Deal or No Deal Megaways™ Review
Deal or No Deal Megaways™ Details
|Software provider||Blueprint Gaming|
|Number of ways||Up to 117,649|
If you believe you have what it takes to beat the banker, Deal or No Deal Megaways™ by Blueprint Gaming invites you to prove it – get ready to be put to the test and rewarded with three game levels, and experience the Megaways™ mechanic like you never have before!
- Best Casinos To Play Deal or No Deal Megaways™ in 2023
- What Is the Deal or No Deal Megaways™ Slot?
- Deal or No Deal Megaways™ Key Facts
- Deal or No Deal Megaways™ Bonus Features
- Deal or No Deal Megaways™ RTP, Volatility and Win Potential
- Deal or No Deal Megaways™ Stakes and Betting Range
- Theme, Slot Design & User Experience
- Paytable and Special Symbols
- Deal or No Deal Megaways™ Demo & Mobile Play
- Deal or No Deal Megaways™ Tips – How to Play & Win
- Deal or No Deal Megaways™ Pros & Cons
- Deal or No Deal Megaways™ Slot Verdict
- Other Popular Megaways™ Slots
- Deal or No Deal Megaways™ FAQs
Best Casinos To Play Deal or No Deal Megaways™ in 2023
- Blueprint games available here
- 24/7 online support
- 4,000+ games
What Is the Deal or No Deal Megaways™ Slot?
Deal or No Deal Megaways™ is a 6-reel video slot launched by the prominent UK-based software provider, Blueprint Gaming. If the title sounds familiar to you, that is because it’s basically a casino adaptation of the popular Dutch TV show with the same name. This comedy game show was incredibly well-received all across the world – so much so that an American version was also released in 2005.
Blueprint Gaming took a liking to this format and released an entire Deal or No Deal slot series to our Megaways slot list, which includes no less than 10 video slots, each more rewarding than the previous – Deal or No Deal Banker’s Bonanza, Deal or No Deal Megaways™, Deal or No Deal Megaways™ The Golden Box and others.
From all of the above, Deal or No Deal Megaways™ is surely the most well-known, due to its incredible features – a Megaways™ mechanic implemented via a licensing deal with Big Time Gaming, a realistic depiction of the actual TV show studio design and visuals and the chance to score a huge progressive jackpot, as this title is connected to Blueprint’s Jackpot King network!
If you’re ready to show the banker who’s boss and leave the studio in a loud round of applause, here’s all you need to know in our Deal or No Deal Megaways™ slot review!
Deal or No Deal Megaways™ Key Facts
- Bets: $/€/£0.20 – $/€/£10
- Ways of winning: Up to 117 649
- Theme: Game show, TV
- Symbols: Mystery, Wild, Scatter
- Wild: Yes
- Scatter: Yes
- Free Spins: Yes
- Bonus Games: Yes
- Devices: Smartphone, desktop, tablet
Deal or No Deal Megaways™ Bonus Features
Following the same rules of the game show, the Deal or No Deal Megaways™ slot has 3 exciting bonus rounds in which the player is pitted against the banker. For those of you who don’t know, in the original Deal or No Deal TV show, the game would start with the contestant choosing one briefcase from a total of 26, each containing a cash value between $0.01 – $1,000,000. Throughout the game, the banker would offer the player a cash sum to quit.
Many elements of the original can also be found in Blueprint Gaming’s adaptation, including the original soundtrack, the studio design, colour palette and fast-paced gameplay, as well as 7 rewarding bonus features, such as:
Our first on the list is the cascading reels mechanic, present both in the base game and during free spins. Every winning combination will trigger a cascade, which takes you one step up on the bonus trail.
Moreover, the symbols involved will be removed from the reels and replaced by new ones. This creates the opportunity for multiple wins on a single spin, and continues until no more winning combinations get formed.
Deal or No Deal Features
There is a total of 3 Deal or No Deal bonus rounds that you can trigger:
- 4 consecutive cascades – trigger the Deal or No Deal Bonus
- 5 consecutive cascades – trigger the Deal or No Deal Super Bonus
- 6 consecutive cascades – trigger the Deal or No Deal Mega Bonus
You can constantly monitor your progress using the left side Bonus Trail, which will light up as you get closer to triggering one of the rounds. Each bonus feature will start with the gambler choosing a mystery box, and then playing a game of Deal or No Deal against the banker, just like in the TV show.
After each round, the banker will make you a deal that you can either take or refuse – if you take it, he will trigger the Banker’s Bonus Spins feature.
Each of the 3 features mentioned above will reward you with a different prize, as follows:
- Deal or No Deal Bonus – Cash prizes between 1x-30x your stake and 8-12 free spins
- Deal or No Deal Super Bonus – Cash prizes between 1x-10x your stake and 8-20 free spins
- Deal or No Deal Mega Bonus – No cash prizes, only between 8-20 free spins
Banker’s Bonus Spins With Mystery Symbols
There is a mystery symbol to be on the lookout for – the question mark or ”?”. It can show up on any reel and more than one symbol can land at a time – when that happens, each one will reveal a randomly chosen symbol, which can be anything but a scatter.
