Ultimate Guide to the Top Bitcoin Live Casinos 2022
Bitcoin live casinos marry the excitement and immersiveness of live casino games with the security and ease of the world’s top cryptocurrency. Keep reading to discover how it all works, what games are available, and how you can use Bitcoin to play.
- The Top Live Bitcoin Casinos – Legal & Licensed!
- How Does a Bitcoin Live Casino Work?
- Types of Games Available at Bitcoin Live Casino
- How to Sign Up to a Live Bitcoin Casino
- How To Buy & Use Bitcoin for Online Gambling
- Are There Any Live Bitcoin Casino Bonus Offers?
- Alternative Payment Methods
- Pros & Cons of Using Bitcoin for Live Online Casino
- Bitcoin Live Casinos – Final Thoughts
The Top Live Bitcoin Casinos – Legal & Licensed!
1 BTC Welcome BonusPlay * more terms & conditions apply
5BTC + 300 Free Spins Welcome PackagePlay * more terms & conditions apply
5BTC + 200 Free Spins Welcome BonusPlay * more terms & conditions apply
100% Bonus Up To 1BTC + 180 Free SpinsPlay * more terms & conditions apply
100% Bonus Up To 1.5BTC + 100 Free SpinsPlay * more terms & conditions apply
100% Matched Welcome Bonus Up To 5BTCPlay * more terms & conditions apply
Welcome Package 3BTC + 260 Free SpinsPlay * more terms & conditions apply
100% Up To 1.5BTC + 100 Free Spins On First DepositPlay * more terms & conditions apply
100% Welcome Bonus Up To 1BTCPlay * more terms & conditions apply
100 Free Spins Upon RegistrationPlay * more terms & conditions apply
How Does a Bitcoin Live Casino Work?
Bitcoin live casinos let you play games like roulette or poker while interacting with a real-life dealer through a live video stream.
In fact, in many ways, it is similar to the best live casinos out there, the main difference being that live Bitcoin casinos allow you to use cryptocurrencies instead of fiat currencies like the euro, the US dollar, or the Great British pound.
This way of playing casino games, which does not rely on random number generators (RNG) dictating the action, comes with many benefits. For a start, it is way more immersive and sociable than normal online casino games played against a computer. Secondly, you can see the action unfolding before you, making it more exciting.
Native Bitcoin Casinos vs Traditional Online Casinos With Bitcoin
Considering the huge popularity of cryptocurrencies nowadays, more and more of the top online casino sites are listing Bitcoin and other digital currencies among their accepted payment methods. Yet the best crypto casinos that accept Bitcoin come in one of two forms.
- Native Bitcoin casinos are online casinos that have been designed around Bitcoin. These allow you to deposit, play, and clear your winnings in Bitcoin, without the need to convert it into a fiat currency. Traditionally, these tend to have a Curaçao gaming licence or no licence at all. (We only list licensed casinos on this site).
- Traditional live dealer casinos accepting Bitcoin are those that have added this cryptocurrency to their list of accepted payment methods. As you can imagine, such casinos allow you to deposit and withdraw in Bitcoin, but they will then convert your money into another currency before you can play. There is usually no conversion fee, but the conversion rate may be higher than that provided by your cryptocurrency wallet. Such casinos can have licences from the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC), the Malta Gaming Authority, and other reputable jurisdictions.
It is not just the casinos that can be native or non-native to Bitcoin. Game developers must also create games that support the cryptocurrency for you to be able to play with it directly. So far, most live casino games tend to be non-native Bitcoin ones.
Types of Games Available at Bitcoin Live Casino
Live dealer Bitcoin casinos will have plenty of games for you to play, most of which will be by game developers that have made their names in traditional casinos, such as Evolution Gaming, Playtech, and Ezugi – so you can rest assured they’re fair, safe, and fun.
The best part is that many of these games also come in a variety of languages including English, German, French, Hindi, Finnish, and Arabic.
