Piggy Bank Megaways™ Review
Piggy Bank Megaways™ Details
|Number of ways||117,649|
Piggy Bank Megaways™ is a new title that sees casino giants Betsson collaborate with iSoftBet on the latter’s first European-aimed release. With a betting range and volatility that suits low-stake players, as well as a maximum payout of 12,000x your stake, is this game worth checking out?
- The Top Piggy Bank Megaways™ Casinos
- What Is Piggy Bank Megaways™?
- Piggy Bank Megaways™ Key Facts
- Piggy Bank Megaways™ Top Features
- Piggy Bank Megaways™ RTP, Volatility, & Win Potential
- Piggy Bank Megaways™ Stakes & Betting Range
- Theme, Slot Design, & User Experience
- Paytable & Special Symbols
- Piggy Bank Megaways™ Mobile Play
- How To Play Piggy Bank Megaways™
- Piggy Bank Megaways™- Pros & Cons
- Piggy Bank Megaways™ Slot Verdict
- Other Popular Megaways™ Slots
- Piggy Bank Megaways™ FAQs
The Top Piggy Bank Megaways™ Casinos
- 100+ iSoftBet games!
- Great no frills experience
- Super quick registration
What Is Piggy Bank Megaways™?
Piggy Bank Megaways™ is an upcoming and unique collaboration between two industry giants.
- The multi-licensed top Megaways™ software provider, iSoftBet – a company that has given us masterpieces like Aztec Gold Megaways™, Morgana Megaways™, Musketeer Megaways™, and Western Gold Megaways™.
- Betsson Group, an MGA-licensed casino and sportsbook that’s been part of the industry for years.
This game is iSoftBet’s debut in terms of games aimed specifically at the European market, and as the name suggests, the developer has kept things classic by implementing the popular piggy bank theme to Big Time Gaming’s now-iconic Megaways™ mechanic.
As soon as you open the game, you are welcomed by vibrant pink hues, with the reels being set upon a coins’ vault backdrop.
The slot is playable from 0.20p/c up to £/€/$20 – an excellent range for conservative players but not so much for high rollers. Even so, the medium volatility ensures a balance between small and larger wins, though its default RTP, which is set at 95.98%, is relatively low compared to titles in our list of highest RTP Megaways™ slots.
However, as we explore below, the Piggy Bank Megaways™ RTP can increase during the Bonus Buy feature…
Piggy Bank Megaways™ Key Facts
- Bets: 0.20p/c – £/€/$20
- Ways of Winning: 117,649
- Theme: Piggy Bank
- Symbols: 9, 10, J, Q, K, A card suit symbols + Hammer, Cash, Piggy Bank, Piggy Bank Logo
- Wild: Three Pigs Wild
- Scatter: Piggy Bank Gold Coin
- Free Spins: No
- Bonus Games: Yes
- Devices: Desktop, tablet, mobile
Piggy Bank Megaways™ Top Features
We came across several impressive features in our Piggy Bank Megaways™ review. Let’s take a look at our favourites.
Just like most Cascading Megaways™ slots, the game implements this feature to help increase your chances of landing more winning combinations.
The cascade feature is activated when you get a win, after which new symbols replace the winning ones. This feature remains active until no further wins are possible.
Bonus Add and Max Megaways™
Modifiers are an exciting feature that iSoftBet has added to this new Megaways™ release.
At any point during your gameplay, you can trigger one or two random modifiers:
- The Bonus Add modifier will increase the number of Gold Coins on the reels.
- The Max Megaways™ modifiers, through which all reels will show seven symbols, giving you the full 117,649 ways of winning.
While there is no Free Spins feature in this game, the Respin feature is an excellent alternative. Activated when you land five or more Scatter symbols and represented by the Gold Coins, this feature will transfer you to a new grid.
The Scatter symbols you land during the base game will be locked in place, with just Gold Coins now falling on the reels.
Completing an entire reel will activate the multiplier value on the coins. But you should also look out for the three jackpot symbols that pay 10x, 25x or 50x your wager.
