Vegas Dice Megaways™ Review
Vegas Dice Megaways™ Details
|Software provider||Iron Dog Studios|
|Number of ways||64-117,649|
The alluring world of Las Vegas attracts millions of gamblers every year, and is also a popular theme that software developers – from Bgaming to NetEnt – love to explore. This time, Iron Dog Studio takes the stage with Vegas Dice Megaways™, so don’t miss out on a 40,000x payout!
- The Best Casinos To Play the Vegas Dice Megaways™ Slot
- What Is Vegas Dice Megaways™ Slot ?
- Vegas Dice Megaways™ Slot Key Facts
- Vegas Dice Megaways™ Bonus Features
- Vegas Dice Megaways™ RTP, Volatility & Win Potential
- Vegas Dice Megaways™ Stakes & Betting Range
- Theme, Slot Design & User Experience
- Paytable & Special Symbols
- Vegas Dice Megaways™ Freeplay & Mobile
- How to Play/Win Vegas Dice Megaways™
- Vegas Dice Megaways™ Pros & Cons
- Vegas Dice Megaways™ Slot Verdict
- Other Popular Megaways™ Slots
The Best Casinos To Play the Vegas Dice Megaways™ Slot
- Play Iron Dog Studio games here!
- Pragmatic Play live casino also available
- Great additional promotions
- Iron Dog Studio games available
- Great additional promotions
- VIP Club, Races and other features!
- 50+ Iron Dog Studio games
- Play Moley Moolah here!
- Impressive selection of titles
- Iron Dog Studio titles playable here
- Multi-award winning casino!
- Top rated 24/7 support
- Filter for Iron Dog Studio games!
- Lotteries and tourneys sections
- Great Jackpot Offers
What Is Vegas Dice Megaways™ Slot ?
Is dice your favourite table game? Do you also like to play online slots with exhilarating game mechanics? Then you will be a major fan of Iron Dog Studio’s upcoming release, Vegas Dice Megaways™!
Although Iron Dog Studio is a new brand, part of the 1X2 Network, it has already proven itself to be a top supplier, ever-present in our Megaways™ slots list. The studio brought us 11 iconic launches, including 1 Million Megaways™ BC and the Christmas-themed Santa’s Big Bash Megaways™.
Vegas Dice Megaways™, which will be officially released for real money on the 30th of July 2022, is set to be the lucky number 12 in the provider’s portfolio of Megaways™ goodness. A demo version is already out for smartphones, desktops and tablets.
According to Iron Dog Studio, Vegas Dice Megaways™ is built on the legacy of Branded Megaways™, which is a slot concept or template that allows casinos to customise the game to fit their brand and audience, either by changing the theme or by inserting a company logo.
As such, we can expect the same level of customisation from Vegas Dice Megaways™. Other exceptional highlights to get ready for are free spins, tumbles, locked reels and a Bonus Upgrader feature.
Have we caught your attention? Are you ready to roll the dice and grab your wins? Then get comfortable and find out more in our Vegas Dice Megaways™ slot review!
Vegas Dice Megaways™ Slot Key Facts
- Bets: $/€/£0.2 – $/€/£20
- Ways of winning: 117,649
- Theme: Table Games, Dice, Las Vegas, Retro, Vintage
- Symbols: Wild, Multiplier Wild
- Wild: Yes
- Scatter: No
- Free Spins: Yes
- Bonus Games: Yes
- Devices: Smartphone, desktop, tablet
Vegas Dice Megaways™ Bonus Features
Put on your sunglasses and head to Vegas! Iron Dog Studio promises the ride of your life, with a fantastic assortment of 3 bonus features. The base game is fast-paced and exciting, thanks to the tumbles mechanic, and there are multiple ways of triggering free spins, either organically or by paying a fixed amount of your stake.
Furthermore, reels lock during free spins and unlimited win multipliers come to play, so there is potential for some sizeable, consecutive payouts!
No Megaways™ slot is complete without those marvelous win reactions! This mechanic is also found under different names, such as tumbles or cascading reels. Here, the engine is active during the base game and free spins.
