Good Luck Clusterbuster Review + Free-Play Demo
Good Luck Clusterbuster Details
|Software provider||Red Tiger Gaming|
|Number of ways||Cluster pays|
|Stake Range||0.10 – 4.00|
Good Luck Clusterbuster from Red Tiger Gaming is an Irish-themed slot title that makes use of the developer's Clusterbuster mechanic. It has an average RTP of 95.73%, high volatility, and offers some exciting features that add to the fun of spinning its reels.
Best Good Luck Clusterbuster Slot Casinos
- Play Red Tiger Games here
- Cashback and VIP programmes
- Excellent additional offers and features
- Red Tiger games available
- Lotteries and tourneys sections
- Great Jackpot Offers
Good Luck Clusterbuster Overview
The game board is laid out in nine columns, and there are nine symbols that will be familiar to slots fans. During the base game, the middle of the grid is occupied by a 3×3 block. With Emerald Isleand some great features, the game makes a great addition to our online slot reviews!
Good Luck Clusterbuster — a cluster-pays slots game — has an average RTP of 95.73% along with high volatility. It awards winnings to a player whenever five or more matching symbols hit vertically or horizontally. The lower-paying symbols are green, red, purple, and yellow mushrooms. The higher-paying symbols are the horseshoes, beer mugs, pipes, and golden clovers.
Good Luck Clusterbuster Features
The features of Good Luck Clusterbuster include:
- Leprechaun Wilds: There are four Leprechaun Wilds that sit in four spots around the board. These substitute for any paying symbol and are not removed when used as part of a winning cluster.
- Chain Reaction Features: Whenever a winning cluster is formed in certain areas of the board, the Chain Reaction feature comes into play. The symbols that formed the winning cluster are replaced by new ones, meaning that players can get a new winning cluster without the need to spin again.
- The Clusterbuster Feature: There are nine inactive tiles located in the 3×3 Pot of Gold grid that are valueless. The tiles adjacent to the grid are removed whenever a winning cluster lands.
- Lucky Wind Blow Feature: This feature randomly triggers during the Free Spins mode, and moves the Wilds closer to one another.
- Free Spins: Whenever a player busts out all of the game's outer tiles in the Pot of Gold grid, five free spins are given out. At this point, the Pot of Gold is taken away so the Free Spins feature can start. The grid returns at the end of the round. It is worth noting that the Leprechaun Wilds can move left or right, or up or down, by one position during the Free Spins feature. The Leprechaun Wilds have win multipliers. This increases by +1 after being used in a winning cluster. Each win with a Wild will have a multiplier applied to it. The Wilds also take turns multiplying the total whenever more than one of them is used to score a win. As soon as the Free Spins feature ends, all multipliers reset.
To Spin or Not To Spin?
Good Luck Clusterbuster achieves its goal of taking a familiar slot theme and doing something a bit different with it. The game's graphics and visuals are unique even though the theme is familiar, and the soundtrack adds to the overall engagement. Plus, activating the bonus round takes the fun to the next level.
We love this slot title from Red Tiger Gaming, but you don’t have to take our word for it. Try the Good Luck Clusterbuster demo above and find out for yourself!
Other Slots To Try Out
- Fruit Gemz Splitz
- Shadow Society
- Football: 2022
- Tales of Silver Megaways™
- Christmas Gold Digger
- Big Bass Bonanza™
- Avalon Gold
- Wins of Winter
- Christmas Bonanza