Musketeer Megaways™ Review
Musketeer Megaways™ Details
|RTP||95.53% - 95.99%|
|Number of ways||Up to 470,596|
Are you ready to travel back to the 17th century and help d’Artagnan and the three musketeers defeat the evil Cardinal Richelieu? iSoftBet’s Musketeer Megaways™ Richelieu Riches is a fantastic video slot with plenty to offer players… and it’s out in just a few days!
- The Top Musketeer Megaways™ Casinos in 2023
- What Is Musketeer Megaways™ Slot?
- Musketeer Megaways™ Key Facts
- Musketeer Megaways™ Top Features
- Musketeer Megaways™ RTP, Volatility & Win Potential
- Musketeer Megaways™ Stakes & Betting Range
- Theme, Slot Design & User Experience
- Paytable & Special Symbols
- Musketeer Megaways™ Mobile Play
- How To Play Musketeer Megaways™
- Musketeer Megaways™ – Pros & Cons
- Musketeer Megaways™ Slot Review Verdict
- Other Popular Megaways™ Slots
The Top Musketeer Megaways™ Casinos in 2023
- 100+ iSoftBet games!
- Great no frills experience
- Super quick registration
What Is Musketeer Megaways™ Slot?
Musketeer Megaways™ Richelieu Riches is a video slot by iSoftBet based on the iconic French novel featuring d’Artagnan. Although this game runs on the Megaways™ Mechanic, which Big Time Gaming developed, it is no ordinary slot.
In fact, it comes with two modes:
- A traditional Megaways™ grid comprising six reels that can fit up to seven symbols each. This comes with an RTP of 95.53%.
- A QuadAction mode, where four Megaways™ reels sit side-by-side and spin with just one bet. This has an RTP of 95.99%.
Either way, you can expect the game to deliver impressive bonuses, including free spins with an unlimited multiplier, plenty of special symbols, bonus guarantees, and several randomly-triggered features.
Playable from as little as 0.20c/p or 0.50c/p (depending on which mode you pick), the game has medium-to-high volatility and has a max win of 1,000,000 coins!
Musketeer Megaways™ Key Facts
- Bets: 0.20c/p – €/£20 | 0.50c/p – 50€/£
- Ways of winning: Up to 470,596
- Theme: Musketeers, Literature
- Symbols: 9, 10, J, Q, K, A card suit symbols + Royal Declaration, Money Bag, Musketeers’ Hat, Richelieu, The Crown, & Windmill
- Wild: Wild, Aramis, Athos, Porthos, d’Artagnan
- Scatter: Diamond
- Free Spins: Yes
- Bonus Games: Yes
- Devices: Desktop, tablet, phone
Musketeer Megaways™ Top Features
If you’re looking for a slot with loads of bonus features, this is your title!
All4One & 1ForAll Modes
One thing we love about this game is that it’s essentially two games in one.
- The 1ForAll mode features a singular grid of six reels that can accommodate up to seven symbols each. This functions pretty much like any other Megaways™ slot and comes with up to 117,649 ways to win.
- The All4One mode is all about the QuadAction, so you get four Megaways™ grids all on the same screen. Pressing the Spin button here activates all four reels simultaneously, effectively giving you four times the chance of landing a winning combination or the Free Spins feature. The maximum Megaways™ potential here is 470,596.
Cascading Reels (Both)
Both modes offered by the Musketeer Megaways™ slot come with the standard (but no less fantastic) cascading reels. This means that any symbols in a winning combination are replaced by new ones, giving you more chances to win in a single spin. In the All4One mode, this can happen on all four grids!
Free Spins With Unlimited Multiplier (Both)
Free spins have become an expected feature in video slots. Indeed, we can’t think of a single title in our Megaways™ slots list that doesn’t have this feature, but Musketeer Megaways™ actually comes with two versions of the Free Spins feature.
But let’s start with how you get the Free Spins, shall we?
You’ll need to land at least four Diamond symbols on a single grid to be awarded five free spins. But landing each extra Diamond on the same reel also adds an additional free spin, with seven free spins per grid being the maximum.
During the All4One mode, landing the Free Spins feature on multiple grids simultaneously is possible! The game will combine your total number of free spins.
The free spins for both the 1ForAll and All4One features are played on the QuadAction grid. Each of these four grids is a fully-fledged Megaways™ in its own right and comes with its own unlimited win multiplier.
Whenever you land a winning combination or trigger a cascade, the unlimited multiplier, which starts at 1x for all grids, will increase by x1 for that grid only.
BUT, in the All4One free spins, there is a special symbol characterised by The Crown. Landing this on any grid will increase the multiplier of all four grids to match that of the grid with the highest multiplier.
Finally, the free spins come with a bonus guarantee. So if you play through your free spins and don’t win at least 10x the value of your stake per spin, the game will automatically award you an extra three free spins. This is true for both modes.
Lose To Win Modifier (1ForAll Only)
The Lose To Win Modifier is a feature that can randomly be triggered on any paid spin in which you don’t manage to land a winning combination. Announced by trumpets, this feature will either award you a reel win or even a Free Spins trigger.
Max Megaways™ (1ForAll Only)
Also randomly triggered on any paid spin in the 1ForAll mode, this feature guarantees that all the reels will carry the maximum amount of symbols possible (42). This results in the total amount of Megaways™ possible, that’s 117,649.
Musketeer Megaways™ RTP, Volatility & Win Potential
The Musketeer Megaways™ RTP changes depending on which mode you’re playing. The RTP for the 1ForAll mode is 95.53%, while the RTP for the All4One mode is 95.99%.
In each case, the volatility is medium to high so that you can expect larger payouts infrequently.
The max win in the game is a cool 1,000,000 coins per game.
