Bitdreams Casino Review
Bitdreams casino is a relatively new gambling site with tonnes of potential.
Owned and operated by Hollycorn N.V., Bitdreams is the brainchild of a team with over 15 years’ experience in the gaming industry. When they set out to create it, they wanted to build the ‘ultimate gambling site for players’, and the result is truly one of the top casino sites.
And that's not all. The site also has a licence from Curaçao eGaming, puts a lot of focus on responsible gambling, and works hard on keeping its players safe and happy. So much so, that most online reviews rave about it.
Our top casino review for Bitdreams can’t help but agree – though we’d like to see the bonuses come with smaller wagering requirements and a dedicated table games section.
Below we take a look at each element that makes up this casino, and we’ll leave it in your hands to decide whether you’d like to sign up based on our honest Bitdreams casino review.
Bitdreams Welcome Bonus Offer & Other Promotions
To greet new players, Bitdreams has a huge welcome package made up of three deposit bonuses. Together, these offer a deposit match of up to €2,000 (or 37.8 mBTC), as well as a total of 200 free spins. These are divided up as follows:
- 1st Deposit Bonus – 100% up to €500 or 9.4 mBTC + 100 free spins
- 2nd Deposit Bonus – 75% up to €500 or 9.4 mBTC + 50 free spins
- 3rd Deposit Bonus – 50% up to €1,000 or 19 mBTC + 50 free spins
The minimum deposit to get this is a reasonable €20 or 0.00049000 BTC, but you should note that each of these deposit bonuses comes with a hefty, 50x wagering requirement that must be met within just seven days.
Of course, we urge all players to read the full terms & conditions of all bonuses they are interested in before signing up!
Bitdreams Reload Bonus Bonanza
It must be said that this casino has a spectacular array of reload bonuses that go beyond the initial three. Among these are five other reload bonuses that would have no problem getting onto our best online casino bonuses list.
This casino makes use of Bitdreams bonus codes, though, so check out the codes to look out for here:
- The CRYPTONOVA bonus offers users depositing in Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, and Ripple a 55% reload bonus up to 0.01BTC (or equivalent in other cryptocurrencies). This comes with a 40x wagering requirement that must be met within three days. To claim this, input bonus code ‘CRYPTO’.
- The Weekend Reload bonus gives players 50% up to €50 + 50 free spins to those depositing in fiat or cryptocurrencies on Saturdays and Sundays. You’ll need to use bonus code ‘WEEKEND’ to get this, and it also comes with a 40x wagering requirement that must be met within three days.
- The Weekend Reload – High Roller offer is the same as the one above, but gives users 50% up to €250 or 6.5 mBTC + 100 free spins for a minimum deposit of €200. The bonus code here is ‘WEEKENDHR’, and the requirements are the same as those for the Weekend Reload.
- The Fri-Yay Free Spins allow you to collect between 20 and 100 free spins when you deposit between €20 and €100 on Fridays. These free spins are specifically for BGaming’s Book of Cat slot and come with a max win of €50, plus a 40x wagering requirement that needs to be cleared within 7 days. There is no bonus code for this, but you must activate it from the Bonus section in your account within a day.
- The Game of the Week bonus allows you to get up to 100 free spins. To get this, you’ll need to get the unique bonus code via newsletter and then deposit at least €20.
Other T&Cs apply for all bonuses, and we recommend reading them in full before signing up.
Bitdreams Loyalty Programme
Bitdreams' loyalty programme is not the best one we’ve ever come across, but it’s an easy one to be a part of and it doesn’t require much work from your end. In fact, you can earn Star Points by making deposits or staking specific amounts on certain games.
This will make you part of the Bitdreams Universe, with the different stages named after planets and other celestial bodies in our solar system (though Bitopia, is obviously a fictional one).
To move up a level, you’ll need to collect Star Points, and upon reaching a new level, receive free spins or cash with Bitopia worth €500!
Bitdreams Casino Games
It is no secret that we join an online casino for its games. So as good as the bonuses are, it’s what they allow us to play that makes the biggest difference.
Bitdreams has a great array of the best online casino games on offer on its site – over 7,000, in fact!
That starts with loads of real-money slots by dozens of providers. Among these are well-known and widely-respected developers like Play’n GO, NetEnt, Quickspin, Pragmatic Play, and Thunderkick. There are also many options for video slots with updated mechanics, like Megaways™ and Megaclusters™ slots by the likes of Big Time Gaming and Blueprint Gaming.
Moreover, there’s an incredibly stocked live dealer casino section with over 250 options for live roulette, live blackjack, live dice, live baccarat, live poker, live craps, Andar Bahar, Sic bo, and live game shows.
What’s even better is that some of these games are hosted by dealers who speak a language other than English. During our Bitdreams casino review, we managed to find live games in Italian, French, German, Romanian, and Russian.
