Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™ Review
Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™ Details
|Software provider||Fantasma Games|
|Number of ways||64 - 46,656|
What Is the Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™ Slot?
Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™ is a 6-reel, 6-row fantasy video slot created by Swedish developer Fantasma Games, launched on the 28th of September 2021. It is a sequel to their earlier title from 2020, Heroes Hunt Megaways™, encompassing many mythical creatures and symbols such as dragons, wizards, warriors and werewolves.
The slot’s backdrop is set within a gothic castle, complete with tall stone pillars softly lit by glowing candles and chandeliers. This enhances the overall dark and suspenseful theme, which is bound to attract fans of the spooky and the supernatural. If you can stop the evil that lurks within these walls, a potential 20,000x maximum win awaits!
Having been developed using the Megaways™ mechanic under licence from Big Time Gaming, Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™ offers a maximum configuration of 46,656 paylines. Ready to delve into a fantasy world with a dark twist? Discover all the highlights of this brand-new title in our Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™ slot review!
- What Is the Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™ Slot?
- Best Casinos to Play Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™ With Real Money
- Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™ Key Facts
- Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™ Bonus Features
- Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™ RTP, Volatility and Win Potential
- Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™ Stakes and Betting Range
- Theme, Slot Design & User Experience
- Paytable and Special Symbols
- Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™ Mobile Play
- How To Play/Win Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™
- Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™ Pros & Cons
- Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™ Slot – Final Verdict
- Other Popular Megaways™ Slots
Best Casinos to Play Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™ With Real Money
€1000 Welcome Bonus & 200 Free Spins
20 Bonus Spins on Book of Dead
€100 Welcome Bonus + 100 free spins
100% up to €200
Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™ Key Facts
- Bets: $/€/£0.1 – $/€/£100
- Ways of winning: 64-46,656
- Theme: Fantasy, Dragons, Werewolves, Castles, Wizards, Precious Stones, Vampires
- Symbols: Expanding Wilds, Random Symbols
- Wild: Yes
- Scatter: Yes
- Free Spins: Yes
- Bonus Games: Yes
- Devices: Desktop, tablet, smartphone
Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™ Bonus Features
Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™ picks up right where the previous game ended, with the three heroes slaying a dragon and acquiring his hidden treasures. In this sequel, however, they are met with new challenges in the form of two villains: werewolves and vampires lurking inside a dark, ancient castle.
For those who haven’t played the original, the heroes helping you along this journey are a raven wizard, a lion warrior and a rabbit archer. The slot starts with you picking one of them, and your goal is to unlock the other two as you progress in the game.
To unlock the two heroes, you need to collect treasure chests that give you experience points (exp). With each chest awarding you with 1 EXP, you’ll need 3 EXP in all to unlock a hero.
Heroes Hunt Feature
As we mentioned previously, the three heroes are key, as each gives you a different modifier:
- The Wizard – Rewards you with an explosion feature. When an explosion symbol lands on the reels, all non-winning standard symbols are removed and replaced by random new ones.
- The Warrior – Triggers an expanding wild feature. When the warrior’s sword lands on a reel, it becomes fully wild, and a multiplier of 2x-6x is added to any wins. Additionally, a 1×1 sized wild symbol gets added randomly to another reel.
- The Archer – Triggers respins. An arrow symbol lands on the reels and removes 4-9 regular symbols. A win multiplier gets added that corresponds to the number of symbols removed.
When an expanding wild symbol appears on the reel, it covers it entirely and removes all the symbols above and below.
Free spins are also triggered by the chest symbols. There are three types:
- Werewolf Free Spins – 10 free spins that can’t be re-triggered. Wild symbols can appear on reels 2,3,4 or 5 during this feature.
- Vampire Free Spins – This feature comes to play once all 3 heroes are unlocked. When that happens, no more chest symbols land. In their place, key symbols appear, and 3 of them award you with 10 Vampire Free Spins.
- Super Free Spins – Get triggered only if, during the Vampire Free Spins, you can remove 12 or more vampire symbols from the reels. You’ll get rewarded with 2 free spins, a reel configuration of 6×6 and a huge win multiplier of 100x. During Super Free Spins, the reels can only be filled with wild symbols and standard symbols. Each vampire symbol removed gives you 1 extra spin.
After 4-9 regular non-winning or blocker symbols are removed by the archer, new ones fall in their place, thanks to the cascading reels mechanic. This creates opportunities for more payouts.
Depending on when the respins feature is activated, you can get additional prizes:
- If activated during the base game, you get a multiplier.
- If activated during the Vampire Free Spins, you get 1 free spin.
Bonus Buy Feature
For players located outside of the United Kingdom, a bonus buy feature is also available, which allows you to acquire two separate bonuses. For a cost of 30x your stake, you can unlock Werewolf Free Spins; for 100x your stake, you can get Vampire Free Spins.
