Hot Spin Megaways™ Review
Hot Spin Megaways™ Details
|Number of ways||Up to 117,649|
|Reels Layout||6 x 7|
What Is the Hot Spin Megaways™ Slot?
The Hot Spin Megaways™ slot is the much-anticipated sequel to two other successful titles from iSoftBet: Hot Spin and Hot Spin Deluxe. With a structure of 6 reels and 7 rows, it features the Megaways™ mechanic under licence from Big Time Gaming, 3 exciting bonus games and a maximum win capped at 50,000x your stake. If you’re a fan of vintage fruity slots with sevens and bars with a modern twist, read on – we’ll tell you all you need to know in our Hot Spin Megaways™ review!
- What Is the Hot Spin Megaways™ Slot?
- Best Casinos to Play Hot Spin Megaways™ for Real Money in 2023
- Hot Spin Megaways™ Key Facts
- Hot Spin Megaways™ Bonus Features
- Hot Spin Megaways™ RTP, Volatility and Win Potential
- Hot Spin Megaways™ Stakes and Betting Range
- Theme, Slot Design & User Experience
- Paytable and Special Symbols
- Hot Spin Megaways™ Mobile Play
- How To Play Hot Spin Megaways™
- Hot Spin Megaways™ Pros & Cons
- Hot Spin Megaways™ Slot Verdict
- Other Popular Megaways™ Slots
Best Casinos to Play Hot Spin Megaways™ for Real Money in 2023
- 100+ iSoftBet games!
- Great no frills experience
- Super quick registration
Hot Spin Megaways™ Key Facts
- Bets: $/€/£0.20 – $/€/£20
- Ways of winning: 64 – 117,649
- Theme: Fruits, Money Wheel, Bells, Sevens, Diamonds
- Symbols: Wild, Mystery Symbols, Random Symbols
- Wild: Yes
- Scatter: No
- Free Spins: Yes
- Bonus Games: Yes
- Devices: Desktop, tablet, smartphone
Hot Spin Megaways™ Bonus Features
iSoftBet has managed to include many of the best bonus features commonly found in Megaways™ slots: wild multipliers, free spins, cascading wins and a money wheel concept. These have been blended seamlessly with classic special symbols from vintage slot machines such as cherries, lemons, 7s and bells.
Frequently referred to as win reactions or cascading reels, this feature comes into play every time a winning combination gets triggered. When it does, the lucky symbols are removed from the reels to be replaced by new ones. The mechanic remains active until no other winning combinations get formed.
Hot Spin Wheel Modifier
This feature is triggered randomly during the base game with a chance of 1 in 103 spins. The player gets presented with a money wheel, similar to the one found in other popular slots like Evolution’s Crazy Time. Each of the 10 segments of the wheel corresponds to a different modifier, as such:
- Wild – 5-8 wild symbols are added on the reels.
- Super Wild – 8-12 wild symbols are added on the reels.
- In-Sync – Up to 3 reels contain the same symbol combinations, in sync.
- Super In-Sync – Up to 6 reels display the same symbol combos.
- Wild Reels – Reels 2,3, and 4 turn wild.
- Super Wild Reels – Reels 2, 3, and 4 turn wild and a multiplier of 2x, 3x or 5x is added.
- Mystery Symbols – Between 6-10 symbols transform into the same matching symbol.
- Super Mystery Symbols – Between 6-16 symbols turn into the same matching symbol.
- Max Megaways™ – A spin reveals the maximum game configuration of 117,649 Megaways™.
- Bonus Trigger – 4 scatters land, triggering free spins.
Free Spins Feature
The free spins feature can be triggered through the Hot Spin Wheel, with a chance of 1 in 362 spins. You need 4 or more extra bonus symbols anywhere on the reels. Then, the game will allow you to choose between your free spins bonus, as such:
- 5 free spins with 5x multiplier
- 10 free spins with 3x multiplier
- 15 free spins with 1x multiplier
- Mystery symbols – the multiplier and free spins get chosen at random
The feature starts with a multiplier value of 1x that increases by 1x for every winning cascade, without resetting, even after unsuccessful cascades. Free spins can be re-triggered if you can get an additional 2 or 3 bonus symbols on the reels.
Free Spins Hot Wheel Feature
The Free Spins Hot Wheel Feature only gets activated during the free spins feature and it offers players 5 different modifiers:
- Symbols removed – All low-paying symbols are blasted from the reels during a spin.
