Wins of Winter Slot Review + Free-Play Demo
Wins of Winter Details
|Number of ways
|0.20 - 160
Wins of Winter, developed by Fantasma Games, invites you to the realm of the Winter Wizard to receive a touch of slot gaming magic. Set in a winter wonderland, this title gives you the chance to land ice-cold, yet sparkling winnings.
Top Casinos to Play Wins of Winter
Wins of Winter Slot Overview
Set in an ice desert of a magical land, Fantasma Games' Wins of Winter has an unconventional grid structure consisting of five reels of three, four, five, four, and three rows, respectively, making it a rather unique edition to our online slot reviews page.
This slot, which can be played for as little as 0.20 and as much as 160, has medium volatility and an RTP of 94.30%. It also comes with 20 paylines, on which you can land wins of up to 5,000x your stake.
Wins of Winter comes with some very basic symbols, including card suit symbols 10, J, Q, K, and A, and four gemstones (purple, green, yellow, and red). The two highest-paying symbols are the themed ones, which are the Wizard and the Wild, paying up to 3.5x your stake for five of a kind.
Wins of Winter Slot Features
Now that you have a better grasp of the game, let’s take a look at the features, shall we?
- Frozen Frames: Whenever the snowflake Scatter symbol appears, it will freeze the position it lands on. The frozen frame will remain locked in position until the Wild winter feature is activated. Symbols can still land on frozen frames to form winning combinations.
- Winter Wild Feature: This feature is activated when the snowflake symbol randomly turns golden and all the frozen frames adjacent to it turn wild. Any frozen frames that are non-adjacent to the golden snowflake remain locked in position on consecutive spins until these are also transformed into Wild symbols. The feature ends when there are no frozen frames left.
- Bonus Game: You can activate the Bonus Game by landing three snowman Scatters on the centre second, third, and fourth reels in the same round. Once triggered, you get to unwrap between nine and 18 gifts that can each contain a multiplier ranging from 0.25x up to 20x your stake. At the end of the game, all multipliers are added and multiplied by the Bonus Multiplier, and the total sum of your wins is added to your balance.
But there’s more! Every time a snowflake symbol lands, one point is added to the Progression Meter located top left above the grid. This Meter can activate two different features:
- Mirror Feature: This feature is activated both when the Meter reaches 50 and 100 points. The frozen frames of reels 1 and 2 are mirrored on reels 4 and 5, and vice versa. This leads to more Wild symbols appearing on the reels and higher chances of activating the Winter Wild feature.
- Bonus Multiplier Upgrade: When the Meter reaches 150 points, you will receive a multiplier upgrade, which goes from 1x to 2x, 3x, 5x, 7x, 10x, 12x, 15x, 20x, 25x, 30x, 40x, 50x, 60x, 80x, and 100x. The multiplier factor resets when you trigger the Bonus Game.
- Chest Reward: The chest symbol appears on the fifth reel only and when it does, it awards you between three and six points for the Progression Meter or two, three, or four frozen frames placed at random.
To Spin or Not To Spin?
Wins of Winter is a beautifully-designed game set in a magical winter wonderland displaying enticing graphics and animations. The unusual grid stricture, as well as the handful of exciting features in the base game, are pretty refreshing.
The slot's medium volatility might be less charming to high rollers who could find the usually smaller wins not enticing enough. Nevertheless, the prospect of a maximum win of 5,000x your stake with a high maximum bet of €160 per spin more than make up for it.
Other Slots To Try Out
- Christmas Bonanza
- D10S Maradona
- Mega Fortune™
- Piles of Presents
- Sheriff of Nottingham 2
- Peaky Pigs
- Aztec Wilds Megaways™
- Tricks and Treats
- Castle of Terror
- Tropical Bonanza
- Spring-Heeled Jack