Rather than enduring the wait of spinning till you land the Piggy Bank respins, you can buy your way to the free rounds using the Bonus Buy feature. This will cost you 50x your stake, the smallest amount possible for this is just £/€/$10 – which is the most affordable we’ve ever seen on any Megaways™ slot.
Piggy Bank Megaways™ RTP, Volatility, & Win Potential
The Piggy Bank Megaways™ RTP is 95.98%, which is just shy of the mechanic’s 96% average. To compensate for this, the makers have given the slot medium volatility, ensuring you land some wins relatively often.
iSoftBet has also implemented several bonus features which increase your chances of landing a win. The maximum payout of the slot is capped at 12,000x your stake, which isn’t bad at all.
Piggy Bank Megaways™ Stakes & Betting Range
If you are a high roller, you might find the Piggy Bank Megaways™ online slot quite restrictive. This is because the maximum bet is capped at £/€/$20, which is lower than it is for other related Megaways™ such as NetEnt’s Piggy Riches Megaways™.
Nevertheless, the 0.20p/c minimum bet comes in handy for casual players who usually opt for the best low-stakes Megaways™ slots.
Theme, Slot Design, & User Experience
This piggy bank-themed slot is precisely that: a slot with a piggy bank and coins theme. Complementing the hot-pink theme is a lively soundtrack that we actually enjoyed (and even had a brief dancing session to while playing the slot) – though you can easily switch it off, too.
The game runs smoothly on multiple devices, including mobile ones.
Paytable & Special Symbols
The symbols here are exactly what you’d expect them to be… though some are more powerful than others!
|Symbols||For 6||For 5||For 4||For 3||For 2|
Piggy Bank Megaways™ Mobile Play
With the entire world at our fingertips, the best Megaways™ software providers have had to cater to mobile players. Thankfully, iSoftBet utilises HTML5 to ensure that the game is fully optimised for mobile devices that run on Android and iOS.
How To Play Piggy Bank Megaways™
Like all games in our Megaways™ slots list, this game is pretty straightforward to play. Moreover, you can click the ‘i’ icon to get more details about the game’s features before you start.
Here are the steps to follow to play:
Step 1: Sign up to your preferred online Piggy Bank Megaways™ casino from our Top Table List above.
Step 2: Search for the Piggy Bank Megaways™ slot and launch the game
Step 3: Select your bet size and press the Spin Button!
Piggy Bank Megaways™- Pros & Cons
- 12,000x-your-stake max win
- High-quality graphics & visuals
- Bonus round with 3 respins
- Medium volatility
- Mini, Major, and Mega Jackpots
- Low RTP
- Not good for high rollers
Piggy Bank Megaways™ Slot Verdict
Overall, we think this slot is a good title for players looking for a low-stakes game with medium volatility, and we also enjoyed the respins features. However, overall, we feel the game is pretty generic and doesn’t quite offer much in terms of originality.
If you feel the same or if you’d like to discover other new titles, you can check out our new Megaways™ slots list.
Other Popular Megaways™ Slots
- Read also: Hot Chilliways
- Read also: Cludeo Mighty Ways
- Read also: Into the Wild Megaways™
- Read also: Gods of Asgard Megaways™
- Read also: Max Megaways™
- Read also: Disco Mania Megaways™
- Read also: 1 Million Fortunes Megaways™
- Read also: The Choice Is Yours Megaways™
- Read also: 10,001 Nights Megaways™
- Read also: Fa Fa Spin Megaways™
Piggy Bank Megaways™ FAQs
Once the game is out, you can find a list of legal and licensed casinos where you can play this game in our Top Table List, which will be at the top of this article.
No, there is no Free Spins feature in this slot. However, if you land five or more Gold Coins, you will trigger the Piggy Bank respins and receive at least three spins.
The slot has a 95.98% RTP, which can increase to 97% when using the Bonus Buy feature.
Certainly! The slot is HTML5 enabled, so you can seamlessly play on any mobile device, including your smartphone or tablet.
iSoftBet’s Piggy Bank Megaways™ slot is set to be released on 1st September 2022.