Top Bitcoin Slots, Casinos & Bitcoin Bonuses in 2022
Bitcoin is an online digital currency which uses blockchain instead of the usual third-party banks that monitor transactions. Due to its innovation, more and more players are starting to use Bitcoin when playing their favourite casino games. The good news is that crypto casinos have introduced an amazing array of Bitcoin slots that you're bound to love!
- Top Bitcoin Casinos
- Top 10 Bitcoin Slots of 2022
- Top Bitcoin Slot Casinos
- Best Bitcoin Slots Casino Bonuses
- The Best Mobile Bitcoin Casinos (iOS, Android and Mobile Apps)
- The Best Bitcoin Slot Providers
- Top Bitcoin Slots Jackpot Games to Play Now
- How to Deposit and Withdraw with Bitcoin
- Why Play Bitcoin Slots?
Top Bitcoin Casinos
100% matched deposit bonus of up to 5 BTC + 50 free spinsPlay * more terms & conditions apply
100% up to 1BTC and 180 free spinsPlay * more terms & conditions apply
110% up to 1BTC and 300 free spinsPlay * more terms & conditions apply
100% up to 1.5BTC or 200 spinsPlay * more terms & conditions apply
110% up to 1.5BTC and 250 free spinsPlay * more terms & conditions apply
100% up to 1BTCPlay * more terms & conditions apply
100% up to 1BTC and 200 free spinsPlay * more terms & conditions apply
100% up to €500Play * more terms & conditions apply
100% up to €300 and 100 free spinsPlay * more terms & conditions apply
100% up to 1BTC and 200 free spinsPlay * more terms & conditions apply
100% up to 0.11BTC and 100 free spinsPlay * more terms & conditions apply
Top 10 Bitcoin Slots of 2022
If you've decided to use Bitcoin to play slots, you may now be wondering which games are best suited for this particular currency. Below, we have compiled a list of our top 10 Bitcoin games for you to try out at Bitcoin casinos.
Book of Pyramids
Set in Ancient Egypt, Book of Pyramids is an excellent 5-reel video slot that can have up to 9 active paylines. It operates very smoothly on both mobile and desktop, and was created by the game provider BGaming. The slot showcases many ancient Egyptian symbols, such as the Eye of Rah and the Scarab. With a hypnotic soundtrack, maximum winnings of 9999x your original bet and a particularly high RTP, Book of Pyramids is definitely a slot game worth trying with Bitcoin.
Viking Runecraft by Play’n GO is easily one of the most aesthetically pleasing slot games available in 2020. Face off against the destructive Ragnarok with Odin and Thor by your side on a 7×7 grid! Although there's just one fixed payline, this highly volatile slot has an RTP of 96%. Available on desktop and mobile in a wide variety of languages, this game is an all-round great video slot for you to try.
Set in the Wild West and bursting with character, this fun-filled slot has excellent graphics, 9 paylines and 5 reels. Look out for the Joker as a Wild, and combinations of the Sheriff's Badge, Wanted Poster and the Bandit which will give you 10 free spins. 5 different cards in the central row form what is called a Flush Royal, and will multiply your winnings by 15x. It is not a progressive slot, but this doesn't take anything away at all from the overall experience.
With 24 paylines, 5 reels and an RTP of 96.3%, this slot game has everything you need to make it a worthwhile choice. This is SoftSwiss’s most popular video slot, and for good reason – the animation and characters look great, with Zeus, Neptune, the Minotaur, Medusa and Poseidon joining the party. This volatile slot can pay out big winnings as you sit back, play and listen to its soundtrack of traditional Greek music.
Beauty and the Beast
Designed by the innovative and acclaimed Yggdrasil Gaming, Beauty and the Beast has lavish visuals and an enchanting soundscape, exactly what you would expect from a slot based on the classic fairy tale. With the Golden Bet feature, an RTP of 96.3% to 97.1% and 20 paylines, this Bitcoin slot is an excellent choice, available to play on both mobile and desktop.
If you're in the mood for something a bit different, Dragon Kingdom could just be what you're looking for. Showcasing 25 paylines in 5 reels and 3 rows with an RTP of 96.4%, this Bitcoin slot from Pragmatic Play will always leave you wanting more. With an excellent soundtrack, fantastic graphics, and an excellent free spins feature, all you need to do is choose a Dragon and start playing!
