Top New Online Casinos Canada 2023 – Legal & Licensed!
Are you looking forward to the launch of a new online casino Canada, promising outstanding novel bonuses and features? Discover how to pick the right freshly-released online casinos so you can have fun safely and securely along with the best bonuses and games in 2023!
- Our Top Legal and Licensed New Online Casinos Canada 2023
- Why Play at New Online Casinos Canada?
- The Best New Online Casino Canada Features
- How to Sign Up to New Online Casinos in Canada
- Bonuses at Best New Online Casinos Canada
- How We Rate New Online Casinos Canada
- New Casinos Vs. Established Casinos
- Final Thoughts on the Best New Online Casinos Canada
- New Online Casino Canada FAQs
Our Top Legal and Licensed New Online Casinos Canada 2023
- Great superhero theme
- 100s of games
- Tournaments available
Why Play at New Online Casinos Canada?
Canada is, by far, one of the biggest gambling markets in Northern America, both in terms of players and revenue. Not too long ago, the province of Ontario legalised its online gambling market, following the lead of Alberta, Quebec and Manitoba.
Due to the favourable landscape and clear regulations, new online casinos constantly make their way onto this flourishing market. This can only mean good things for Canadian players, as more choice also means more potential benefits!
There are many reasons why you may prefer to look into a new online casino Canada as opposed to an established platform. These range from higher deposit bonuses to beginner-friendly websites, state-of-the-art technologies and promo tools (casino gamification, real-money gambling apps), rewarding competitions (slots tournaments, races, Drops & Wins) and such.
The bottom line is that not every new name appearing on the market out of nowhere should automatically be trusted, nor classed as one of the best new online casinos in Canada. Before anything, emerging gambling sites should fit a set of key criteria, such as be fully regulated, offer fair games as well as outstanding customer support.
Pros & Cons of Playing at New Casinos
You may be wondering – what’s the catch if I choose a new online casino Canada compared to an established one? Are there any potential downsides I should be aware of?
Here is what you need to remember: the core differences between the two have to do with aspects like bonuses, credibility, reputation, and technology.
New online casinos often rank the highest in the bonus category – makes sense, right? In order to get you through the door, a newcomer on the market will always offer better perks, such as substantial welcome packages (sometimes even 500% casino bonuses), free spin offers, cashback or loyalty points.
A quality new online casino Canada will also be more modern and technologically advanced. You can expect modern features such as:
- Gamification elements throughout the casino
- Excellent mobile optimisation
- The latest live dealer games streaming technology
- 3D and branded slots
However, there are some new online casinos Canada 2023 that you should absolutely avoid – the kind that function without a licence or don’t operate a secure platform with a valid SSL certificate.
Credibility and trustworthiness can be huge issues to consider when going for a new online casino – if you can’t verify either, you run the risk of experiencing data theft, abusive bonus terms or lack of customer support if you encounter any problems.
The Best New Online Casino Canada Features
The latest online casino features available to Canadian players are as sweet and rewarding as maple syrup – we’ve outlined just some of them for you below:
Wide Selection of Games
A hallmark of the average new online casino Canada is games diversity. Naturally, any player seeks to have access to a wide range of casino games, such as video slots, live dealer games or table games. New online casinos tend to have a more updated library, with fresh titles added every week.
New Canadian online casinos often work with both established software providers like NetEnt and NOVOMATIC, as well as rapidly growing studios like Fantasma Games, Big Time Gaming and Booongo.
In turn, new online casinos facilitate access to innovative features like Megaways, locked reels, win reactions, free spins and progressive jackpots.
Gamification is the latest development in the iGaming industry, and it’s used predominantly as a promotional and retention tool. Gambling platforms utilise video game elements, such as quests or points scoring, to keep players engaged with their content.
Gamification is primarily found on new online casino Canada sites, where players can take part in slots & live casino tournaments, accumulate rewards through loyalty points, and even redeem physical prizes like vacations as part of giveaways or VIP clubs.
According to Statista, the number of smartphone users in Canada is projected to reach 33 million by 2024. That is precisely why mobile optimisation is a priority for every new online casino Canada.
To cater to this large market and demand, novel gambling sites have responsive designs, develop real money gambling apps for Android/iOS users or offer live dealer games which can be streamed seamlessly on mobile. Furthermore, some integrate unique perks for mobile users in the bonus structure, for example in-app free spins or cashback.
Aside from tried-and-tested payment options such as credit and debit cards, new online casinos catered to Canadians will often implement region-specific banking. For example, Canadian INSTADEBIT casinos are massively popular in the country. Similarly, Interac casinos and other online banking options are particularly popular with Canadian players, and they also accept deposits in CAD.
In addition, if you prefer global e-wallets, there are many PayPal casinos available, which have proven immensely popular with Canadian players.
How to Sign Up to New Online Casinos in Canada
If you’ve picked the right new online casino Canada from our list above and you’re ready to start playing, we have good news. The registration procedure is similar to that of established online casinos – to create an account, you only need to follow the easy steps outlined below:
- Find the registration section (typically located on the homepage, on a banner or button)
- Fill in the sign-up form with your personal details (username, password, email, Canadian home address)
- Pass KYC checks (scan your passport or ID and upload the copies)
- Wait for confirmation from customer support
- That’s it – now you can start playing!