Live Bitcoin Poker
Live Bitcoin poker can take a variety of forms. In fact, most casinos give you the option between three-card poker, Texas Hold’em, and even Caribbean Stud Poker. Unlike traditional Bitcoin poker using a random number generator, all of the options in this section will be played out in a live scenario.
Live Bitcoin Roulette
American, European, or French? Like the best Bitcoin roulette casinos, live dealer Bitcoin casinos allow you to take your pick from your favourite roulette variants and play with Bitcoin – but in this case, the action will be live. And the options don’t end there, either. There are now also Lightning Roulette casinos – a version in which the numbers 1 to 5 can lead to special jackpot prizes, and Speed Roulette, which cuts down the wait time in between spins.
Live Bitcoin Blackjack
Can you acquire a hand that totals higher than the Bitcoin casino live dealer’s without exceeding 21? You can only find out by trying out live Bitcoin blackjack, which is available at practically all casinos that accept the cryptocurrency. Of course, if you’d rather play by yourself, Bitcoin blackjack online casinos exist too.
Live Bitcoin Baccarat
With one of the highest RTPs for any casino game, live Bitcoin baccarat is a game many users are excited to find at most live dealer casinos accepting Bitcoin. Moreover, this game’s simple rules are pretty easy to wrap one’s head around, making it a great option even for beginners.
Live Bitcoin Game Shows
Monopoly Live, Football Studio, Dream Catcher First Person, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?, Crazy Time Live, Gonzo’s Treasure Hunt Live – these are just a few of the best live game shows you can find at both native and non-native Bitcoin casinos. In this case, most casino dealers tend to speak in English.
How to Sign Up to a Live Bitcoin Casino
Are you ready to play your favourite online casino games live with Bitcoin? Here’s how easy it is to join such casinos:
- Scroll up to our Top Table List and pick your favourite legal and licensed live casino Bitcoin.
- Initiate the sign-up process and fill in the requested information. You will usually be asked for Know Your Customer (KYC) details, like name and surname, address, mobile number, and so on. Be aware that unlicensed Bitcoin casinos may not ask you for such information.
- Make your first Bitcoin deposit to your account (see below) and claim your welcome bonus.
- Head to the Bitcoin casino live section, select your favourite live casino games, and get playing… good luck!
How To Buy & Use Bitcoin for Online Gambling
If you’re new to cryptocurrencies, buying and using Bitcoin may feel akin to flying a spaceship – but we promise it’s much, much easier!
How To Get Your Hands on Bitcoin
Bitcoin can be purchased, mined, earned, or exchanged. If you are a novice to Bitcoin, then we suggest purchasing them directly from a cryptocurrency wallet like CoinsPaid, Coinbase, Electrum, or Exodus. Some casinos, like Rocketpot.io actually allow you to buy them from the site, too.
Want to learn more? Check out our best Bitcoin casinos article for more details.
How to Deposit to a Bitcoin Casino Live
As easy as pie!
- Once you’re signed into your online casino account, head to the Banking/Payments section.
- The casino will provide you its public wallet number (PWN), which is a code made up of jumbled up letters and numbers. Copy this and head to cryptocurrency casino wallet.
- Set up a transfer, paste the PWN, enter the amount you wish to deposit, and confirm. The funds should be in your account instantaneously.
How To Withdraw From Live Dealer Casinos Accepting Bitcoin
Depositing… but in reverse!
- Go to your crypto wallet and copy your public wallet number (PWN).
- Go to the live dealer Bitcoin casino’s Banking/Payments section and make a request for a withdrawal.
- Enter the amount you wish to take out of your account, paste your PWN, and confirm. The funds should be in your cryptocurrency wallet within just a few minutes – though certain casinos take one to two business days to clear withdrawals.
Bitcoin Fees To Keep In Mind
Live dealer casinos accepting Bitcoin do not normally charge any fees for depositing or withdrawing funds in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. But there are a few potential fees you should be aware of:
- Bitcoin transactions use the Blockchain and this comes with a fee that pays the people whose computers approve such transactions. This fee fluctuates depending on the amount of traffic, so we like to keep ourselves updated on the daily rate by heading to YCharts.