Because the hit frequency of this slot is rather low, buying the bonus can give you better chances of winning, as opposed to unlocking the spins gradually in the base game. That is because Vampire Spins trigger organically only once in 485 spins on average.
Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™ RTP, Volatility and Win Potential
Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™ has an estimated RTP of 96.49%, a 5/5 volatility score and a rather low hit frequency of 23.16%. However, the good news is that you can get a higher RTP score if you opt for the bonus buy feature.
If you acquire Werewolf or Vampire Free Spins, you can expect RTP scores of 96.82% and 96.97%, respectively. The maximum possible win is 20,000x your stake, or an amazing €2,000,000 if you play with the highest bet.
Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™ Stakes and Betting Range
This title presents us with a very attractive betting range designed for all player pockets. You can spin for only €0.1 and enjoy a maximum bet value of €100, which perfectly accommodates high rollers as well.
Theme, Slot Design & User Experience
Although Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™ adopts a common, fantasy theme found in other Megaways™ slots in our list, such as the iconic Morgana Megaways™ from iSoftBet, their execution is entirely original.
The 3 unlockable hero characters are not only unique both in terms of design, but also in terms of the special features they can unlock – exploding symbols, expanding wilds and respins, respectively.
The visuals are very well-polished, pairing nicely with the suspenseful soundtrack that further enhances the overall eerie feel of the game.
In addition, the high volatility of the slot ensures fast-paced gameplay that can also be tailored to the player’s preferences, thanks to the ”Autoplay” option and single win/single loss limits included.
The Autoplay feature allows the reels to spin automatically, instead of clicking the Spin button manually every time in order for the game to progress. Before it can be triggered, you’ll be asked to set the number of spins you’d like it to run for (from 5x to 100x) and select your loss/win limits. These features have been put in place to help you gamble responsibly and prevent you from exceeding your budget.
Paytable and Special Symbols
- Multicoloured precious stones (purple, blue, gray, green) – These are the game’s low-value symbols.
- Coin, crowns, heroes (Archer, Wizard, Warrior), vampire – As the high-value symbols, these pay between 2x-10x your stake for landing 6 of a kind.
- Werewolf – The wild symbol, this is the most lucrative icon paying 10x your stake for 6 of a kind.
- Treasure chests – These symbols unlock the 3 heroes.
- Key symbols – This triggers the Vampire Free Spins.
Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™ Mobile Play
As an HTML5-enabled slot, Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™ is compatible with all devices and operating systems, desktop, tablets and smart-phones that run on both iOS and Android.
You can try out the demo version right here on this page. Due to its structure, it can be played in both portrait and landscape orientation. However, we highly recommend using landscape mode to get the most out of all the bonus features and see them truly shine to their explosive potential.
How To Play/Win Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™
Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™ presents us with a structure of 6 reels and 6 rows, with a counter set on top of the main reels. A win is triggered by 3 or more matching symbols from left to right on any row. If you want to maximise your gains, your main goal should be to land premium symbol combinations – 6 of them will award you with 2-10x your stake.
Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™ Pros & Cons
Is this title worth the danger of slaying vampires and werewolves to get to the top payout? Here’s a quick look at its strengths and shortcomings:
- Unlockable hero characters
- Fantasy theme is adopted in a unique fashion
- Interesting reel structure with blocker positions
- High maximum win of 20,000x your stake
- Expanding wild symbols
- Free spins and respins
- Many bonus features and modifiers
- Hard to trigger both bonus rounds (Vampire Free Spins + Super Free Spins)
- High volatility
- Low hit rate
Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™ Slot – Final Verdict
Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™ does a great job carrying the torch from the previous launch. Although it has slightly complicated bonus features, they offer plenty of excitement once they are triggered, along with a juicy maximum win of 20,000x your stake!
This title excels on a visual and design level the most, managing to create a spooky and engaging atmosphere. The three unlockable characters bring a unique touch, reminding us of the popular video game Dungeons & Dragons. Our only critiques is the low hit rate, which makes it longer for bonus features to be triggered organically.
Other Popular Megaways™ Slots
- Read also: Rumble Rhino Megaways™
- Read also: Dazzle Me Megaways™
- Read also: Rock the Reels Megaways™
- Read also: Eternal Phoenix Megaways™
- Read also: Spicy Meatballs Megaways™
- Read also: Starburst XXXtreme™
- Read also: Gold Digger Megaways™
Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™ slot has an RTP of 96.49%, which is slightly lower than the original instalment from 2020.
The maximum win at Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™ is capped at 20,000x your stake.
As opposed to other Megaways™ slots, Heroes Hunt 2 Megaways™ uses an atypical structure of 6 reels, 6 rows with blocker tiles, revealing a varying number of ways to win on every spin: between 64 and 46,656.
If you can slay the vampire and get to the Super Free Spins feature, you can get a whopping multiplier of 100x your stake.