Pine of Plinko Dream Drop Slot Review + Free-Play Demo
Pine of Plinko Dream Drop Details
|Software provider||Print Studios|
|Number of ways||10|
|Stake Range||0.20 – 175|
More slots by Print Studios
Fancy immersing yourself in a world of pinecones and fulfilling your chances of seven-figure winnings? You can do so on Pine of Plinko Dream Drop! Let's see what more there is to this slot title.
Pine of Plinko Dream Drop takes the concept of the pinecone to a whole different level; the game's 5×3-sized grid is placed on the face of the cute residence of a gnome whose house has the shape of a pinecone.
This high-volatility progressive jackpot slot, produced by Print Studios, offers 10 paylines and an RTP of 93.48%, which is on the lower side for the titles on our online slot reviews page.
You can wager from 0.20 up to 175 per round and land maximum non-jackpot winnings of 10,000x your bet.
The symbols on the reels too have a pinecone shape. The higher-value icons are gnomes with headgear in different colours, and these award you between 10x and 100x your bet for five of a kind. The lower-value symbols, which are different pinecone shapes in a variety of colours, pay 2x or 3x your bet for five matching icons.
This slot contains several innovative and engaging features for a highly exciting gameplay that offers excellent win potential.
- Scatter Boost: The Scatter symbol comes in the shape of a pearl with a pinecone top and has a value of between 1 and 99, allocated at random. For 75x your bet you can increase your chances of landing Scatters to activate the Plinko bonus.
- Plinko Bonus: This feature is activated by the appearance of at least three pearl pinecone Scatters in the same round. All values of the Scatters are added, and the total number determines the amount of drops you receive. For this bonus feature, the game takes you to a different area, which is the Plinko board. Here, small pearls are dropped from above to make their way past little bumpers that can change the direction of the balls, to land in one of the 15 sections at the bottom. These sections each have a multiplier value ranging from 0.1x to 1,000x. Whenever a ball hits at least one of three special bumpers that are placed at the top half of the board, a meter located above the board fills up. Every time the meter is full, you move to the next level and receive an additional 10 drops. At the first level, one click is equivalent to one ball. With each level, the number of drops doubles (1, 2, 4, 8, 16, etc.) up to 256 balls per drop.
- Dream Drop Plinko Jackpot: You activate this feature by landing at least three Dream Drop symbols in the same round. The mechanism is the same as in the Plinko bonus feature, only now the balls land in one of five jackpots: Rapid, Midi, Maxi, Major, and Mega. All jackpots have a corresponding meter and whichever one you fill first, you win the jackpot linked to it. The jackpots have a starting value of €1, €5, €100, €25,000, and €500,000, respectively, with the Mega jackpot having a cap of €10,000,000.
- Bonus Buy: Versions of this slot that don't have the Jackpot game might have a Bonus Buy option when allowed in your jurisdiction. For 79x your bet, you get three Scatters with random values to activate the Plinko bonus game. When using the bonus buy, the RTP increases to 96.94%.
To Spin or Not To Spin?
Pine of Plinko is a fun, well-designed, and highly-engaging slot with innovative features, offering an exciting gameplay and excellent win potential. The only issue we might have with this title is its relatively low RTP. Considering the game's high volatility and low risk, low rollers need to be aware that this slot can eat into your budget before you might be able to claim any winnings.
You can find other fantastic new releases on our best new slot games page.
Other Slots To Try Out
- Pilgrim of Dead
- Lucky Fishing Megaways™
- Pinup Girls
- Rise of Atlantis
- Dead Canary
- Starlight Christmas
- Phat Cats Megaways™
- Raiders of Fortune
- In the Rabbit Hole
- Gods vs Gigablox
- Christmas Plaza DoubleMax
- Merry Megaways™
- A Winter’s Tale