This Pragmatic Play progressive video slot has 25 paylines on 5 reels, with an RTP of 96%. There is no bonus game, but there are plenty of free spins to be won. Look out for animal symbols prowling around, such as the eagle, stallion, buffalo, cougar and wolf, to get your hands on some generous payouts. With its beautiful design and melodic soundtrack, this Bitcoin slot will have you playing on mobile or desktop for quite some time.
Yet another BGaming video slot, Fire Lightning is themed around Ancient Greek mythology. Visually stunning, this Bitcoin slot offers 20 paylines, a bonus game and free spins over 5 reels, together with a very crisp, clear interface, a high RTP, and low volatility. Don't forget to look out for those scatters!
With an RTP of 97%, free spins and a bonus game, this BGaming slot is definitely worth trying your Bitcoin out on. Its 15 paylines over 5 reels show off some classic graphics, backed by a solid soundtrack. The performance of the game is incredibly smooth, which is a big plus for any slot game.
Wild Diamond 7x
This title is a classic slot entry from leading game provider, Booming Games. Despite only having 3 reels and 10 paylines, its super-fast and super-smooth spins will make you feel as though you are playing in a real-life, bustling casino, giving you a fully authentic experience. With a 96.69% RTP and a huge max win, this slot is definitely not to be missed. There are not many features, but if this 3-reel approach is your preferred way of playing, then Wild Diamond 7x may very well end up becoming your new favourite Bitcoin slot.
Top Bitcoin Slot Casinos
The number of Bitcoin casinos is continuing to grow, and players are now offered a wide variety of choices when considering which ones to sign up to. These Bitcoin casinos offer traditional casino slot games, live casino games, sports-based betting, online lotteries, and spread betting. Often, you will find these casinos also accept fiat currency apart from Bitcoin. By way of explanation, fiat currency is normal money backed by the government, such as the Euro or the US Dollar.
If you wish to play with Bitcoin, you will need to register an account, find the depositing address in Bitcoin, and use that address to make a deposit from your Bitcoin wallet. As usual, check the welcome bonuses first, and if you have any questions, always ask the customer service team at the casino before depositing. Below, we have compiled our top 3 Bitcoin casinos for you to try out.
- BitStarz: This site is one of the most popular Bitcoin casinos in 2020 – and for good reason. The first crypto and fiat casino, BitStarz offers a great user experience, an excellent welcome bonus, and has over 2000 quality, provably fair games. The site itself is also very easy to navigate, and a click of a button is all you need to access the BTC games on the platform. BitStarz also offers lightning-fast BTC withdrawals, often in under 10 minutes. The live chat is also available 24 hours a day, making it very easy to get in touch with customer support should you wish to resolve an issue.
- mBitcasino: A casino that solely accepts Bitcoin, mBitcasino is, for obvious reasons, tailor-made for Bitcoin players. Cash outs take under 10 minutes to process on average, and over 2000 games are available, including table and live games. The welcome bonus is 3 deposit bonuses up to 5 BTC, and players can also claim 300 welcome spins for a first-time, 5 mBTC minimum deposit. The user experience is also second to none, with a seamless interface and a 24/7 live chat service to boot.
- 7BitCasino: With deposit bonuses and 100 free spins, a 24/7 chat service, a sleek platform and up to 5000, provably fair games, 7BitCasino is another great choice for Bitcoin players. It has been on the scene since 2014, which makes it one of the first cryptocurrency casinos to be introduced. Boasting cash outs in under 10 minutes, 7BitCasino offers products from a wide range of game providers, meaning you will never be left wanting when it comes to trying out new Bitcoin slot games.
Best Bitcoin Slots Casino Bonuses
So, you've decided to play with Bitcoin but cannot decide which online casino to play at. To help narrow down your choices, look out for the bonuses on offer, as these are one of the most important factors for any Bitcoin casino site. Below, we outline which casinos offer the best welcome bonus and no deposit bonuses.
Bitcoin Slots No Deposit Bonuses
A no deposit bonus is a bonus offered without the need for a deposit, and is usually offered when you sign up to the casino. That being said, it can sometimes also be offered whilst playing, just as a gesture of goodwill from the operator. It can be in the form of a small cash bonus or free spins.
Although you don't have to deposit for these bonuses, you will almost always need to satisfy the wagering requirements. These requirements simply refer to the amount of times you need to play through your bonus before you can withdraw your winnings.
