Jingle Ways Megaways™ Review
Jingle Ways Megaways™ Details
|Software provider||Red Tiger Gaming|
|Number of ways||117,649|
Jingle Ways Megaways™ is a great way to kick off the Christmas season: it’s got plenty of bonus features to help you win, and it can be played from as little as 10p/c per spin! Here, our experts explore all the elements that make this such a great video slot.
What Is Jingle Ways Megaways™?
Jingle Ways Megaways™ is a fabulously-jolly video slot by Red Tiger Gaming. The game, which runs on the Big Time Gaming-created Megaways™ mechanic, comes with the standard 117,649 ways to win, and is played on a grid made up of six reels that can accommodate up to seven symbols each.
The Christmas theme here is extremely well-executed, with lots of festive symbols and a cosy background that is teeming with presents. Meanwhile, the bonus features are plentiful, and apart from the cascading reels and free spins, the slot comes with four special features that include Mega Wilds and even more free spins.
Jingle Ways Megaways™ RTP is a solid 96.69% and its variance is high. You can play it from as little as 10p/c all the way up to £/€10 per spin, and the max win is a cool 10,500x your stake!
- What Is Jingle Ways Megaways™?
- Best Jingle Ways Megaways™ Casinos Online in 2023
- Jingle Ways Megaways™ Key Facts
- Jingle Ways Megaways™ Top Features
- Jingle Ways Megaways™ RTP, Volatility & Win Potential
- Jingle Ways Megaways™ Stakes & Betting Range
- Theme, Slot Design & User Experience
- Paytable and Special Symbols
- Jingle Ways Megaways™ Mobile Play
- How To Play Jingle Ways Megaways™
- Jingle Ways Megaways™ – Pros & Cons
- Jingle Ways Megaways™ Slot Verdict
- Other Popular Megaways™ Slots
Best Jingle Ways Megaways™ Casinos Online in 2023
- Red Tiger games playable here
- Impressive casino user experience
- Crypto and traditional payments available
- Play Red Tiger Games here
- Cashback and VIP programmes
- Excellent additional offers and features
- Red Tiger games playable here
- 20 No Deposit free spins upon sign up
- Excellent no frills experience
- Red Tiger games available
- Lotteries and tourneys sections
- Great Jackpot Offers
Jingle Ways Megaways™ Key Facts
- Bets: 10p/c – £/€10
- Ways of Winning: 117,649
- Theme: Christmas
- Symbols: 10, J, Q, K, A classic card symbols + candy cane, stocking, bauble, star decoration, golden bells, snow globe, Christmas presents
- Wild: Christmas presents
- Scatter: Snow globe
- Free Spins: Yes
- Bonus Games: Yes
- Devices: Desktop, tablet, smartphone
Jingle Ways Megaways™ Top Features
The Jingle Ways Megaways™ slot has heaps of bonus features that range from the standard to the whimsical. We explore each one in detail below.
Like many other Megaways™ slots, this game has a special feature where symbols in a winning combination are replaced with new ones without the need for you to spin again. Known as Cascading Reels, this feature is pretty standard within the Megaways™ catalogue of games, but since this can boost your winnings without costing you any extra coins, it’s always worth mentioning!
Lining up three snow globe symbols (the scatters) in the base game will get you eight free spins, with any extra snow globes within the winning combination increasing the number by two. These free spins start with a x1 multiplier that will go up x1 every time you get a winning combination – up to a maximum of x15.
But there’s more! During the Jingle Ways Megaways™ free spins, you can still land the snow globe symbols. In this case, landing three will give you three additional free spins, with any extra ones giving you one more free spin each.
The Santa’s gifts feature, which we explore in the point below, can also be activated randomly during these free spins. If this happens, there is one special feature not available in the Santa’s gifts feature during the base game: a multiplier boost that can add up to five units to your current multiplier.
When Santa appears randomly on the reels, it’s time to celebrate as this will bring up a gift box which can have one of four fabulous bonuses:
- The Mega Wilds Feature is when one, two, three, or four of the reels are taken over by symbols of Christmas presents. These presents are the wild symbols and will substitute all other symbols on the reels (apart from the scatter), and come with a multiplier of up to x7.
- The Festive Reels Feature is when all low-value symbols (usually 10-A) are removed from the reels, leaving space for higher-value symbols to replace them.
- The Raining Wilds Feature is when a random number of wild symbols start to randomly fall onto the grid, giving you a guaranteed winning combination or multiple combinations.
- The Free Spins Feature is when you receive eight free spins (without the need to line up three snow globes) with a 1x multiplier.
Jingle Ways Megaways™ RTP, Volatility & Win Potential
Jingle Ways Megaways™ RTP is 96.69%, which is on the higher side. This is coupled with high volatility, which means you can expect to receive larger payouts at more spaced-out intervals.