Do keep in mind that, until you pass the required identity and source of funds checks, you may have more stringent deposit and withdrawal limits set on your account. You may also not be able to claim certain bonuses.
Bonuses at Best New Online Casinos Canada
The number one reason users are tempted to join a new online casino Canada is that, on average, they tend to display larger and more diverse bonuses, ranging from free spins to cashback or reload bonuses.
Here are just a few of the top offers you can claim at a new Canadian online casino in 2023, and how to do so:
- No Deposit Bonuses – It’s not uncommon to receive 10 or more extra spins to use on online slots when you first walk through the door. This is one of the best no deposit bonuses since it requires no extra effort on your part, aside from verifying your account (which you were going to do anyway). Furthermore, it can help you test out an emerging platform with no risk!
- Welcome Bonuses – The best new online casinos in Canada usually offer substantial welcome packages on the player’s first 1-4 deposits, with the bonus amounts totalling between C$400-800 on average. Deposit bonuses are also commonly awarded in crypto and accompanied by extras, such as free spins. Don’t forget that they also have wagering requirements of up to 50x, and some may require the insertion of a promo code to get activated.
- VIP Bonuses – New online casinos in Canada tend to have very attractive perks for high rollers, including free spins, cashback, a VIP manager, access to exclusive tournaments or better cashout limits. Most VIP schemes use a tiered model or a points system.
How We Rate New Online Casinos Canada
There are some criteria our experts consider particularly important when evaluating the offer of a new online casino Canada. We recommend going through each one carefully to make sure the next gambling destination you choose as a Canadian player is safe and provides high-quality entertainment:
- Licensing & Security – To legally accept wagers and registrations from Canada, new online casinos need to go through the process of licensing, obtain all necessary credentials, and uphold high security and player protection standards. If you find a seal of approval from a known regulator such as MGA (Malta Gaming Authority) or Kahnawake Gaming Commission on the casino’s homepage, it’s a positive sign that their licence is in good standing, and it's therefore it’s safe to play there.
- Bonuses Offered – As we’ve outlined above, bonuses are some of the most exciting elements to come out of any new online casinos. We love to see interesting and compelling offers put forward, and the right bonus can definitely push a casino up the ranks!
- The Bonus Terms and Conditions – Some emerging gambling platforms prey on the users’ desire for a large bonus or payout. Make sure your new Canada online casino of choice offers fair bonus terms and achievable wagering requirements. As always, if a bonus sounds outrageously good to be true, it most likely is.
- Customer & Language Support – The best online casinos in Canada have top-notch, 24/7 customer support services on live chat, email or telephone, with a good response rate (24-48 hours on average). In addition, because Canadian players often speak both English and French, new online casinos adapt their website interface to make navigation easier.
- Responsible Gambling – Casino games are a fun pastime, but they should always be practised responsibly. That is why we make sure all the new online casinos in Canada we recommend to our readers support responsible gambling and allow time-out, self-exclusion, access to specialised resources and counselling.
- Gamification Elements – Redeeming bonuses or playing online slots is all that more rewarding when it feels like a quest. When selecting a new online casino in Canada, we tend to rank it high if it displays a wide range of gamification elements, such as slots tournaments, leaderboards, points scoring, themes inspired from video games (e.g. royalty, Greek mythology) and so on.
- Payment Methods – Lastly, we understand how important it is to get funds into your account fast and in a secure manner: that is why, among our picks, you’ll find cryptocoin casinos, Canadian INSTADEBIT casinos, as well as the top PayPal casinos.
New Casinos Vs. Established Casinos
If you’re seeking to learn what the best online casinos for Canadian players are, at the end of the day, the answer is subjective and determined by many factors, such as your personal preferences, the games you like to play, and whether you prefer new features or like to stick to a tried-and-tested user experience.
With that said, we’ve outlined the main differences in our table below to help you weigh in the pros and cons and make the right decision for you:.
Final Thoughts on the Best New Online Casinos Canada
New online casinos are constantly being launched on the Canadian market as it’s one of the most promising gambling markets currently. Going for a brand-new casino typically allows you to claim larger bonuses and have fun with quests, slots tournaments and other interactive experiences.
Because there are also risks associated with some new online casinos in Canada, such as illegal business practices, data theft, and abusive bonus terms, make sure you follow our guide to stay safe!
New Online Casino Canada FAQs
The answer is yes – provided they hold the proper credentials, such as a valid licence, verified software providers, SSL certificates installed on the platform, secure payment methods, and so on.
It depends. If you’re tech-savvy and passionate about new developments, such as gamification, VR, cryptocurrency or mobile apps, an emerging online casino will present more interest.
Few new online casinos in Canada – for example Casino Planet – accept PayPal deposits. However, it’s more common for them to support INSTADEBIT, iDebit and Interac, instead.
Yes, you can find no deposit bonuses at a number of new Canadian online casinos, such as One Casino (€10 free credit at registration).
Not all of them function legally – some operate independently, without a valid licence from a central regulator. Always do your own due diligence first to avoid scam websites.
The best features you should expect to find at a new online casino Canada are substantial welcome bonuses, a large list of software providers – including emerging gaming studios, and a technologically-advanced platform with mobile apps, live dealer games, custom poker clients, etc.
In general, new online casinos have better bonuses, both in terms of amount and diversity (e.g. match deposit bonuses, reload bonuses, weekly free spins).