Sheriff of Nottingham 2 Slot Review + Free-Play Demo
Sheriff of Nottingham 2 Details
|Number of ways||20|
|Stake Range||0.20 — 20|
The Sheriff of Nottingham 2 slot, featuring Hold & Win, is the highly-anticipated sequel to the original and another instalment in the Twisted Tales Series. This Robin Hood-themed title, produced by game developer iSoftBet, is jam-packed with exciting features, and allows you to join the legendary outlaw and his band of Merry Men for a chance of your share of the loot.
Sheriff of Nottingham 2 slot Overview
The Sheriff of Nottingham 2 slot is an iSoftBet game that takes you to Nottingham of the late Middle Ages. In fact, like a number of games on online slot review page, this title is centred around Robin Hood and his band of Merry Men.
This slot with five reels and three rows is set on the main square of the town. It has 20 paylines, an RTP of 96%, and is also a highly-volatile game that offers you a max win of 7,515x your stake.
Symbols on the reels include crossed swords, crossed axes, scrolls, and golden amulets. The latter is the highest-value symbol, awarding you 25x your stake for five matching symbols on a payline. The other symbols pay 12.5x, 10x, and 7.5x for five of a kind, respectively.
Whether you like history-themed slots or not, we are pretty sure you will absolutely love this game because it is jam-packed with exciting features!
Sheriff of Nottingham 2 slot Features
For a start, The Sheriff himself is the Wild symbol, which can substitute all others (bar the Scatter) to complete a win on a payline.
The exciting developments, however, begin with the Pick a Scroll feature. Here, our famous outlaw – the legendary Robin Hood – can appear at random during the base game, and when he does, he lets you choose from one of the scrolls available. There are six scrolls in total, but you can only choose one from three. Your selection can give you one of the following features:
- Stacked Wilds: Choosing this feature adds Stacked Wilds to the reels that come with a 1x multiplier. Whenever a Stacked Wild doesn't appear fully on the grid, it will nudge into place to cover the entire reel. With every nudge, the multiplier increases by +1. This means that each stacked Wild can have a multiplier of 3x.
- Wanted Spin: The Wanted Spin makes the Sheriff appear and pays you the value of all money symbols visible on the reels.
- Mystery Symbol: When selected, this feature awards you a random number of mystery symbols that are added to the reels, and transform into a randomly-chosen symbol.
- Sheriff Wilds: Select this feature and you are awarded between four and 10 Wild symbols.
- Win Spin: This gives you a guaranteed win of a randomly chosen amount.
- Sheriff Respins: We explore these just below!
The Sheriff Respins can be activated by landing at least three Scatter symbols (the Gold Coin Money Bag) in one spin.
Once activated, the feature starts with three respins. The Scatter symbols remain in place (hence the Hold & Win feature), while all other symbols ebb away, leaving slots where character symbols or money bags can land.
The money bags can come with multipliers than range from 1x up to 5x, while character symbols start off with a 1x multiplier. These can be increased depending on which character symbols fall on the reels…
When the Three Mystery Men appear on the reels, they award you the following:
- Will Scarlet: A multiplier of 1x is added to all symbols, plus the reel on the right is unlocked.
- Friar Tuck: A multiplier of 1x is added to all symbols, plus the reel on the left is unlocked.
- Little John: A multiplier of 1x is added symbols. When Little John appears with Robin Hood, he boosts Robin Hood first.
When Maid Marian and Robin Hood land on the reels, they grant you the following:
- Maid Marian: +1x for all symbols + an additional spin if she appears on your last spin. You always get the extra spin, even when Maid Marian is caught by the Sheriff.
- Robin Hood: Adds 1x or 2x to the symbols.
Finally, when The Sheriff appears, he collects all symbols and creates space on the grid. The value of the collected symbols is added to your balance, and Robin Hood, Maid Marian, and the Mystery Men are all put in jail. If the Sheriff of Nottingham catches all five characters, your final amount is multiplied by 5x.
If, during the feature, you manage to land any money symbols or Merry Men, your respins will reset to three.
Moreover, you can boost your chances of getting your hands on the Sheriff Respins.
You can either use the Sheriff Bet for an extra 0.25x cost to your bet to increase your chances of getting them, or you can purchase them through the Bonus Buy feature. This costs 75x or 150x your bet for the Sheriff Free Spins and the Super Sheriff Free Spins, which give you the chance to make even bigger wins.
To Spin or Not To Spin?
Sheriff of Nottingham 2 is the second instalment of the slot game that approaches the legend that is Robin Hood from a different angle. This version is a highly dynamic and engaging slot with great graphics and animations, as well as tonnes of exciting features. Due to its high volatility, this slot is not for the faint of heart, but if you enjoy high-risk slot games, then it’s truly a joy to spin!
Other Slots To Try Out
- Legend of Heroes Megaways™
- Tricks and Treats
- Castle of Terror
- Tropical Bonanza
- Spring-Heeled Jack
- Hot Shots Megaways™
- Gates of Troy