Meanwhile, the winning potential here is up to 10,500x your stake, which at the highest coin value (£/€10), takes the max win up to £/€105,000. Now, wouldn’t that make this a truly merry Christmas?
Jingle Ways Megaways™ Stakes & Betting Range
Stakes on Jingle Ways Megaways™ range from just 10p/c and go all the way up to £/€10. This makes the game great for those who would like to play casually.
Theme, Slot Design & User Experience
The magic of Christmas truly comes to life in this video slot.
The game itself seems to be based inside Santa’s workshop, with shelves upon shelves bursting with Christmas presents waiting to be delivered. The reels are also full of festive elements including golden bows, shining stars, and a red and white spiral-striped cane border.
This is paired with the suitably-themed symbols and the soundtrack that will make you rush to YouTube to listen to all your favourite Christmas bops. Meanwhile, the experience is made even more fun by the fabulous animation that includes Santa magically appearing on the reels.
With regards to playing it, you can’t go wrong. All the main buttons are at the bottom of the screen, with the menu (that includes the paytable) being located on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
Paytable and Special Symbols
Red Tiger Gaming have kept things pretty simple when it comes to the paytable. It all starts off with the classic card symbols (10, J, Q, K, A), which are the lowest-paying in the game.
It then goes on to the classic symbols of Christmas, namely the candy cane, stocking, bauble, star decoration, and golden bells. These pay slightly higher than the card ones, but none of them are worth a lot: lining up six golden bells – which is the highest-paying symbol – is worth just 2.5x your stake. To win, you will need to line up at least three of any of the aforementioned symbols.
The fun, however, begins with the snow globe, which is the scatter symbol. Three or more of these will get you free spins with multipliers. Then, there is the wild symbol (Christmas presents), which unlike in other games, is not a symbol that you can land per se. Rather, it is Santa that drops these symbols on the grid randomly, and they can trigger one of four features in the base game or one of five features during the free spins.
Jingle Ways Megaways™ Mobile Play
As with many other Megaways™ slots, Jingle Ways Megaways™ has been created using HTML5. This means you can easily use it on both desktop and mobile devices – the latter including iPhone, iPad, and Android and Microsoft phones and tablets.
With regards to where you can play it, all online casinos mentioned on this page can be accessed directly from your mobile device’s browser, while some of them may even have dedicated mobile casino apps.
How To Play Jingle Ways Megaways™
Looking to play Jingle Ways Megaways™ for free or for real money? Then all you’ll have to do is follow these simple instructions to get you going!
Step 1: Head to one of our legal and licensed Jingle Ways Megaways™ casinos in our Top List. Once there, sign up to play, and don’t forget to claim your bonus if you wish to do so (always read the Terms and Conditions before signing up).
Step 2: Visit the Jingle Ways Megaways™ page and load the game – this should work well on both desktop and mobile devices.
Step 3: Select your stake through the stake widget on the bottom left of the screen. You can increase or decrease the amount from the plus and minus buttons on either side.
Step 4: Once done, just hit the spin button. If the action is taking long, you can press the turbo button.
Note that if you don’t feel like manually pressing the spin button every couple of seconds, then the game has a great auto-play feature. To set it up, click on the ‘Auto’ button and choose the number of auto spins you’d like it to play for you, as well as your loss and single-win limits.
Jingle Ways Megaways™ – Pros & Cons
Like all other games, Jingle Ways Megaways™ slot comes with both positives and negatives:
- Fun Christmas theme
- Has many low-stake options
- Seven bonus features
- Practically all base symbols are low-paying
- The game doesn’t have a bonus buy feature
- The £/€10 stake limit may be low for some
Jingle Ways Megaways™ Slot Verdict
Jingle Ways Megaways™ may not be all about the Christmas spirit, but as avid Megaways™ lovers, it warmed the cockles of our hearts with its great bonus features and beautiful graphics.
Other Popular Megaways™ Slots
- Read also: Majestic Gold Megaways™
- Read also: Pirate Pays Megaways™
- Read also: Reel Spooky King Megaways™
- Read also: Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™
- Read also: Starburst XXXtreme™
- Read also: The Fruit Megaways™
- Read also: Santa’s Big Bash Megaways™
The Jingle Ways Megaways™ RTP is 96.69%. This places it among the Megaways™ with the highest RTP out there.
It’s 10,500x your stake, so it can range between £/€1,050 and £/€105,000 depending on how much you’re betting per spin.
Yes! You can get free spins either by lining up three or more snow globe symbols, or else through the Santa’s gift feature. You can win even more free spins during the free spins!
Yes! Casinos that stock it usually let players test it for free without the need to sign up or deposit any money. UK residents, however, will still need to sign up to play the demo, but they don’t need to deposit money.