Max Megaways™ Review
Max Megaways™ Details
|Software provider||Big Time Gaming|
|Number of ways||117,649|
Max Megaways™ is an upcoming spy-themed slot that’s set on a tropical island. This game offers players the chance to complete a mission of landing matching gems on the slot paytable, and potentially cashing in.
- The Top Max Megaways™ Casinos
- What Is Max Megaways™?
- Play the Max Megaways™ Free Demo
- Max Megaways™ Key Facts & Ratings
- Max Megaways™ Top Features
- Max Megaways™ RTP, Volatility & Win Potential
- Max Megaways™ Stakes & Betting Range
- Theme, Slot Design & User Experience
- Paytable & Special Symbols
- Max Megaways™ Mobile Play
- How to Play Max Megaways™
- Max Megaways™ – Pros & Cons
- Max Megaways™ Slot Verdict
- Other Popular Megaways™ Slots
The Top Max Megaways™ Casinos
This video slot isn’t out yet, but we’ll update this section as soon as it’s released!
What Is Max Megaways™?
Max Megaways™ is a Big Time Gaming slot that’s set to be released on the 17th of August. This title includes 117,649 ways to win and comes with an RTP of 96.37%.
Additionally, players can enjoy a spy-themed backstory, with an island setting and gemstones for symbols. This game also has high volatility, which generally means that while you may potentially win big, such wins are spread apart.
The slot is dotted with multiple unique features, including Megascatter enhanced Free Spins, Bonus Buy, Win Exchange, Maximum Megaways™, Vertical Wilds, Horizontal Wilds, and Wild Bombs. This allows for a more exciting gaming experience and more nuanced gameplay.
So, even with numerous new Megaways™ slots hitting online casinos this year, we expect this one to stand out. Here’s why!
Play the Max Megaways™ Free Demo
The Max Megaways™ demo isn’t out yet, but we’ll share it with you as soon as we get our hands on it!
Max Megaways™ Key Facts & Ratings
- Bets: TBA
- Ways of winning: 117,649
- Theme: Spies
- Symbols: 9, 10, J, Q, K, A card suit symbols + Red, Green, Purple, Blue
- Wild: Vertical wilds, horizontal wilds, and wild bombs.
- Scatter: Megascatter enhanced free spins.
- Free Spins: 5 free spins bonuses.
- Bonus Games: Various types of bonuses, including Maximum Megaways, Vertical Wilds, Horizontal Wilds, and Wild Bombs.
- Devices: Desktop, tablet, smartphone.
Max Megaways™ Top Features
Max Megaways™ is packed to the brim with exciting features! Keep reading as we explore the various extras this game has to offer.
Megascatter Enhanced Free Spins
For every spin or reaction during the base game, you can land a variety of bonuses, including:
- Maximum Megaways™: Maximum Megaways™ are spins that incorporate the full 117,649 ways to win (highest capacity: 7 × 7 × 7 × 7 × 7 × 7 = 117,649).
- Vertical Wilds: This type of Wild will vertically form a matching combination, increasing the player’s chance to potentially win.
- Horizontal Wilds: These Wilds will horizontally form a matching combination, increasing the player’s chances to win.
- Wild Bombs: Unfortunately, we don’t know anything about this feature yet.
The Bonus Buy feature allows players to pay and gain immediate access to the Free Spins round or the bonus games. We don’t yet know how much this will cost in Max Megaways™, but the usual figure is between 50x and 150x their bet.
We also expect this game to carry the Win Exchange™ feature, which has appeared in other Big Time Gaming titles, including Gold Megaways™. Through this feature, players who win 70x their stake or over can choose to exchange their winnings for a chance to spin the wheel and win up to 12 free spins. This, in a way, is similar to Bonus Buy.
Max Megaways™ RTP, Volatility & Win Potential
The Max Megaways™ RTP is set at 96.37%. This is coupled with high volatility, which means you can expect to receive larger wins on an infrequent basis.
