Wild Wild Riches Luck of the Irish Megaways™ Review + Free-Play Demo
Wild Wild Riches Luck of the Irish Megaways™ Details
|Software provider||Pragmatic Play|
|RTP||96.02%, 95.08%, 93.93%|
|Number of ways||117,649|
|Stake Range||0.2 – 100|
The title may be a little cumbersome, but Wild Wild Riches Luck of the Irish Megaways™ is a straightforward Megaways™ slot game. It has a popular theme set in a leprechaun-filled Ireland, a relaxing aesthetic, and a modestly-sized set of features.
Best Wild Wild Riches Luck of the Irish Megaways™ Casinos
- Pragmatic Play slots available
- Tonnes of additional games to play
- All in one sportsbook and casino
- Play Sweet Bonanza and tonnes of other Pragmatic slots
- Impressive tournaments section
- Crypto and traditional payments available
- Big Bass, Rabbit Garden and many other Pragmatic games available
- Exclusive VIP Club
- Impressive 'The Legend' Gamification
- Pragmatic Play games available here
- Pragmatic Play live casino also available
- Great additional promotions
- Pragmatic Play slots and live casino
- Great additional promotions
- VIP Club, Races and other features!
Wild Wild Riches Luck of the Irish Megaways™ Overview
Wild Wild Riches Luck of the Irish Megaways™ is a title from one of our favourite software developers to hit our online slot reviews: Pragmatic Play.
This game comes with high volatility and a standard RTP of 96.02% — although some variations are set at 95.08%. Moreover, if you’re a fan of the original Wild Wild Riches Luck of the Irish, you’ll feel right at home in this souped-up sequel.
The theme of the Irish landscape remains, although it's been given a graphical lick of pain (you can even see little butterflies flitting around). The laid-back Gaelic music has also been improved; in the original game, this was more annoying than relaxing, but the sequel offers some genuinely mellow music. A nice touch is that the tune becomes more upbeat when you spin.
This follow-up differs from the previous Wild Wild Riches Luck of the Irish in that it uses the Megaways™ engine, so while the game starts with two rows and six columns, the size of the symbols is variable, and you may end up with a column that has seven.
Any string of three to six adjacent matching symbols on the grid — which has potentially up to 117,649 paylines — will award you a win. Players can stake between 0.20 and 100 and can win up to 10,000x their bet.
The four low-value symbols depict playing card values. The 10 and J are both worth between 0.05x and 0.50x your bet, whereas the Q, K, and A are all worth a little more — between 0.10x for three and 1x for six.
Then we have the five higher-value symbols, which are all themed around leprechauns and Ireland. The Mushroom and Pipe are the lowest paying, awarding you between 0.15x and 1.50x. They are followed in ascending value by the Celtic Harp, the Shamrock, the Horseshoe, and the Beer. The last of these gets you between 0.75x for three and 10x for six.
Wild Wild Riches Luck of the Irish Megaways™ Features
Compared to other new slot games, the Wild Wild Riches Luck of the Irish Megaways™ demo and real-money versions turn out to be a little sparse in terms of features.
- Money Symbol: This is a leprechaun's pot o' gold that appears on all but the first two reels. Some show a specific value (between 1x and 20x your bet), while others carry one of four jackpots: Mini is 25x your total bet, Minor is 50x, Mega is 100x, and Maxi is 250x. Other Money symbols have multipliers of 2x, 3x, or 5x. Multipliers and jackpots appear only on Reel 6.
- Wild Symbol: Appears only on the first two reels and substitutes all symbols except the Money and Bonus ones.
- Bonus symbol: Depicts a leprechaun's hat and appears only on Reel 3. If you land two Wilds and a Bonus across the first three reels, you'll enter the Free Spins round.
- Free Spins Round: This starts with a Wheel of Fortune that randomly grants you six, seven, eight, 10, 12, 16, 18, or 20 free spins. You can run the wheel again to win more spins or lose and go back to the main game. The free spins round works in the same way as the base, but it has a higher number of Wild and Money symbols, plus catchy Gaelic dancing music.
- Buy Bonus: Buy your way into the Free Spins feature by spending 100x your stake. This feature is not available at UK online casinos due to a UKGC directive.
To Spin or Not to Spin?
If you play Wild Wild Riches Luck of the Irish Megaways™, you can count on a relaxing time with a Megaways™ title that looks great — just don't go into it expecting a raft of complex features that break new ground.
Other Slots To Try Out
- Curious Cases: Fury of Hyde Megaways™
- Book of Inferno
- Ancient Disco
- Fu 10K Ways
- Gifts of Fortune
- Pine of Plinko
- Pilgrim of Dead
- Lucky Fishing Megaways™
- Pinup Girls
- Rise of Atlantis
- Dead Canary
- Starlight Christmas
- Phat Cats Megaways™