Pilgrim of Dead Slot Review + Free-Play Demo
Pilgrim of Dead Details
|Software provider||Play’n Go|
|Number of ways||10|
|Stake Range||0.10 – 100|
Go on the hunt for treasures in the ancient tombs of the pharaohs and possibly land legendary winnings on Pilgrim of Dead! But before you do, let's take a look at what to expect from this slot title.
Pilgrim of Dead Slot Overview
Pilgrim of Dead is a Play'n GO slot with an ancient Egypt theme, 10 paylines, and a 5×3 grid structure. This high-volatility title has an RTP of 96.20%; however, depending on the casino, the RTP can be as low as 84.20%, which would make it among the slots with the lowest RTP on our online slot reviews page.
Meanwhile, you can place bets from as little as 0.10 and up to 100 per spin, and land maximum winnings of no less than 10,000x your stake.
Symbols on the reels include the usual ancient Egyptian fare: the scarab, tombs, the Anubis, and the pharaoh, as well as a set of scales. These symbols award you between 125x and 1,000x your stake for five matching icons on a payline. The lower-value symbols, which are the well-known card icons that have been stylised to match the theme, pay you 40x, 60x, or 125x your bet for five of a kind.
Best Pilgrim of Dead Slot Casinos
- Find Play N Go games here
- Lotteries and tourneys sections
- Great Jackpot Offers
- Play N Go games here
- Great additional promotions
- Crypto and traditional payments available
- Play N Go games available
- Easy, no frills experience
- Super quick registration
Pilgrim of Dead Slot Features
This title contains staple slot game features with a twist, such as Wild symbols that also function as Scatters, as well as expanding symbols that can become sticky.
- Wild Scatter: The image of the tomb functions as the symbols-substituting Wild, as well as the free spins-triggering Scatter. In addition to that, it also pays out on its own as a high-value symbol.
- Free Spins: This mode is activated the usual way by landing at least three Scatters in one round. Once triggered, you are awarded five free spins. You can retrigger this mode up to five times by landing at least three additional Scatters.
- Expanding Symbol: At the start of the Free Spins mode, an icon is selected at random to function as the expanding symbol. You can reject this choice and if you do, you are presented with a second option, which you need to accept to continue. When the expanding symbol lands on at least two reels in the case of a high-value symbol, or on three reels in the case of a low-value symbol, it expands to cover the whole/both/all three reels. After the win with the expanding symbol is collected, the symbol returns to 1×1-size and becomes sticky for the next spin.
- Gamble: Whenever you land a win, you can make use of the gamble feature for chances to double or quadruple your win. You can do this by guessing the right colour or suit of a face-down card. You can play the gamble a maximum of five times in a row with up to 2,500 coins in total.
To Spin or Not To Spin?
Pilgrim of Dead is your typical ancient Egypt-themed slot that provides a similar gameplay as the highly popular high-volatility slot Book of Dead. Players who can't get enough of these types of slot games will be keen to spin the reels of Pilgrim of Dead.
However, if you are experiencing an overload of either ancient Egypt-themed or high-volatility slots, it would be best to give this game a miss. You can check out our best new slot games page instead.
Other Slots To Try Out
- Lucky Fishing Megaways™
- Pinup Girls
- Rise of Atlantis
- Dead Canary
- Starlight Christmas
- Phat Cats Megaways™
- Raiders of Fortune
- In the Rabbit Hole
- Gods vs Gigablox
- Christmas Plaza DoubleMax
- Merry Megaways™
- A Winter’s Tale