Every winning combination registered will trigger a tumble. When that happens, the dice symbols involved will explode and get removed from the reels, whilst new ones fall from above. If you get another win, you’ll trigger a new tumble – this increases the potential to accumulate multiple payouts with a single spin.
One interesting change to note about Vegas Dice Megaways™ is the absence of scatter or bonus symbols. Instead, to trigger the Free Spins feature, you must land at least 4 consecutive tumbles in the base game and you’ll be rewarded as such:
- 4 win reactions – 8 free spins
- 5 win reactions – 10 free spins
- 6 win reactions – 12 free spins
- 7 win reactions – 14 free spins
As the bonus round kicks in, there is a win multiplier that starts at 1x and increases by +1 for every reaction, with no upper limit set to its value. In addition, the multiplier value doesn’t reset between free spins.
If you land more than 4 successful tumbles, you’ll receive 2 extra spins, and you can’t trigger more than 14 free spins over the course of the feature.
If you manage to display 7 symbols on a single reel, that reel will stay locked for the next spins and the value of the multiplier will be boosted by +1. Furthermore, if the reel locks once again on the last spin, you’ll be rewarded with 1 additional free spin.
Do you want to speed things up and get taken straight to the free spins round? You’re in luck! There is also a Bonus Upgrader feature available, which enables you to purchase a fixed number of free spins and locked reels, as such:
- 6 free spins, 0 locked reels – 30x your stake (RTP changes to 95.79%)
- 6 free spins, 1 locked reel – 50x your stake (RTP changes to 96.12%)
- 8 free spins, 0 locked reels – 50x your stake (RTP changes to 95.81%)
- 8 free spins, 1 locked reel – 80x your stake (RTP changes to 96%)
- 10 free spins, 0 locked reels – 90x your stake (RTP changes to 96%)
- 10 free spins, 1 locked reel – 130x your stake (RTP changes to 96.07%)
Do keep in mind that the presence of the Bonus Buy feature is dependent upon local gambling laws and will not be available in every jurisdiction (for example, it’s banned in the UK).
Lastly, purchasing a locked reel will give you a higher starting multiplier. However, it’s also a more expensive option, so you should factor that in before proceeding, especially if you have a lower budget.
Vegas Dice Megaways™ RTP, Volatility & Win Potential
When spinning at Vegas Dice Megaways™ slot, you’ll benefit from a different RTP (Return-To-Player) score, depending on which features are active. If you play in normal mode, the theoretical RTP score is 96.20%. Buying free spins will slightly alter the RTP score to the downside (96.07-95.79%), but not by a major margin.
The game is classed as having a very high level of volatility – coupled with the Megaways™ engine and the math model used, big payouts are achievable, only less frequently.
The maximum win is capped at 40,000x your bet. In monetary terms, payouts range from €8,000 – €800,000, depending on your stakes.
Vegas Dice Megaways™ Stakes & Betting Range
For this dazzling trip to the gambling capital of the world, Iron Dog Studio opted to use a standard betting range that fits low and median player budgets primarily. You can play for as little as €0.2 per spin, whereas the upper end of the betting range is set at €20 – so if you’re a high roller, this title may not be the best choice for you.
Theme, Slot Design & User Experience
What better way to showcase the sheer fun of gambling than by setting your game in the heart of Las Vegas? A superb depiction of Sin City can be seen in the background of the main reels, with its glitz and glamour, sky-high buildings, amusement parks, and of course, lavish casinos and poker halls.
For further authenticity, our spins are accompanied by a relaxing, jazzy soundtrack that speeds up in tempo when we trigger bonus features.
The classic symbols we’re used to seeing in Vegas-inspired video slots (jokers, fruits and sevens) are replaced by multi-coloured dice and even Asian-style dice, reminiscent of Macau, another famous gambling hub.
This adds a touch of originality to the game, as it subliminally connects these iconic casino destinations and makes us feel like we’re experimenting with both at once.