- While most cryptocurrency wallet apps are free to download and store Bitcoin in, they may charge a fee for transactions.
- Live Bitcoin casinos that convert your funds from Bitcoin to fiat currencies will do so on a conversion fee that may not always be favourable to you, so do keep in mind that this may cost you more than you assume it will.
Are There Any Live Bitcoin Casino Bonus Offers?
As you can see from our Top Table List, pretty much all Bitcoin live casinos offer a welcome bonus in Bitcoin. Such a bonus – like most welcome bonuses available at the best online casinos – are slot-centric.
Nevertheless, you are free to use the bonus money to play live Bitcoin casino games. The only thing you need to keep in mind is that these games’ contributions to your wagering requirements may be much less than those by video slots.
All casino bonuses come with Terms & Conditions that explain what you will get and what your part in the deal is. This is why it’s important to always read the fine print and make sure you are happy with what’s written within.
Alternative Payment Methods
Don’t want to play live dealer online casino using Bitcoin? Here are some alternatives:
Pros & Cons of Using Bitcoin for Live Online Casino
Like all things in life, there are advantages and disadvantages to playing at Bitcoin live casinos. Here they are at a glance.
- Bitcoin transactions don’t show your name
- Blockchain is super safe and incredibly hard to hack
- Fees tend to be low across the board for Bitcoin transactions
- Super-fast depositing and withdrawal method
- Your Bitcoin winnings may be worth a lot more in a few days’ or weeks’ time
- Not all casinos accept Bitcoin just yet
- Not all casino games at a Bitcoin live casino accept Bitcoin as payment
- Conversion rates may not always be favourable
- Bitcoin winnings may go down in value
Bitcoin Live Casinos – Final Thoughts
Bitcoin gambling is no longer just a trend, but undoubtedly here to stay. More people are investing in the cryptocurrency and more companies accept it as a means of payment. When it comes to Bitcoin live casino, we only envisage a brighter future with a larger variety of games that accept the digital coin directly!
In pretty much the same way as traditional online live casinos do, actually. The main difference is that you deposit and withdraw in Bitcoin rather than in another currency.
All Bitcoin live casinos accept deposits and withdrawals in Bitcoin, but the same can’t be said about wagering. This is because many live casino games currently in existence only accept fiat currencies. In such cases, your funds will be converted before playing.
This depends on the casino’s licence. In the UK, for example, players are only allowed to play at UKGC-licensed casinos. We always recommend sticking to the law of the jurisdiction you are in.
Live casino Bitcoin doesn’t usually charge any fees for depositing or withdrawing using Bitcoin. Fees will apply for using the Blockchain and, possibly, even for using your cryptocurrency wallet. Also keep in mind the conversion rate.
They stock all the live casino games traditional casinos do: live poker, live roulette, live blackjack, live baccarat, and even live game shows!
Yes, we found examples in French, German, Hindi, and Finnish. We are sure there are many others, too. Nevertheless, this is down to the production company behind the individual games, so always check beforehand.
Yes, some casinos may allow you to join a game, observe the proceedings, and even play for free – though, of course, you won’t win any real money this way. Check out our free live casino article to find out more.
- The Best Bitcoin Casinos 2022 With Bitcoin reaching an all-time high in value, casino players have also begun to warm to this cryptocurrency and all the benefits it offers. Below, we explore everything there...
- Best Online Bitcoin Cash Casinos of (2022) Since 2017, Bitcoin Cash (BCH) has provided a fast, safe, and reliable way of making real-world cryptocurrency transactions. Here’s how it’s managed it and how you can use it...
- Bitcoin Poker – Best Bitcoin Poker Sites for 2022 Bitcoin poker follows the same rules as regular online poker, while allowing players to enjoy their favourite card game anonymously using BTC for deposits and withdrawals. [toc] [bookmakertablelist id="36337"] [su_box...