4 Deals with the Devil Review + Free-Play Demo
4 Deals With the Devil Details
|Number of ways||4,096|
|Stake Range||0.10 – 10|
Are you ready to have a fiendishly good time playing the amazing 4 Deals With the Devil slot from 4ThePlayer? We’d definitely recommend it, if only to experience the surreal and rather seductive central character who laughs with glee as you spin!
4 Deals With the Devil Overview
Created by 4ThePlayer, 4 Deals With the Devil is a game that you can expect to see turning up with favourable coverage, including our slot reviews page, thanks to its eye-catching aesthetic.
Rather than the traditional imagery of the devil as a bearded, red-skinned man (we’re looking at you, Powerpuff Girls), this game has drawn inspiration from tattoo parlours, with the grid presided over by a seductive female she-devil.
Behind the fetching theme, however, the 4 Deals With the Devil demo and real-money slot has a lot more to offer.
Playable from just 0.10 up to 10, this high-volatility slot has an RTP of 96.5%, and a max win of 50,000x your win. It also comes with a 6×4 grid that provides players with 4,096 ways to win and a set of stylishly-designed symbols.
These include the usual card suit symbols (10-A), as well as others – like the cherries – that will remind you of the slot games of old. Nevertheless, it is the higher-paying and special symbols that are truly magical, including the gargoyle, the black cat, the spellbook, and the devilish hostess.
But, what we’re sure many of you are looking to find out about are the features, and this game has plenty.
4 Deals With the Devil Features
Ready to discover what you can get your hands on?
- Bonus Choice: The ‘four deals’ referred to in the title are four bonuses that you can choose from at the start of the game. Labelled Cool, Medium, Hot, and Xtra Hot, these concern the free spin prizes: the hotter the bonus, the less frequent your free spins will be, but the bigger their value.
- Free Spins Round: Land enough Scatters and you will be taken to the Free Spins round (the number of Scatters you will need to land will depend on the bonus you chose at the start). Wilds work differently in this round; they can expand up to four rows high, and in the Hot and Xtra Hot deals, they also randomly move between reels.
- Big Reel Portrait Mode: If you are playing in portrait mode, you can choose a completely different display that’s tailormade for this format, with the reels stacked on top of each other.
- Buy Bonus: You can use the Buy Bonus feature to automatically enter the Free Spins round of your choice. These cost 30x-, 50x-, 100x-, and 400x-your-stake for the Cool, Medium, Hot, and Xtra Hot modes.
To Spin or Not To Spin?
A deal with the Devil is typically a dangerous thing, but we’ll gladly suggest going for this one. We absolutely love the innovative bonus system, the lush aesthetic, and the possibility of winning up to 50,000x our stake!
Other Slots To Try Out
- Zombie aPOPalypse MultiPop
- Hot Shots Megaways™
- The Lioness
- Guns N’ Roses
- Of Sabers and Monsters
- 9 Pots of Gold
- Voodoo Hex