Gold Mine Stacks 2 Slot Review + Free-Play Demo
Gold Mine Stacks 2 Details
|Number of ways||20|
|Stake Range||0.20 – 40|
Gold Mine Stacks 2 by Nailed It! Games followed its predecessor surprisingly fast — the original game is only a few months old, yet here we are looking at a sequel that at first glance does not appear to be too different.
Top Casinos To Play Gold Mine Stacks 2
Gold Mine Stacks 2 Overview
The original Gold Mine Stacks online slot burst onto the scene from nowhere together with the company behind it, Nailed It! Games — a proud start-up worth keeping an eye on.
Gold Mine Stacks 2 has appeared weirdly early, possibly breaking records in terms of slot sequel rapidity, but it’s easy to see the reasoning behind this. Given the original turned out to be somewhat of a cult hit, our guess is that they’re trying to replicate the buzz generated by the first one, and we’re on board with this review for our online slot reviews page.
Gold Mine Stacks 2 pretty much follows in its predecessor’s footsteps in terms of game theme, visuals, and features. In fact, this new slot game is an identical gold rush-themed slot in everything except for one element that won’t really impact the gameplay: the mines from the title are still present, but they’ve been given an icy, full-on winterscape. Other than that, get ready to enjoy all the mechanics and features that we all loved in the original.
One other thing that has changed and improved is the RTP, going up from 96% to 96.07%. Granted, it’s minimal, but every little bit helps. The max win remains set at 50,000x your stake, but this is one area that certainly won’t be receiving any complaints. It’s an insane max win, to be fair, so good job they didn’t mess with this.
The theme builds on the mining narrative as you start out right at the entrance of the mines before digging your way through ice and rock to the depths of the earth in search of the bonus round. When this is triggered, the RTP jumps up through three different levels, reaching a max of 96.07% at its highest.
You’ll score a win as soon as you hit three to five matching symbols on any of the 20 paylines on the 5×3 grid, and bets start at 0.20 and go all the way up to 40. Symbols aren’t particularly exciting and include a variety of cards and gems.
Gold Mine Stacks 2 Features
With all this in mind, let’s look at what bonus features this game does offer.
- Bonus Bet — As soon as the game kicks off, you will be offered the option to activate the Bonus Bet, which increases your wager by 25%. Why would you want to do this? Simple — because it doubles your chances of triggering the bonus round. Sadly, this feature isn’t available on all markets, with players of UK online casinos not having access to it.
- Wild Stacks Respins — If you’re in the base game and hit a full stack of Wilds on any of the reels, you will trigger the Wild Stacks Respins feature. The feature remains activated as the other reels begin to respin. You will continue to receive respins until no more stacked Wilds are left on the reels. When this feature is active, the Gold Mine Stacks Bonus cannot be triggered. Should they happen to activate simultaneously, Wild Stacks Respins wins out and plays out first.
- Gold Mine Stacks 2 Bonus Round — If you land three or more Scatters on the reels, you’ll trigger the bonus round. The Gold Mine Stacks 2 bonus works a bit differently from the majority of slots as, instead of a number of free spins, you’re given a Hold & Win option. Before starting off the bonus round, you will be asked to try your luck at the Super-Lives Wheel. Here, you can earn extra lives to supplement your depleted ones during the bonus round. When the bonus round itself kicks off, a randomiser will come on screen to randomly boost one of the available bonus prizes up to 20x your stake.
- Super Gold Mine Stacks Bonus — If you land on a Safe symbol, the randomiser will trigger the Super Gold Mine Stacks Bonus. During this round, you will see all bonus rewards boosted up to a max of 20x your stake. Whenever a new bonus prize lands on the reels, it resets the Spin Counter to three. When the reel reaches three bonus prizes, you will go up a level until you reach the maximum level — 16. Each levelling up also increases your bonus prizes. If you manage to reach level 16 in this round, you automatically score the max win of 50,000x.
To Spin or Not To Spin?
So how does Super Gold Mind Stacks 2 compare to its predecessor? Very well, actually. The gameplay is just as exciting and the features — coupled with the high max win potential — make this video slot very enticing. True, there could have been a bit more effort put into the creation of a different design from the first one, but in truth, once you start spinning, it’s fun enough to make you not really care.
Other Slots To Try Out
- 9 Blazing Cashpots Megaways™
- Wild Wild Riches Luck of the Irish Megaways™
- Curious Cases: Fury of Hyde Megaways™
- Book of Inferno
- Ancient Disco
- Fu 10K Ways
- Gifts of Fortune
- Pine of Plinko
- Pilgrim of Dead
- Lucky Fishing Megaways™
- Pinup Girls
- Rise of Atlantis
- Dead Canary