Crowning all this is a section with plenty of crypto games, which includes Bitcoin slots, scratch cards, Keno, darts, baccarat, virtual sports, dice games, roulette, and lots more.
Bitdreams has plenty of games you can play for free including slots and table games. But, better than that, there are some free live casino games you can join, too! Of course, your winnings won’t be paid out if you’re playing for free.
Like all good casinos, the Bitdreams gambling site has numerous payment methods to suit anyone’s preferences and needs.
To start off with, there are the more traditional methods, like bank transfers and credit cards (Visa and Mastercard). Deposits using these methods are instantaneous, though surprisingly, credit cards are not listed under withdrawal methods. Meanwhile, withdrawals via bank transfer take three to five business days.
Then there are numerous digital and e-wallets, namely ecoPayz, Skrill, NETELLER, MiFinity, and MuchBetter. All of these have instant deposit and withdrawal timeframes.
Complementing these are other payment services like prepaid cards and vouchers (paysafecard, ecoVoucher, Flexepin, Neosurf) and secure transfer services like Interac e-Transfer and Rapid Transfer. While depositing is instant for all these methods, only the secure transfer services can be used for withdrawals (Interac is instant; Rapid takes three to five business days).
The brand is also one of the best crypto casinos around, and accepts Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Dogecoin via Crypto Processing by CoinsPaid, as well as Ripple. All of these can be used for instant deposits and withdrawals.
Of course, which of these methods you will find available depends on where you are accessing the casino from. Either way, all deposits and withdrawals are free of charge from the casino’s end.
|Deposit Waiting Time:||Instant|
|Withdrawal Waiting Time:||Instant – 5 Days|
Bitdreams Casino Design
Bitdreams casino is an easy-to-use, space-themed site, with a home page that features an astronaut in outer space, surrounded by floating meteoroids and casino chips. This theme permeates all pages through the colour palette (blues, purples, and pinks), but apart from that, the casino is pretty standard design wise.
The main focus is placed on its offerings, which are split up into various categories. These include ones for slots, jackpot games, live casino games, and crypto games, as well as more general sections like Popular, New, and All Games.
Since there appears to be no table games section, you’ll have to use the search function, which is found on the top left-hand corner.
Meanwhile, the site has plenty of information to answer any question you may have about the bonuses, payment methods, licences, terms and conditions, the loyalty programme, and the casino in general.
This is true whether you’re playing on desktop or on the Bitdreams casino mobile site, which adapts swiftly to screens of any size, and where you can find tonnes of games on offer.
Finding a casino with good customer support is imperative. After all, you’re trusting them with your details and your money, so they should be available to answer any queries or complaints you may have.
Well, this brand certainly doesn’t disappoint in this department either.
The website also has a really good FAQ section, where it answers questions about opening an account, making deposits and withdrawals, and security features.
Licence & Security
The Bitdreams gambling site is licensed by Curaçao eGaming, one of the world’s most trusted licensing bodies. Such a licence holds the casino to account both in terms of its games, which are required to be random and fair, and in terms of its dues, which it must pay players.
The site also has top-of-the-line SSL encryption, which while standard at most sites, is extremely important. This stops any unwanted third parties from stealing any information exchanged between your device and the brand, or vice versa.
Moreover, Bitdreams has a great responsible gambling ethos. In fact, users are given access to numerous tools including those that let you set deposit, loss, wager, and session limits, as well as a quiz to determine whether you should seek help. There are also cooling-off limits and self-exclusion limits, which let you take between one week and one year off gambling.
Pros & Cons
Like any casino brand, Bitdreams casino comes with advantages and disadvantages. Here are the most important points at a glance:
- 7,000+ games
- Curaçao licence
- 24/7 customer support
- Plenty of bonuses
- Fast withdrawals
- Lots of payment methods
- Cryptocurrencies accepted
- Available in four languages
- High wagering requirements
- Short wagering times
- No dedicated table games section
- Loyalty programme could be better
Although Bitdreams casino is a new kid on the block, it has what to takes to become one of the coolest cryptocurrency casino brands around. We just love the fact that it’s got so many options for most categories including games, currencies, payment methods, and even responsible gambling tools.
We’re sure this brand will make a good home for many players, but if it’s not your jam, then you can check out our best online casino reviews to find the perfect casino for you.
- Top Casino Reload Bonuses & Offers for 2022 Casino reload bonuses are a fantastic way of boosting your bankroll well after you have played through your welcome bonus. Our guide below should help you choose the best...
- Fight Club Casino I thought the 1st rule of Fight Club was not talking about Fight Club!? Previously known as Lady Hammer, Fight Club casino has come back with a new name,...
- 888casino Review Operating in the UK, Europe and the rest of the world, 888casino offer a great variety of games and great promotions, including one of the biggest no deposit bonuses...