Wolf Power Megaways™ Review
Wolf Power Megaways™ Details
|Number of ways||46,656|
Wolf Power Megaways™ is another exciting Megaways™ remake in Playson’s award-winning portfolio. It promises to enchant fans with a Hold & Win bonus feature, jackpots of up to 2,000x your stake, doubled by free spins, expanding wilds, increasing multipliers and 46,656 ways to win!
- Best Casinos To Play Wolf Power Megaways™ in 2023
- What Is Wolf Power Megaways™ Slot?
- Wolf Power Megaways™ Key Facts
- Wolf Power Megaways™ Bonus Features
- Wolf Power Megaways™ RTP, Volatility & Win Potential
- Wolf Power Megaways™ Stakes &Betting Range
- Theme, Slot Design & User Experience
- Paytable and Special Symbols
- Wolf Power Megaways™ Demo & Mobile Play
- How To Play Wolf Power Megaways™?
- Wolf Power Megaways™ Pros & Cons
- Wolf Power Megaways™ Slot Review Verdict
- Other Popular Megaways™ Slots
Best Casinos To Play Wolf Power Megaways™ in 2023
- Games from Playson available
- Live casino and jackpot games available
- UKGC & MGA Licensed
What Is Wolf Power Megaways™ Slot?
Wolf Power Megaways™ is an animal-themed video slot, set to be launched by software provider Playson on the 17th of February 2022. It can also be considered a sequel and a Megaways™ twist to their 2021 title, Wolf Power Hold & Win, which was very well received by players.
With this brand-new online slot, Playson enters the increasingly large pool of software providers which employ the Megaways™ mechanic in their own creations via licensing deals with Big Time Gaming, such as Pragmatic Play, Blueprint, iSoftBet or Stakelogic.
Much like the previous launch, Wolf Power Megaways™ is set on a mystical night with a full moon, on top of a snow-covered mountain, where wild animals – such as bears, eagles, goats and wolves – live. These animals also serve as special symbols that will reward you with various cash prizes or bonus games.
If you’re not scared to venture out into the wilderness for those juicy prizes, here’s all this game has in store for you in our Wolf Power Megaways™ slot review!
Wolf Power Megaways™ Key Facts
- Bets: $/€/£0.20 – $/€/£100
- Ways of winning: Up to 46,656
- Theme: Animals, Wolves, Wilderness, Mountains
- Symbols: Wild, Scatter, Booster, Bonus, Power
- Wild: Yes
- Scatter: Yes
- Free Spins: Yes
- Bonus Games: Yes
- Devices: Smartphone, desktop, tablet
Wolf Power Megaways™ Bonus Features
Wolf Power Megaways™ can be enjoyed as a standalone title and a sequel all the same. Fans of the original will instantly recognise the resurgence of certain elements, such as wild animal symbols or respins. The design is also eerily similar, with the blue nature backdrop and cloud-covered full moon making a comeback as well.
With a bonus game and free spins with expanding wild symbols, this title only has two bonus features, which is slightly below what we usually expect to see in Megaways™ slots.
During the base game, players can collect regular wild symbols to help them substitute regular symbols and complete winning combinations. However, during free spins, those same wild symbols will become expansive.
Free Spins With Expanding Wilds
To trigger free spins, you need to match at least 3 scatters (moonlight symbols) on a single spin:
- 3 scatter symbols – 10 free spins
- 4 scatter symbols – 15 free spins
- 5 scatter symbols – 20 free spins
- 6 scatter symbols – 25 free spins
During this round, all wild symbols can expand until they cover the whole reel they landed on.
Aside from regular animal icons, wilds and scatters, two other symbols can land on any spin: the bonus symbol and the power symbol. You need at least 6 of them in any combination to trigger a Hold&Win-style bonus game.
Once the bonus game is launched, the lucky symbols that triggered it stay locked in place, as the other icons get removed from the reels. At the start of the round, players are guaranteed 3 respins. However, if more power or bonus symbols land and become sticky, the respin counter will reset to 3.
During the respins, another symbol can land, which is called a booster and looks like a double blue arrow. When it appears, it adds another position to the reel it lands on and increases the reel multiplier by +1 (the starting value of the multiplier is 1x). In the best case scenario, players can get up to 6 additional positions on the reels and a multiplier of up to 5x.
Moreover, the bonus symbols have values between 1x-10x and the power symbols can help you acquire jackpots, depending on how many you’ve triggered during the bonus feature:
- 1 power symbol – 5x your stake
- 2 power symbols – 20x your stake (mini jackpot)
- 3 power symbols – 50x your stake (minor jackpot)
- 4 power symbols – 150x your stake (major jackpot)
- 5 power symbols – 500x your stake (grand jackpot)
- 6 power symbols – 2,000x your stake
Bonus Buy Feature
Wolf Power Megaways™ slot also comes with a bonus buy option for players in eligible jurisdictions, with the exception of the United Kindgom, where the feature is prohibited by the local regulator. You can’t buy the regular free spins, but you can buy the respins bonus round, for a cost of 100x your bet.