- Random wilds – 5-12 wilds land randomly on the reels.
- Max Megaways™ – You get a spin on the game’s maximum configuration of 117,649 ways to win.
- Mystery Symbols – The game adds 6-15 mystery symbols that transform into the same symbol.
- Multiplier boost – The value of the multiplier increases by 3x.
For players outside of the UK who want to buy their way into the Hot Wheel or Free Spins feature, they can do so for 20x or 100x their stake, respectively. Buying the bonus gives you a higher RTP of 96.52%.
Hot Spin Megaways™ RTP, Volatility and Win Potential
Hot Spin Megaways™ has an RTP of 95.98% and a high level of volatility. The maximum win is capped at 50,000x your stake.
Hot Spin Megaways™ Stakes and Betting Range
Hot Spin Megaways™ can be played with a minimum stake of only €0.2, with a maximum bet allowed of €20 per spin.
Theme, Slot Design & User Experience
iSoftBet aimed for a very simple slot design. That is why Hot Spin Megaways™ looks and feels exactly like a Vegas slot machine, with a basic purple background and a multicoloured wheel of fortune on the left side of the reels. On the right, players can find the spin options and the bonus buy feature.
The symbols depicted on the main reels maintain a high quality, with soft lights falling upon them, making them shine. They are a more polished version of the pixelated fruit symbols found in earlier 3-reel slots – players can find 7s, bonus symbols, diamonds, watermelons, cherries, bells and wild symbols (”w”).
The soundtrack in the background is rather mellow and repetitive, reminiscent of arcade game sounds.
Paytable and Special Symbols
- Fruit symbols (lemons, cherries, plums, melons) – Pay between 1x – 1.75x for 6 of a kind.
- Bell + star symbols – Pay 2.5x your stake for 6 of a kind.
- Lucky 7 symbols – Pay 10x your stake for 6 of a kind.
- Blue diamonds – The highest-paying symbol, landing 6 of these on adjoining reels rewards you with 50x your stake.
- Wild symbol – Depicted simply by the letter ”w”, the wild appears only on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5, replacing all of the other symbols except for the bonus wheel.
Hot Spin Megaways™ Mobile Play
Because it uses HTML5 technology, the Hot Spin Megaways™ slot is compatible with all mobile devices (smartphones and tablets with Android and iOS). It can be accessed directly from your browser as well, removing the need to download any software.
Ready to fire up the reels and conquer Hot Spin Megaways™ yourself? Pick a casino from our list above to get started!
How To Play Hot Spin Megaways™
As with most Megaways™ slots, you can have between 2-7 special symbols on the reels on any given spin and a varying number of paylines ranging from 64 to 117,649. Winning combinations are triggered by 3 or more matching symbols on adjacent reels, starting from reel 1. The key to scoring some wins in Hot Spin Megaways™ is taking advantage of the increasing multiplier in the free spins bonus round.
Hot Spin Megaways™ Pros & Cons
- Huge number of modifiers
- Bonus buy feature
- Free spins with multiplier
- Classic slot theme
- Maximum win is fixed
Hot Spin Megaways™ Slot Verdict
iSoftBet has managed to take their Hot Spin concept and give it the Megaways™ twist in the best possible way. The game is filled to the brim with bonus features, with the main attraction being the bonus wheel. From mystery symbols to wild reels, plenty of excitement awaits on every spin!
Other Popular Megaways™ Slots
- Read also: Invaders Megaways™
- Read also: Dazzle Me Megaways™
- Read also: Rock the Reels Megaways™
- Read also: Break Da Bank Again Megaways™
- Read also: Spicy Meatballs Megaways™
- Read also: NFT Megaways™
- Read also: Wolf Power Megaways™
- Read also: Star Cluster Megapays™
- Read also: Triple Fruit Megaways™ Deluxe
Hot Spin Megaways™ has a theoretical RTP of 95.98% . This score might slightly vary depending on the casino you’re playing at and the jurisdiction you’re in.
The maximum win at Hot Spin Megaways™ is capped at 50,000x your stake, or €1 000,000 if you play at the highest betting range of €20 per spin.
There are 10 modifiers offered in the base game, each corresponding to a different segment of the wheel of fortune found on the left side of the reels.
Yes. Every cascading win raises the value of the multiplier by 1x, but there is no upper limit set, meaning it can increase infinitely.