If you take the banker’s deal and trigger the Banker’s Bonus Spins feature, you will get an unlimited win multiplier – every winning cascade will increase the multiplier value by 1. Moreover, free spins can also be re-triggered if more scatter symbols fall on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5:
- 3 scatters – 5 extra free spins
- 4 scatters – 10 extra free spins
All games in Blueprint’s Deal or No Deal series, including Deal or No Deal Megaways™, are part of the Jackpot King progressive jackpot network. This means that, during any spin, players can randomly trigger the Jackpot King bonus feature if they match at least 4 Jackpot King symbols. You will have to collect these crown symbols to increase the value of your final prize.
Once you collect 15 crowns, the Wheel King section is activated, giving you the chance to land the biggest win multipliers and different progressive jackpots – the main Jackpot King pot, the Regal Pot that must go before it reaches £35,000, and the Royal Pot that must be claimed before it touches £3,500.
Deal or No Deal Megaways™ RTP, Volatility and Win Potential
Deal or No Deal Megaways™ slot proposes a decent RTP score of 95.83%. We would prefer for it to be slightly higher; however, it’s still within the average, and the total win potential is realistically bigger due to the progressive jackpot. The slot’s volatility was classed as medium/high.
The maximum win you can get is 1, 000x your stake.
Deal or No Deal Megaways™ Stakes and Betting Range
This casino game has a rather restrictive betting range for a high roller of only £0.20 – £10 per spin, but it’s a solid choice for a beginner or a small-budget gambler with low risk tolerance.
Theme, Slot Design & User Experience
In this slot, Blueprint Gaming have designed a highly engaging adaptation of the popular Deal or No Deal TV format. Fans of this game show will feel right at home, but any casino enthusiast can enjoy this title as a standalone game as well, thanks to the rich array of bonus features: mystery symbols, free spins with unlimited multiplier, changing slot configuration, wild substitutions and more!
The sleek symbol and studio design lends the game a sense of realism, accompanied by the original soundtrack and fast-paced action.
Paytable and Special Symbols
- Low-paying symbols – Playing cards A, K, J, Q and 10
- Deal or No Deal cups and Banker’s stamps – Pay up to 2x your stake for 6 of a kind
- Envelopes – Pay up to 5x your stake for 6 of a kind
- Deal or No Deal boxes – Pay up to 50x your stake for 6 of a kind
- Wild symbol – Appears above reels 2,3,4 and 5, substitutes all of the other symbols except for the scatter
- Mystery symbol – Up to 100 can appear on the reels
Deal or No Deal Megaways™ Demo & Mobile Play
The Deal or No Deal Megaways™ demo version is available right here on this very page! Because this slot uses HTML5 technology, it supports multiple devices (desktop, smartphone and tablet with iOS/Android etc.), currencies (EUR, USD) and languages (EN, ES, and others).
Deal or No Deal Megaways™ Tips – How to Play & Win
As this is a Megaways™ slot, on any given spin, you can get between 64-117,649 ways to win, and each reel can hold between 2-7 special symbols.
To trigger a win, you need to match at least 3 identical symbol on adjacent reels, starting from reel 1. Then, the cascading reels mechanic will come to play to help you score wins consecutively. Alternatively, you can use the ”Autoplay” option for up to 100 automatic spins and set Single Loss/Single Win limits.
Deal or No Deal Megaways™ Pros & Cons
Do you have what it takes to beat the banker and is it worth trying? Let’s see:
- Based on an iconic TV game show
- The chance to trigger progressive jackpots
- Lots of extras and bonus features
- Unlimited win multiplier
- Free spins can be retriggered
- Cascading reels
- Rather low RTP score
- Small betting range
- Maximum win is capped
Deal or No Deal Megaways™ Slot Verdict
Although this title is missing the iconic host of the original game show, Noel Edmonds, it still manages to provide a worthwhile trip down memory lane by bringing the other elements that made it so popular, such as the bright studio lights, the call from the banker, and the briefcases hiding secret gems,
Lastly, Blueprint managed to make Deal or No Deal Megaways™ their own, thanks to the addition of the Jackpot King prizes, win reactions and exciting extras.
Other Popular Megaways™ Slots
- Read also: Desperados Wild Megaways™
- Read also: Hypernova Megaways™
- Read also: Rainbow Riches Megaways™
- Read also: Flower Fortunes Megaways™
- Read also: Beef Lightning Megaways™
- Read also: Jingle Ways Megaways™
Deal or No Deal Megaways™ FAQs
The Deal or no Deal Megaways™ maximum win is capped at 10,000x your stake, or £250,000 in monetary terms.