Zombie aPOPalypse MultiPop Review + Free-Play Demo
Zombie aPOPalypse MultiPop Details
|Number of ways||2,048 – 6,250|
|Stake Range||0.20 – 50|
Set in a post-apocalyptic world infested with flesh-eating zombies, Zombie aPOPalypse MultiPop is a fantastically gory video slot by AvatarUX, the inventors of the PopWins™ mechanic. The game comes with high volatility, an average RTP of 96%, thousands of paylines, and plenty of features!
Zombie aPOPalypse MultiPop Overview
Zombie aPOPalypse MultiPop by AvatarUX is equal parts colourful and grisly; in fact, it’s one of the more unique titles to make it onto our online slot reviews page.
With an RTP of 96%, this slot takes place on a grid that’s made up of five reels and four rows, and kicks off with 2,048 paylines, which is plenty more than most real-money slots tend to offer. It also comes with a Pay-Both-Way feature, meaning you’ll be paid for matching symbols starting from the leftmost or the rightmost reels.
Speaking of symbols, the ones within this game are split into three tiers:
- The low-paying ones are represented by card suits from a standard deck, with five Q, K, and A paying 0.4x your bet.
- The medium-paying symbols are the gorier ones with a torn ponytail complete with a green bowtie, a dismembered jock’s arm still holding a pigskin, and half a head with a cap making up this section. These all pay 0.5x your stake if you manage to land five.
- The high-paying symbols are the cop, the cheerleader, the businessman, the jock, and the redneck. Lining up five of the latter awards you just 2x your stake, which is low considering it’s the highest-paying symbol.
But don’t worry – there a lot this high-volatility game has to offer!
Top Casinos To Play Zombie aPOPalypse MultiPop
Zombie aPOPalypse MultiPop Features
- MultiPop: Much like cascading reels in Megaways™ slots, symbols in a winning combination are automatically replaced by new ones. What’s more, these new symbols come with a multiplier that’s tied to the cell (i.e., the specific position of the symbol on both the row and reel), which can go up to 5x!
- Infectious Multiplier: If you do manage to hit a 5x multiplier on any cell, anything between four and 12 cells will be “infected” by the Multiplier and be upgraded by 1x.
- Free Spins: Landing three, four, or five Scatter symbols, which are characterised by the brains symbol, will award you 10, 12, or 15 free spins, respectively. These are played on an expanded grid made up of five reels and five rows, taking up the number of paylines to an amazing 6,250!
- Gamble Wheel: Before entering the Free Spins feature, the game lets you gamble them in the hopes of winning more. Be careful, though, as losing at this means you’ll also lose all your free spins.
- Bonus Buy: Finally, if you don’t want to wait for the free spins to randomly drop, you can buy your way into it. This comes as a hefty price, though, with 10 free spins at 6,250 ways and the Gamble Wheel costing 100x your stake each, and 15 free spins at 6,250 ways costing 500x your stake.
To Spin or Not To Spin?
We absolutely love the mix of gore and cartoon-ish colour and, with that in mind, we’d certainly recommend checking out the Zombie aPOPalypse MultiPop free-play demo!
Other Slots to Try Out
- The Goonies
- Peaky Blinders 2
- The Lioness
- The Phantom of the Opera: Link & Win
- Merlin’s Grimoire
- Guns n’ Roses