Neko Night Dream Drop Review + Free-Play Demo
Anime-influenced Neko Night Dream Drop is an another slot title by Relax Gaming that showcases the Dream Drop feature. Whether you want to play Neko Night Dream Drop for free or real money, our review shall tell you all you need to know about this slot game!
Play Neko Night Dream Drop for Free
We haven’t got our hands on the demo just yet, but we’ll update this section as soon as we do.
Release date: 7 September 2022
Software Provider: Relax Gaming
Win Lines: 1,024
Stake: 0.20 – 100
Max Win: 20,000x
Neko Night Dream Drop Overview
The slot opens with a part-animated sequence involving a cat stealing a fish. You are then taken to a neon-lit Tokyo with appropriate music and symbols when the game begins.
This title has four rows across five reels, totaling 1,024 paylines. Unfortunately, the RTP is lower than average, clocking in at 93.89%, while the volatility is high. You might want to try out the Neko Night Dream Drop demo before you play the real-money slot game.
Here are the symbols you will run into as you play Neko Night Dream Drop:
- The low-paying symbols are the standard playing card-derived line-up of J, Q, K, and A, each written in a faux-Japanese font. These all have the same value, amounting to 1x your bet for five-of-a-kind.
- These are followed by higher-scoring symbols depicting Japanese icons, like a blue origami bird, a green bottle, yellow sushi, and a red Daruma doll. The purple-haired anime girl symbol is more valuable than any of these, paying 20x your bet for five.
- Finally, there are two special symbols in the base game: the Wild koi carp, which replaces all other symbols in a winning combination bar the scatter; and the Scatter coin, which you’ll need three of to land eight free spins.
However, our favourite part about the base game is that it can give us access to plenty of great bonus features. So, are you ready to explore them with us?
Neko Night Dream Drop Features
No modern slot game would be complete without special features to make it stand out, right? Well, this game does not disappoint.
- Neko Respins: If you land a Wild symbol, you'll enter a respins feature that continues for as long as more Wilds land. Each Wild has a multiplier.
- Free Spins: Collecting three Scatter symbols during a round leads you to the Free Spins bonus round that will be extended by one spin for each additional Scatter landed.
- Jackpot Spin: This feature is triggered randomly and takes place before a regular spin. During this round, the only symbols that land on the grid are blank or ‘Neko DD’ (lucky cat) symbols. You’ll enter the Dream Drop bonus if you manage to land five Neko symbols.
- Dream Drop Bonus: The only symbols here are blanks and Golden Koi DD symbols. In addition, each reel has a cat representing a different jackpot: Rapid, Midi, Maxi, Major and Mega. If enough koi appear below a single cat (each cat has its own requirement), you'll win one of these jackpots!
To Spin or Not To Spin?
Between its fetching manga theme with various animated flourishes and the presence of the innovative Dream Drop feature, this slot game promises plenty of fun. In fact, we believe it would sit perfectly with our list of 10 best jackpot slots!
Other Slots To Try Out
- The Goonies
- Guns N’ Roses
- The Dog House Megaways™
- The Lioness
- The Phantom of the Opera: Link & Win
- Merlin’s Grimoire
- A Complete Guide on Slots with Bonus Features Gaming developers are constantly on the hunt for the next big thing in slots and casino game features. Slot bonus features provide punters with new and exciting possibilities of...
- The Benefits of Playing Free Play Casino Games Online Free play casino online games allow you to practise your gameplay whilst having a great time! In this article, we’ve compiled everything you need to know about free play...
- Casino Games Software – Play with the Best Casino Software Providers In this article, you will find all the information needed so you can play with the best casino games software around. Pick your online game developer from our top...
We collaborate with industry experts to make sure that our readers are getting the best possible content. All our articles are there to improve your casino experience.