Into The Wild Megaways™ Review
Into The Wild Megaways™ Details
|Number of ways
|1,024 – 117,649
Wildlife is an emblematic setting that software providers often tackle. This time, Blueprint Gaming is merging the theme with the Megaways™ mechanic, win reactions, and two extra tracking reels!
- The Top Into The Wild Megaways™ Casinos
- What Is Into The Wild Megaways™?
- Into the Wild Megaways™ Key Facts
- Into The Wild Megaways™ Top Features
- Into The Wild Megaways™ RTP, Volatility & Win Potential
- Into The Wild Megaways™ Stakes & Betting Range
- Theme, Slot Design & User Experience
- Paytable & Special Symbols
- Into The Wild Megaways™ Free Demo & Mobile Play
- How To Play Into The Wild Megaways™
- Into The Wild Megaways™ – Pros & Cons
- Into The Wild Megaways™ Slot Verdict
- Other Popular Megaways™ Slots
- Into the Wild Megaways™ FAQs
The Top Into The Wild Megaways™ Casinos
- Blueprint games available here
- 24/7 online support
- 4,000+ games
What Is Into The Wild Megaways™?
Into The Wild Megaways™ is a Megaways™ slot released by software developer Blueprint Gaming.
As its name suggests, the game is set in the middle of a scorching-hot North American desert and features a wild animal theme. The main actors on the reels are eagles, wolves, and buffaloes, depicted in lively colours and HD quality.
Animal-themed slots have generated raging success in the past, especially with Big Time Gaming’s enchanting and profitable mechanic.
In fact, many of the popular titles you’ll find in our Megaways™ slots list follow the same recipe as they are set in wild deserts or savannas, in which nature’s laws still govern the land and the presence of humans is minimal. Among our favourites are Buffalo Rising Megaways™ – also by Blueprint, and Buffalo King Megaways™ by Pragmatic Play.
Although Blueprint Gaming builds on a familiar setting, it incorporates the best features of the genre, such as cascading reels and extra bets. Furthermore, there is a unique Replicator Reel feature at play that is sure to keep you on the edge of your seat!
So, are you brave enough to explore the wilderness? Then let’s break down everything you need to know with our Into The Wild Megaways™ slot review!
Into the Wild Megaways™ Key Facts
- Bets: £/$/€0.20 – £/$/€10
- Ways of winning: Up To 117,649
- Theme: Animals, Western
- Symbols: 9, 10, J, Q, K, A card suit symbols + Bear, Eagle, Buffalo, Wolf, Tracker Symbols
- Wild: Bear Paw
- Scatter: Bear Bonus Symbol
- Free Spins: Yes
- Bonus Games: Yes
- Devices: Desktop, tablet, smartphone
Into The Wild Megaways™ Top Features
Blueprint Gaming proposes five extra features that can be triggered during the base game and the bonus rounds. This is a good number, so we’re eager to see what this wild exploration has in store for us…
The Cascading Reels feature is the go-to solution for speeding up the base game and giving it some extra punch.
Through this feature, each winning combination will cause a chain reaction: the symbols involved get removed from the reels, and new ones fall from above. Then, if a new win is created, the mechanic will re-trigger until no more winning combinations appear.
This feature certainly hits the spot by adding much-needed innovation to the tried-and-tested Megaways™ formula.
Here’s how it works in practice: above and below the main reels, you will find four tracker symbols, which change randomly on every spin. If you match the top and bottom tracker symbols, you’ll convert the same symbols on the main reels into a wild one.
Now, for the extra fun part: if the tracker symbols matched are Wilds, the entire reel turns into a stacked wild spectacle… How’s that for a show of fireworks?
The best part? Replicator reels are active during the base game and free spins!
To trigger the Free Spins feature, you need to land at least three scatter symbols (Golden Bear bonus icon) anywhere in view.
Depending on the number of triggering scatters, you’ll be rewarded with a set amount of extra spins:
- 3 scatter symbols – 8 free spins
- 4 scatter symbols – 10 free spins
- 5 scatter symbols – 12 free spins
- 6 scatter symbols – 14 free spins
At the start of the free spins bonus round, a win multiplier of x1 comes to play, which increases by +1 after every cascade, with no upper limits set. While the round is active, you can re-trigger the free spins by landing three additional scatters.
Moreover, if the Free Spins bonus round ends and you’ve won less than 10x your stake, the bonus guarantee springs into action, awarding you four extra spins.
The Wild Bet feature can only be activated during the base game. You may be familiar with the concept behind it since it’s been introduced in the past by other developers as well, only under different names (Ante Bet, Double Chance).
Activating this feature doubles your chances of triggering the bonus. However, doing so requires increasing your current bet by 25%.
Unfortunately, the Wild Bet doesn’t increase the RTP score, so it’ll stay at 96.09% throughout the feature.
For players in eligible jurisdictions (except for the UK), the slot also comes with a buy pass. Costing 150x your bet, this feature allows you to skip the base game and trigger the bonus immediately.
When you do this, a lucky wheel will appear on the screen, and each segment the pointer lands on awards a random number of extra spins (between five and 20).
On the flip side, using the Bonus Buy feature will also increase the RTP score from 96.09% to 96.45%.