Please note that there may be a maximum limit regarding winnings on these bonuses; however, considering there is no need to make a deposit, they are worth claiming as long as you read the wagering requirements beforehand.
Bitcoin Slots Welcome Bonuses
Most online casinos offer new players a welcome bonus, otherwise known as a ‘welcome package'. This bonus is usually one of the largest you will receive, and is usually a deposit bonus of around 100%, essentially doubling your first deposit. Some offers also offer you a large sum of free spins on top of this, which again, will have wagering requirements attached.
Bitcoin Slots Free Spins
Free spins are often handed out by the casino throughout your gameplay. They may be awarded as just a gesture of goodwill, for reaching a certain level within the casino's loyalty scheme or as part of any special promotions on offer. These are nearly always free bonuses, so they are always worth claiming; as usual, though, keep an eye out for those wagering requirements and a maximum limit on winnings.
Bitcoin Slots Reload Bonuses
You will usually be notified by the casino that your next deposit will offer a reload bonus, or be able to claim it through an ongoing promotion. Reload bonuses offer a certain percentage of your deposit in the form of bonus money on top of your deposit. These bonuses again will have wagering requirements; however, they are often the most valuable bonuses you can receive.
The Best Mobile Bitcoin Casinos (iOS, Android and Mobile Apps)
A mobile casino is a casino that can be accessed on your mobile device; most of the time, it will have adapted its normal desktop website for your mobile browser. This could mean slight changes in menu systems, or, in some cases, there may be fewer games available; at the end of the day, however, you are still playing at the same casino. Let's take a look at those sites which have best adapted their platform for mobile use, giving you the best portable gaming experience possible.
- Bitcasino.io: This casino is very well adapted to mobile, and is available on both Android and iOS mobile browsers. You can expect to find an interface that is smooth and clear, thereby offering seamless functionality hassle-free navigation.
- mBitcasino: Appearing on yet another list in this article, mBitcasino offers a wide selection of games that are available for mobile users. Simply open the site on your mobile device and it will direct you to the mobile site. The interface is very well adapted to mobile, with a lot of emphasis on its ease of use.
- BitStarz: No, you're not experiencing déjà vu – we've highlighted BitStarz a second time for its excellent, well-designed mobile site. The menu system is clear and easy to navigate, with all its games laid out in an easily accessible manner.
The Best Bitcoin Slot Providers
The number of game providers that design slots specifically for Bitcoin is constantly increasing. Throughout our research, we found the following to be the best:
- Pragmatic Play, for their sheer quality and quantity of Bitcoin games available;
- BGaming, who always seem to create riveting and superbly designed Bitcoin games;
- Booming Games, for a large amount and wide variety of high-quality slots for Bitcoin.
Keep in mind that many casinos offer a free-to-play function on their games, so you can try them out as much as you want before playing with Bitcoin.
Top Bitcoin Slots Jackpot Games to Play Now
A Bitcoin jackpot game is a slot which offers you the chance to win a very large amount of bitcoins – a lot more than your usual slot games. This, of course, depends hugely on luck – but, when you do win, you win big!
This slot is traditional, but with a modern feel to it. The diamond symbols add a lot of excitement to the game, as any single spin can unexpectedly result in a huge win. With sizeable winnings waiting to be claimed and its progressive jackpots, Diamond Wild is a very popular slot.
A charmingly Irish jackpot game, Lucky Clover is a 3-reel, 5-payline video slot powered by iSoftBet. The maximum amount you can win is 1000 coins, but you can also expect a progressive jackpot.
This Belatra games slot has incredibly high progressive jackpots, with up to 5,000,000 winnings in credits possible. With 25 paylines and 5 reels, this fun Bitcoin jackpot game has great animation and cartoon-like graphics.
How to Deposit and Withdraw with Bitcoin
It is surprisingly easy to deposit and withdraw at casinos with Bitcoin. First, find the deposit section on the casino and select Bitcoin as your chosen currency. There, you will find your Bitcoin depositing address. Use this address to send bitcoins from your wallet, and the funds should shortly arrive in your casino account.
Withdrawing is just as easy – only this time, in the withdrawal section of the casino, you just need to enter the amount you wish to withdraw. You will be asked to enter your Bitcoin wallet address for the withdrawal to begin processing.
Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals are usually much faster, need far less (if any) verification and there are almost never any fees charged by the casino. Casinos now also are offering different ways to deposit Bitcoin through known payment providers – 888casino, for example, offers the option to deposit Bitcoin through Skrill, which can be much simpler for those who already have an account with this e-wallet. Other casinos offer CoinsPaid as a deposit method, which, upon depositing, can change your Bitcoin to one of a few fiat currencies. When you come to withdraw your funds, the fiat currency you chose to play with will return to you as Bitcoin in your wallet.
When using Bitcoin, the one thing you need is a Bitcoin wallet. There are thousands out there to choose from, so we've made it easier for you by listing below our top recommendations:
- Exodus: The Exodus wallet was designed with ease of use in mind. Its interface is simple, and can even be customised with many different themes available. This makes it great for those who are new to Bitcoin. On top of this, Exodus has a great customer support team, as well as a very large FAQ section. It also has a built-in trading section, allowing customers to swap one currency for another.
- Coinbase: The Coinbase wallet is well-regarded as one of the safest online wallets available, deploying a variety of safety procedures in order to ensure the tightest security possible for its customers. It's also easy to use, coupled with a simple sign-up process. This wallet is very well-suited to all new users of Bitcoin who greatly value safety and usability.
- Electrum: Available since 2011, Electrum is one of the oldest Bitcoin wallets around, and one of the most popular in the industry. It is software-based, adding an extra level of security, although this still does not mean you are completely safe from hackers. Electrum only operates in Bitcoin, and while it is not necessarily for beginners, it only takes some getting used to until you can start using it as your go-to Bitcoin wallet.
Why Play Bitcoin Slots?
The main benefit of playing with Bitcoin is the discretion involved; you are less likely to be asked for documents, for example. Nevertheless, bear in mind that casinos usually reserve the right to ask for these documents for security's sake and to protect their customers. Therefore, you should always be prepared to comply with any verification checks. The good news is that, with Bitcoin, you will need to provide fewer documents than usual, since there are no banking documents to be shown.
Another benefit is the lack of deposit and withdrawal fees. This, of course, varies from casino to casino, but on average, you will find fewer deposit and withdrawal fees charged by the casino itself, as opposed to more traditional banking methods. This is because Bitcoin is a far less costly method for the casino to use, as they do not incur transaction fees from banking systems. Moreover, worldwide transaction fees are generally very low in comparison to some fees offered by traditional banking systems.
Finally, there is an increased amount of safety and security. When you deposit to a casino in Bitcoin, the only connecting piece of information is the depositing address, which is anonymous. Consequently, you can rest assured that there is no information of yours that may be leaked or sold to third parties.
There are many benefits to playing with Bitcoin, and as we see more and more casinos starting to accept this currency, we can expect the market to continue expanding, with (hopefully) the demand for quality Bitcoin games being met by game providers and developers.
It is just as safe to to play slot games with BTC as it is with any other currency.
Yes – they are completely legal to play in the UK. Most slots offer Bitcoin with other fiat currencies, so wherever it is legal to play normal slots, it is legal to play Bitcoin slots. Additionally, UK players must only gamble at UK licensed casinos. If you're unsure of the operator's credentials, simply scroll to the very bottom of the website, where all licensing information is usually displayed.
No form of online gambling is legal in the US.
Yes, the volatility remains the same, regardless of which currency you choose.
Yes, there are many other cryptocurrencies you can play with. A few of the most popular examples include Ethereum, Monero, Ripple, and Litecoin. For more information, check out our detailed guide to the top 10 cryptocoin casinos online.
- Top 10 Bitcoin Casinos for 2022– Online Casino Bitcoin Bitcoin casino is one of the fastest-rising trends in the gambling world right now. And with Bitcoin reaching an all-time high in value, it’s certainly something you should look...
- Bitcoin Poker – Best Bitcoin Poker Sites for 2022 Bitcoin poker follows the same rules as regular online poker, while allowing players to enjoy their favourite card game anonymously using BTC for deposits and withdrawals. [toc] [bookmakertablelist id="36337"] [su_box...
- Best Online Bitcoin Cash Casinos of (2022) Since 2017, Bitcoin Cash (BCH) has provided a fast, safe, and reliable way of making real-world cryptocurrency transactions. Here’s how it’s managed it and how you can use it...
We collaborate with industry experts to make sure that our readers are getting the best possible content. All our articles are there to improve your casino experience.