Musketeer Megaways™ Stakes & Betting Range
In the Musketeer Megaways™ slot, you get to pick how much you’d like each coin to be worth, with your options being 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.10, 0.20, 0.30, 0.50, and 1.00c/p.
These, however, are multiplied by 20 for the 1ForAll mode and by 50 for the All4One mode. So, essentially, the stake goes from 0.20c/p and 0.50c/p per spin to €/£20 and €/£50 per spin.
Through all these options, Musketeer Megaways™ gives players the best of both worlds. On the one hand, it easily makes it onto our best low stake Megaways™ slots as its 1ForAll mode has some great features. On the other, the All4One mode rewards players who spend more per spin with a slightly higher RTP and better chances of winning.
Theme, Slot Design & User Experience
Musketeers Megaways™ Richelieu Riches is – rather unsurprisingly – based on Alexandre Dumas’ The Three Musketeers, a 19th-century novel that forms part of the d‘Artagnan Romances, a swashbuckler trilogy set in 17th-century France.
Therefore, the main characters in this game are d’Artagnan, a musketeer in all but name; Aramis, Athos, and Porthos, three actual musketeers who befriend him; and Richelieu, a cardinal who is depicted as the baddie in the story.
Don’t worry, though: whether you’re a fan of the books or not doesn’t make much difference to the enjoyment of this game. The theme has been done in a way that everyone can appreciate, with fabulous animations of two rapiers (swords used by musketeers) locking, regal trumpets, and characterful depictions of the musketeers.
All this is set to a soundtrack that wouldn’t go amiss in a period action film and a faux-French voice that narrates everything in the game, which admittedly can get a bit annoying.
Even so, it must be said that iSoftBet has excelled at this game. The seamless graphics are a joy to behold, and playing the game couldn’t be easier with all the buttons marked and exactly where you’d expect to find them. It also comes with iSoftBet’s handy sound button, which lets you switch the soundtrack off, and a lightning button to make the reels spin faster.
The Musketeers Megaways™ slot is part of iSoftBet’s Twisted Tale Series of Megaways™. This includes other literary adaptions like Queen of Wonderland Megaways™, Moriarty Megaways™, Scrooge Megaways™, Morgana Megaways™, and the Sheriff of Nottingham video slot.
Paytable & Special Symbols
The one complicated thing about this game is its paytable, which comprises 18 different symbols.
The card suit symbols (9, 10, J, Q, K, and A) are low-paying, awarding anything between 0.10% and 1.5% of your stake. These are followed by the Royal Declaration, the Money Bag, and the Musketeers’ Hat. These pay higher amounts in that order.
Then there are the special symbols, starting with the characters. In the 1ForAll mode, Richelieu is the highest-paying symbol. In contrast, in the All4One mode, Richelieu is replaced by Aramis, Athos, Porthos, and d’Artagnan in their respective grid as the highest-paying symbol. These pay when you land at least two of them in adjacent reels starting from the leftmost reel.
Finally, we have the last four special symbols:
- The Crown only appears during the All4One Free Spins and, when it lands, increases all multipliers to match the value of your highest multiplier.
- The Windmill is the mystery symbol that can land during the Lose To Win Feature. Its job is to transform into another paying symbol.
- The Wild substitutes all other symbols in a winning combination. It only falls on reels 2, 3, 4, and 5.
- The Diamond is the Scatter symbol, and you’ll need to land at least four of these on the same grid to activate the free spins.
Musketeer Megaways™ Mobile Play
Like many modern Megaways™ titles, Musketeer Megaways™ has been created using a mix of JS and HTML5. So it can be played easily on desktops, laptops, and smart mobile devices running on iOS, Android, or Windows.
Once it’s out, we’re sure that all casinos that stock this game will make it available on their mobile sites and the best Megaways™ mobile apps.
How To Play Musketeer Megaways™
Are you ready to draw your sword and take the Musketeer Megaways™ slot for a spin? Here’s how easy it is to play it.
Step 1: Head to one of our legal and licensed casinos in our Top Table List above.
Step 2: Sign up to play for real money, and don’t forget to claim your bonus.
Step 3: Go to the Musketeer Megaways™ page and load the game – this should work well on both desktop and mobile devices.
Step 4: Select your stake per spin from the Coin widget and hit the Spin button!
P.S. If you don’t feel like manually pressing the Spin button every couple of seconds, the game has an auto-play feature. Choose your stake per spin before clicking on the Auto-spin button to set it up. Once there, select the number of auto spins (5-1,000) and your loss and single-win limits. When done, hit the Spin button.
Musketeer Megaways™ – Pros & Cons
- Amazing array of bonus features
- Fantastic graphics and sound
- Created by trusted developers
- Max bet is €/£50
- No animated opening sequence
- Not out yet
Musketeer Megaways™ Slot Review Verdict
We can’t end our Musketeer Megaways™ review without stating the obvious, which is that we’re incredibly excited to sink our teeth into this fantastic slot. Its theme, bonus features, and max payout are seriously thrilling!
Other Popular Megaways™ Slots
- Read also: Vegas Megaways™
- Read also: Golden Catch Megaways™
- Read also: Merlin’s Revenge Megaways™
- Read also: Triple Fruit Deluxe Megaways™
- Read also: Majestic Megaways™ Extreme 4
- Read also: Risque Megaways™
This game’s RTP changes depending on which mode you’re playing in. The 1ForAll mode has a 95.53% RTP, while the All4One mode has an RTP of 95.99%.
The max win per game is 1,000,000 coins. A coin’s value can range between 0.01c/p and €/£1.
According to the iSoftBet website, Musketeer Megaways™ will be out on Thursday, 26 May 2022.