Templar Tumble 2 Dream Drop Review + Free-Play Demo
Templar Tumble 2 Dream Drop Details
|Software provider||Relax Gaming|
|Number of ways||117,649|
|Stake Range||0.20 – 100|
Templar Tumble 2 Dream Drop is another atmospheric release from Relax Gaming – and this one will surely be a hit with history buffs. Nevertheless, its union of high volatility and disappointingly-low RTP (94%) means that wins won’t come often. Read our review below to find out more.
Best Templar Tumble 2 Dream Drop Slot Casinos
- Relax Gaming titles playable here
- Dedicated live casino section
- Great additional promotions
Templar Tumble 2 Dream Drop Overview
Whether you play Templar Tumble 2 Dream Drop for free or for real money, a world of medieval fantasy awaits. In fact, much like the original Templar Tumble, this adventure slot game evokes legends surrounding the Knights Templar, and is one of our favourite adventures among our online slot reviews.
Templar Tumble 2 Dream Drop has seven rows and six reels, amounting to 117,649 paylines, which is basically the same as that of Megaways™ slots when at maximum capacity. But, in this case, not all the cells will have symbols – instead, some are empty ‘blockers’.
Playable for amounts between 0.20 and 100, this game’s RTP is a surprisingly low 94% while the volatility is high. But there is one thing that’s definitely worth raving about, and that’s the list of features!
Templar Tumble 2 Dream Drop Features
Playing the Templar Tumble 2 Dream Drop demo or real-money slot might seem complicated, particularly if you are unfamiliar with the Dream Drop system, but it’s honestly easier than it looks.
Let’s take a look at all the features, shall we?
- Marked Symbols: Certain squares on the grid come with a red or blue frame. When symbols in such a frame are part of a winning combination, a +1 for each of those symbol is added to the red or blue tally (represented by the two crystal balls on either side of the grid). But what do they do?
- Win Multiplier: Every five symbols you add to the blue tally award you a 1x multiplier for that round.
- Mystery Symbols: Every five red-marked symbols award you two Mystery Symbols, which can transform into one of the nine standard symbols or a coin worth 1x to 100x your current bet.
- Free Spins Round: Landing three scatter Holy Grail symbols awards you 10 free spins. Progress for the win multiplier and mystery reveal features are transferred to the free spins and continue operating as usual. Meanwhile, any scatter that lands during this feature adds an additional spin to your round.
- Jackpot Spin: The Jackpot Spin is randomly triggered and adds an extra spin to our gameplay. When this happens, the only symbols on the reels will be special DD symbols and the blocker blocks. You’ll need to land six DD symbols on the grid to be taken to the Dream Drops Bonus round.
- Dream Drop Bonus: Taking place on a grid that’s vaguely shaped like a crown, the Dream Drop Bonus gives you the chance to win one of five jackpots: Rapid, Midi, Maxi, Major, and Mega.
To Spin or Not To Spin?
Templar Tumble 2 Dream Drop combines a medieval visual style with a raft of features – and we love it! Indeed, our only caveat is that you might have to wait a while to score because of the empty spaces on the grid – unless, of course, you choose to play Templar Tumble 2 for free, in which case it won’t hurt!
Other Slots to Try Out
- Tropical Bonanza
- Floating Dragon Megaways™
- Gates of Troy
- Of Sabers and Monsters
- 9 Pots of Gold
- Voodoo Hex
- 4 Deals With the Devil