The maximum win potential of this Big Time Gaming release has not been announced yet.
Max Megaways™ Stakes & Betting Range
This information has not been announced yet. However, we will update this section as soon as it’s released.
Theme, Slot Design & User Experience
Since Max Megaways™ is yet to be released on 17 August, there is limited information when it comes to the theme and user experience. From what we can gather, the title immerses players into a holiday heaven location, with a dazzling seascape and a tropical island scene, dotted with palm trees and natural pools.
From the logo, it seems as though Big Time Gaming is going for a spy-themed game, with gem symbols to top it off. Picture it – Roger Moore, 1974, James Bond: The Man with the Golden Gun, and make it a slot. That’s basically what the inventor of the Megaways™ mechanic is bringing to the market with Max Megaways™.
Overall, we’d say this Megaways™ software provider always does a good job of bringing great themes to life through seamless graphics and fantastic gameplay, so we expect this to be the same.
Paytable & Special Symbols
From what we can see on the paytable, Max Megaways™ dons the standard 9-A card suit symbols, coupled with Red, Green, Blue, and Purple gems. The value of the symbols has not yet been released, and we will update this section once it has.
Max Megaways™ Mobile Play
Big Time Gaming’s upcoming release will be available across all devices, including mobile, tablet, and desktop.
How to Play Max Megaways™
While no information has been released regarding gameplay, as with most Megaways™ titles, we would assume that the way to win would be to land 3 to 6 matching symbols from the leftmost reel. The Megaways™ mechanic generally remains unchanged given its popularity.
Landing 6 of a kind of 9-A card suit symbols would be of a certain lower value, while landing on of the premium symbols (the gems), will pay more.
Max Megaways™ – Pros & Cons
- Numerous exciting game extras
- Megascatter enhanced free spins
- Maximum Megaways spins
- Not out yet
Max Megaways™ Slot Verdict
Big Time Gaming’s upcoming Max Megaways™ seems to bring some unique factors to the market, especially the Megascatter enhanced free spins. The game also offers players various bonuses and different Wilds that expand players’ potential chances of winning.
The Max Megaways™ James-Bond-esque theme also adds to the excitement. Overall, this is set to be an entertaining contribution to our Megaways™ slots list!
Other Popular Megaways™ Slots
- Read also: Piggy Bank Megaways™
- Read also: Gods of Asgard Megaways™
- Read also: Disco Mania Megaways™
- Read also: 1 Million Fortunes Megaways™
- Read also: The Choice Is Yours Megaways™
- Read also: 10,001 Nights Megaways™
- Read also: Fa Fa Spin Megaways™
- Read also: Vegas Dice Megaways™
- Read also: Judge & Jury Megaways™
- Read also: Lucky Nuggets Megaways™
King of Cats Megaways™ is a Big Time Gaming video slot with two gaming modalities: one is based in the African plains, and the other in the jungle. It has six reels that fit up to seven symbols each and, at maximum capacity, it can give you up to 117,649 ways to win.
This depends on which mode you’re playing in. The max win on the Lion Mode is of 24,200x your stake, while on the Puma Mode it’s 56,620x. If playing at the maximum stake (€/£20) these could result in a win of €/£484,000 or of €/£1,132,400!
In Lion Mode, the RTP is 96.72%, while in Puma Mode, the RTP is of 96.70%.
This is so because there are two modes you can play in.
It gives you the chance to alternate between two modes that come with different themes, RTPs, and max payouts.
As a video slot, King of Cats Megaways™ is a game of chance. This means that luck rather than skill is the key to winning.
Simply set your stake per spin and hit the Lion Mode spin button or the Puma Mode spin button. It’s that simple!
Yes! Both European and UK casinos allow players to play the game for free. UK players have to register, but won’t need to make a deposit.
Yes, it’s there for the taking! Though it doesn’t fall too often for obvious reasons.