Down the Rails Slot Review + Free Play Demo
Down the Rails Details
|Number of ways
|Three Bonus symbols
|0.20 – 125
Are you willing to journey through the famed London Underground while looking for a big win? Although you can also play Down the Rails slot for free, your travels through this iconic subway will find you stopping off at various stations and meeting some of the most iconic figures in British history!
Read on to discover more about Pragmatic Play's fun and engaging title!
Best Down the Rails Slot Casinos
- Pragmatic Play slots available
- Tonnes of additional games to play
- All in one sportsbook and casino
Look for That Big Win While Traversing the Famed London Underground
Down the Rails offers you the chance to score a lucrative jackpot that tops out at 5,000x. If you'd like to learn more about this amazing title or want to play Down the Rails slot for free, check out the Down the Rails demo. You are in the right spot for online slot reviews.
Down the Rails Slot Overview
Down the Rails, which had the working title of Going Underground, is a London Underground-themed video slot with five reels, three rows and 20 fixed paylines. It also comes with a reasonable RTP of 96.51% and high volatility, which means you can expect fewer but larger wins.
As in many other real-money slots, you can score wins when you land three to five matching symbols on adjacent reels starting from the leftmost reel.
Low pays here are represented by standard J through A card suit symbols, while the high wins are represented by British historical figures, such as playwright William Shakespeare, scientist Isaac Newton, Tudor monarch Henry VIII, statistician Florence Nightingale, and prime minister Winston Churchill.
Whenever five matching symbols land, they give a payout of 2.5x to 5x for lows and 10 to 25x for highs.
Players will also notice the Wild symbols that appear on all the game's reels. Characterised by a Tube Newspaper, these Wilds have the same value as the highest-paying symbol, and can also be used to substitute any other symbols apart from other special symbols.
This slot certainly doesn’t disappoint when it comes to bonus features. For starters, landing three Bonus symbols (the Scatter), can award you one of five bonus rounds:
- King's Cross – Five spins that include wild transformations
- Pentonville – Five spins with sticky wins respins
- Canary Wharf – Eight free spins/cash prize collects
- Buckingham Palace – Eight free spins with character symbol transformations and complete reel nudging Wild symbols.
- End of the Line – A hold-and-win game that begins with three respins from an empty grid. This also comes with extra symbols that give you extra lives, multipliers, and so on.
But wait, there’s more! The game also has five modifier extras that activate randomly. These are:
- Bonus Blitz – Awards players with the bonus feature
- Wild Strike – Adds Wild symbols to the game's reels in random positions
- Shifting Stack – Lands on each reel and comes with a 2x or 3x multiplier that is applied to every win that goes through
- Tunnel Vision – Mystery symbols that are added to the game's reels and transform into the matching pay symbol
- The Big Smoke – A huge bonus or pay symbol is added to the first four reels
Now that’s what we call a great game!
Our Final Say
If you’re a fan of history, London, or just great slots, then we can’t recommend the Down the Rails demo enough. Just mind the gap while playing!
Here Are Some Other Great Titles To Check Out
- Robin Hood’s Heroes
- Octobeer Fortunes
- Gonzita’s Quest
- Wild Buccaneers Megaways™
- *NSYNC Pop
- Merlin’s Grimoire