdict
Unless you have a severe aversion of fruit and tropical vibes, then you’ll certainly enjoy playing this game. After all, it’s a title full of exciting features, stunning graphics and potentially astronomical wins of up to 30,000x your bet!
Other Popular Megaways™ Slots
- Read also: Aztec Wilds Megaways™
- Read also: Muertos Multiplier Megaways™
- Read also: Legend of Heroes Megaways™
- Read also: 300 Shields Mighty Ways
- Read also: The Great Pigsby Megaways™
- Read also: Eastern Emeralds Megaways™
- Read also: Hot Chilliways
- Read also: Cluedo Mighty Ways
FruityWays Bonanza Megaways™ FAQs
This game’s RTP is 95.80%, which although slightly under the industry average, shouldn’t affect your spin-to-spin outcomes.
The max win is of 30,000x your stake.