When you do, you are guaranteed to land 6+ bonus and/or power symbols on your next spin.
Wolf Power Megaways™ RTP, Volatility & Win Potential
Because the game is yet to be launched, the official RTP score of Wolf Power Megaways™ has not been announced. However, it has been estimated by industry experts and players to be in the realm of 96%.
This title has a medium-high level of volatility, making it accessible to a wide range of casino enthusiasts. The maximum win is capped at 20,000x your stake.
Wolf Power Megaways™ Stakes &Betting Range
We are very pleased to see that Playson opted for a broad betting range here – Wolf Power Megaways™ slot can be tried with as little as €0.2 per spin. The higher end of the range is €100, which will suit the needs of most high rollers just fine.
Theme, Slot Design & User Experience
Wolf Power Megaways™ provides a superb visual and auditory experience for outdoor enthusiasts who love to spin at nature-inspired or wild animal-themed slots.
Navy blue is the dominant colour, as seen on the full moon and mountain peaks in the background, whilst the main symbols on the reels are depicted in 3D (playing cards, owls, bears, wild goats). The shades used are extremely vibrant and maintain the same level of quality even on smaller screens, thanks to the use of HTML5/Java Script technologies.
Furthermore, the wild atmosphere of North America is enhanced by the mix of nature and animal sounds in the background, completed by tribal drums and orchestral tunes.
Paytable and Special Symbols
- Low-paying symbols – playing cards A, K, J, Q and 10, pay up to 1x your stake for 6 of a kind.
- Forest animals (owls, mountain goats, bears, eagles) – pay between 5x-20x your stake for 6 of a kind.
- Wolf – wild symbol, replaces all other symbols aside from the scatter, bonus and power and helps complete a winning combination. It’s also a premium symbol, paying up to 50x your stake for 6 of a kind.
- Golden ball – the bonus symbol.
- Mountain top/full moon – scatter symbol, 3 of them trigger free spins.
Wolf Power Megaways™ Demo & Mobile Play
Currently, Wolf Power Megaways™ is available on all Megaways™ mobile casinos. You can also try it in freeplay/demo mode – try it right here by opening our launcher from all devices (smartphone, desktop and tablet with Android/iOS).
How To Play Wolf Power Megaways™?
The secret to leaving the game session victorious is understanding the game’s unique layout and betting options. For starters, because we’re talking about a Megaways™ slot, you can expect an ever-changing slot configuration straight off the bat.
Wolf Power Megaways™ features a grid structure, with 6 reels and between 2-6 special symbols on every spin. The game can produce a maximum of 46,656 ways to win.
After setting your desired stakes, in order to trigger a winning combination, you need 3 or more matching symbols on adjacent reels, starting from the leftmost reel.
Wolf Power Megaways™ Pros & Cons
Should you power through this title for those enticing rewards or skip it entirely? Let’s discover together:
- A great Megaways™ sequel to Wolf Power:Hold & Win
- Lots of special symbols (wild, power, booster, bonus)
- Jackpot prizes of up to 2,000x your stake
- Players can buy the bonus
- Regular free spins and respins provided
- Increasing win multipliers
- Few bonus features
- Maximum win is capped
Wolf Power Megaways™ Slot Review Verdict
Wolf Power Megaways™ is a decent sequel to Wolf Power: Hold & Win, however, as a Megaways™ remake, it lacks originality and provides very few, generic bonus features. The extra rounds are very similar to Buffalo Power Megaways™, and the base game is rather dull – only occasional wild symbols landing may steal the show. However, the lack of a cascading reels mechanic to spice things up is really felt throughout the main game.
With that said, there are some net positives as well, such as the dynamic reels, power, booster and bonus symbols, which take the overall win potential to juicy levels. If you can bag those jackpots and reel multipliers, this one is definitely worth taking for a spin!
Other Popular Megaways™ Slots
- Read also: Pokie Megaways™
- Read also: Big Top Bonanza Megaways™
- Read also: Britain’s Got Talent Megaways™
- Read also: Gold Digger Megaways™
- Read also: Buddha Megaways™
- Read also: Rock N’Ways XtraWays™
The developer has not yet specified the official RTP score for this title. However, it has been approximated at 96%, which is considered average for most Megaways™ slots.
The Wolf Power Megaways™ maximum win is capped at 20,000x your stake.
Yes, provided that you invest real money. If you play in demo mode, you’ll only get paper wins that can’t be cashed out.
The maximum slot configuration of Wolf Power Megaways™ is 46,656 ways to win, which is below the industry average of 117,649 paylines.