Into The Wild Megaways™ RTP, Volatility & Win Potential
The Into The Wild Megaways™ RTP is 96.09%, which falls well within the average of most Megaways™ slots. Activating extra features will not affect the RTP score, except for bonus buy, which takes it up to 96.45%.
One welcome change is the medium/high variance level, which provides players with a more balanced payout frequency. This is significant since most Megaways™ slots have very high volatility, which makes triggering wins a time-consuming challenge.
Another net positive that instantly drew our attention was the high maximum win of 50,000x your stake. That means you can win up to £/$/€250,000 in real money.
Into The Wild Megaways™ Stakes & Betting Range
At first glance, this ferocious Blueprint Gaming launch falls into the low-stake Megaways™ category.
That is because the main game has a small betting range of £/$/€0.2 and £/$/€10, so it will appeal to habitual and conservative players the most, leaving high rollers massively disappointed.
The only way to see a slight uptick here is to use the Wild Bet, which changes the stakes from £/$/€0.25 (min) to £/$/€12.50 (max).
Theme, Slot Design & User Experience
Naturally, for a game titled ‘Into The Wild Megaways™’, the setting feels as far off the beaten track as it can get: you will be transported into a burning hot desert, as suggested by the vibrant shades of red and orange.
In the background, the shadow of what appears to be the Grand Canyon can be spotted, which turns blue at nightfall, adding another touch of realism.
Interestingly enough, the font chosen by Blueprint Gaming, coupled with the design of the main reels, suggests a Western component. This gives another meaning to the word wild –(we’re thinking Wild West).
Meanwhile, the peaceful soundtrack accompanying our spins seemed almost too mellow for the theme, but it does provide a surprising contrast.
Paytable & Special Symbols
The providers opted for special symbols that enrich the wild nature theme. As such, the main reels are populated by feral animals native to the desolate land:
- Card suits 9, 10, J, Q, K & A – low-value symbols that pay between 0.5x – 1.5x your stake for six of a kind
- Brown Bear – pays up to 10x your stake for six of a kind
- Eagle – pays up to 5x your stake for six of a kind
- Buffalo – pays up to 2x your stake for six of a kind
- Wolf – pays up to 1.75x your stake for six of a kind
- Bear paw – wild symbol; substitutes all icons aside from the scatter
- Golden bear bonus symbol – scatter symbol; three of which trigger the Free Spins feature
Into The Wild Megaways™ Free Demo & Mobile Play
Developed with HTML5 technology, Into The Wild Megaways™ is perfectly compatible with home devices, like laptops and computers. But, if you like to fight menacing animals while waiting for the bus, you can also play on tablets and smartphones that run on Android and iOS.
Due to the layout, we advise using landscape orientation for the best experience.
How To Play Into The Wild Megaways™
When we open the game window, we can easily track the main buttons to adjust our stakes and activate extra features:
- Bonus Bet – can be found on the top-left side of the screen and triggers the bonus buy feature
- Bonus Chance Doubled – you’ll need to toggle between the ✓and X symbols to activate it
- Stack of Coins Graphic – allows you to set your stakes and see the corresponding coin/real-money value
- Main Menu – found at the bottom-left corner of the screen and contains all the relevant information about the paytable, bonus features, special symbols, and how the Megaways™ mechanic works
- Autoplay – this button can be located at the bottom-right corner of the slot window, and it allows you to let the game run on its own for 10, 25, 50, 75, or 100 spins
The slot has an unconventional layout, which we must praise the developers for – there are six main reels that can hold between five and six symbols each, plus two tracking reels above and below the main reels that can hold up to 4 icons.
Due to the Megaways™ engine and the setup mentioned above, the configuration of ways to win ranges from 1,024 to 117,649.
A winning combination is triggered by matching three or more symbols from left to right only, after which the Cascade feature comes to play.
Into The Wild Megaways™ – Pros & Cons
Should we throw caution to the wind and wrestle those ferocious animals today, or is it wiser to cower in fear and hide in the creases of the Grand Canyon? Let’s see what going into the wild has in store for us:
- Top payout of 50,000x your stake
- Novel Replicator Reels feature
- Tackles a popular wild animal theme
- Low betting range
- Generic visuals
- Costly Bonus Buy feature
Into The Wild Megaways™ Slot Verdict
To summarise, Into The Wild Megaways™ reunites many elements that Megaways™ slots fans adore, from win reactions in the base game to unlimited win multipliers during the free spins.
However, we must also critique how generic the game feels when it comes to theme and visuals. Wildlife can lose some of its charms when it’s overdone as a setting, and this attempt feels awfully similar to Buffalo Rising Megaways™.
What truly saves the day is the juicy 50,000x top payout and the unique Replicator Reels feature – otherwise, it would feel like a copy of the aforementioned title.
Other Popular Megaways™ Slots
- Read also: Hot Chilliways
- Read also: Cluedo Mighty Ways
- Read also: Into the Wild Megaways™
- Read also: Wild Buccaneers Megaways™
- Read also: Piggy Bank Megaways™
- Read also: Gods of Asgard Megaways™
- Read also: Max Megaways™
- Read also: Disco Mania Megaways™
Into the Wild Megaways™ FAQs
Into The Wild Megaways™ slot has an RTP of 96.09%. The score only increases if you buy the bonus (96.45% RTP).
The maximum win at Into The Wild Megaways™ is capped at 50,000x your stake.