Paytable & Special Symbols
- Teal and purple dice – both are worth up to 12x your stake for 6 of a kind
- Green dice – worth up to 15x your stake for 6 of a kind
- Red and blue dice – both are worth up to 20x your stake for 6 of a kind
- Yellow dice – worth up to 40x your stake for 6 of a kind
- Asian-style dice – worth between 40x-150x your stake for 6 of a kind
- Lucky red seven dice – premium symbol, worth up to 500x your stake for 6 of a kind
- Dice wild – appears only on reels 2,3,4,5 and 6, during the base game and free spins, replaces all other symbols
- Multiplier dice wild – up to 3 wild symbols with a 2x multiplier can appear on the same spin. When they do, their values combine (2x wilds appearing 3 times gives a multiplier value of 8x)
Vegas Dice Megaways™ Freeplay & Mobile
There’s no need to pack your bags if you want to travel to the Strip today – Vegas Dice Megaways™ allows you to do so virtually, wherever you are! The game was developed using HTML5/Java Script technologies, so you can play it from a smartphone, tablet or desktop device with no issue. All major operating systems – Windows, Android, iOS – are supported.
Ready for a trial run? Use the launcher on our page and enjoy Vegas Dice Megaways™ for free, with no registration!
How to Play/Win Vegas Dice Megaways™
In terms of design, layout and bonus features, Vegas Dice Megaways™ is considered a sister slot to Iron Dog Studio’s Pirate Kingdom Megaways™. So, if you’ve played it before, there aren’t too many novelty elements to discover.
Vegas Dice Megaways™ has a structure of 6 dynamic reels. The Megaways™ engine is also present, thanks to a licensing agreement with Big Time Gaming. On every spin, each reel can hold between 2-7 symbols. As such, between 64-117,649 ways to win are possible.
When a reel holds 7 symbols, it will get locked. To create a winning combination, you need to match at least two identical symbols on adjacent reels, from left to right.
If you’re ready to start playing, simply open the game window and set your stakes by clicking on the stack of coins graphic element. Two options are listed: coins or cash, alongside a Max Bet button.
On the top-left side of the screen, you’ll see the current number of Megaways™, and on the right, you will see the option to buy free spins.
If you’re tired of spinning manually and want to enjoy a faster game, there is an Autoplay mode available, which allows you to select between 5-999 automatic spins.
For beginner players, detailed info about the paytable and bonus rounds can be seen if you click on the ”?” symbol in the bottom-left corner of the slot window.
Vegas Dice Megaways™ Pros & Cons
Are you ready to throw the dice and let the numbers lead you to good fortune? Here’s what you can expect from the entertainment capital of the world:
- Megaways™ layout with 117,649 ways to win
- Unlimited win multipliers
- Free spins with locked reels
- Tumbles in the base game
- Bonus Upgrader feature
- Overused theme
- Buying free spins decreases the RTP score
- Generic bonus features
Vegas Dice Megaways™ Slot Verdict
Iron Dog Studio chose to play it safe when developing Vegas Dice Megaways™. We have the critically acclaimed Megaways™ engine, a popular Vegas theme and several top features for fans of the genre, like tumbles, free spins with win multipliers, bonus buy, and locked reels.
However, despite the dynamic soundtrack and the bright Vegas lights in the background, the game feels rather generic. Except for the theme, it is practically a copy of Pirate Kingdom Megaways™.
With that said, our verdict is overall positive. It’s a well-made release, with high-quality visuals, so we encourage you to get the dice rolling and let us know what you think!
Other Popular Megaways™ Slots
- Read also: Lucky Lady Moon Megaways™
- Read also: Dragons of the North™
- Read also: Vegas Megaways™
- Read also: Golden Catch Megaways™
- Read also: Musketeer Megaways™
- Read also: Blockchain Megaways™
- Read also: Judge and Jury Megaways™
- Read also: Risque Megaways™
- Read also: Lucky Nuggets Megaways™
There are two ways to trigger free spins at Vegas Dice Megaways™: either by landing 4 tumbles in the base game or by using the Buy Pass feature and paying between 30x-130x your stake.
Vegas Dice Megaways™ has an approximate RTP rate of 96.20%.
It is practically a regular Bonus Buy feature, just renamed by the developer. It allows you to skip the base game and trigger free spins automatically if you pay a fixed percentage of your bet.