Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ Review
Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ Details
|Software provider||Skywind Group|
|Number of ways||200,704|
|Reels Layout||6x7 + 1x4|
More slots by Skywind Group
Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ brings to life the magic of the circus with beautiful graphics, some great bonus features, and a huge max win. Read on to discover all the elements that make up this Skywind Group Megaways™ slot.
- The Best Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ Casinos
- What Is Big Top Bonanza Megaways™?
- Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ Free Play Demo
- Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ Key Facts & Ratings
- Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ Top Features
- Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ RTP, Volatility and Win Potential
- Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ Stakes and Betting Range
- Theme, Slot Design & User Experience
- Paytable and Special Symbols
- Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ Mobile Play
- How to Play at Big Top Bonanza Megaways™
- Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ – The Pros & Cons
- Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ Slot Verdict
- Other Popular Megaways™ Slots
The Best Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ Casinos
What Is Big Top Bonanza Megaways™?
Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ is a circus-themed video slot by Skywind Group – an Isle of Man-based game development company with licences from Malta, the UKGC, Alderney, and Gibraltar, among others.
This is one of the first Megaways™ by the group – with just six other released or up-and-coming titles in this category. Nevertheless, like all the other titles in our Megaways™ Slots List, this game runs on the Big Time Gaming-developed Megaways™ mechanic.
So, what is Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ like?
Well, this game actually has a larger-than-usual number of Megaways™ to win, which run from 324 all the way up to 200,704. The highest amount of Megaways™ is possible when the grid – made up of six reels that can accommodate up to seven symbols each, and a horizontal reel with four symbols – reaches full capacity.
The circus theme here is really well executed, particularly thanks to the great soundtrack, design, and themed symbols, which are the gateway to some great bonuses. These include free spins, multipliers, and modifiers.
Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ has an RTP of 96.50%, medium volatility, and a max win of up to 5,000x your stake.
Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ Free Play Demo
Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ Key Facts & Ratings
- Bets: €/£/$0.20 – €/£/$200
- Ways of winning: 200,704 Megaways™
- Theme: Circus
- Symbols: J, Q, K, A classic card symbols + Walking Globe, Juggling Clubs, Bullseye with Knives, Conjuror’s Hat with White Gloves, Cannon, Purple Clown Car, Circus Master, Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ Logo, & Clown, Fortune Teller, & Strong Man Modifier symbols.
- Wild: Circus Master
- Scatter: Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ logo
- Free Spins: Yes
- Devices: Desktop, tablet, smartphone
Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ Top Features
Skywind Group’s Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ comes with a wide array of bonus features that are sure to elevate your gameplay. Let’s take a look at a few:
Although a standard feature in many old and new Megaways™ slots, the game’s cascading reels still deserve a mention. This feature sees any symbols in a winning combination replaced by new ones without the need for you to spin again, potentially awarding you multiple wins per spin.
The game also comes with three modifiers. These are namely the clown, the fortune teller, and the strong man symbols, which are listed here in order of how large their bonus features are.
These only appear on the horizontal reel but can pop up both in the base game and the Free Spins feature.
Each of these modifiers comes with a number of potential bonuses, including:
- changing one or more symbols in the corresponding reel into a wild;
- awarding multipliers;
- increasing the number of Megaways™;
- adding Random Wilds, or
- replacing low-paying symbols for higher-paying ones.
Only one of the ‘powers’ above will be triggered per modifier that lands on the reels, but seeing as you can have more than one modifier per spin, you may also get a combination of bonuses.
Landing four, five, or six scatter symbols (the Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ symbol) will award you 10, 13, or 16 free spins, respectively. During these free spins, the cascading reels and modifier features continue to count.
Landing more scatter symbols during the free spins will not retrigger the feature. Instead, you are awarded a number of extra free spins in the same round, with three, four, five, and six scatter symbols adding three, six, nine, or 12 extra free spins, respectively.
The Free Spins feature does not get triggered often, which is why the makers of the Big Top Megaways™ slot have given players the option of doubling their chances of triggering them.
The Double Chance feature, which you can enable from the widget to the right of the grid, costs your bet plus five coins per spin. In other words, if your bet is 20 coins per spin, the feature will cost 25 coins per spin.
Bonus Buy (Buy-In Feature)
Although this is similar to the Double Chance, the Bonus Buy feature guarantees you a minimum of 10 free spins, which will include all the features they normally come with. It is pricy though, as 100x the cost of your bet – which even at the lowest bet setting will result in €/£/$20.
UK players should note that this feature will not be available to them due to a UKGC regulation.
Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ RTP, Volatility and Win Potential
The Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ RTP is of 96.50%, which means it just misses a spot in our list of the highest RTP Megaways™ slots. Even so, it’s still a good percentage for Megaways™.
This is coupled with medium volatility, so you should expect a decent amount of medium-sized wins throughout your gameplay.
The game also has a maximum win of 100,000 coins, which is around 5,000x the stake in that spin. At the highest possible bet setting – €/£/$200 per spin – that could result in an amazing €/£/$1,000,000 win!
Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ Stakes and Betting Range
When it comes to stake amounts, this game has it all. Starting at €/£/$0.20 per spin, Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ makes it onto our best low-stake Megaways™ slots list. Nevertheless, it also allows for multiple options up to €/£/$200, making it a great slot for high-rollers, too.
Theme, Slot Design & User Experience
The Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ slot, in our opinion, perfectly captures the circus theme. This can be seen from the theme-appropriate symbols, that include circus paraphernalia like the juggling clubs, the conjurer’s hat, and the walking globe.
It has a great soundtrack, too, with a lively tune, random clown sounds, and even an audience that will cheer whenever you land a win. The game is also beautifully designed, and we love the purple, gold, and green colour palette.
In this regard, it’s a 10/10 from our end!
Paytable and Special Symbols
This game has a huge array of symbols, which may confuse some players at first. Nevertheless, it’s not as complicated as it looks.
The lowest-paying symbols are the card suit ones. Wins through these range from 1x for three J symbols, all the way up to 20x for six A symbols.
Then there are the themed symbols, which pay higher amounts. These are the walking globe, the juggling clubs, the bullseye with knives, the conjuror’s hat with white gloves, the cannon, and the purple clown car symbols. The payouts here are not bad at all, with six walking globes awarding you 25x your bet, and six purple clown cars resulting in a 100x-your-stake payout.
There are then a number of special symbols:
- The circus master is the wild, and replaces any symbol in a winning combination bar the scatter.
- The Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ symbol is the scatter and triggers the Free Spins feature.
- The clown, the fortune teller, and the strong man are the modifiers, and we explore their role in more detail in our bonus features section above.
Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ Mobile Play
The vast majority of Megaways™ slots are created using HTML5 and Java, making them playable on any device – be it a desktop computer or a portable smart device. Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ is no exception, and can be played on both iOS and Android devices.
How to Play at Big Top Bonanza Megaways™
Ready to start playing Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ by Skywind Group? Here’s how to do it:
- Step 1: Head to one of our legal and licensed Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ casinos in our Top Table List above. Once there, sign up to play for real money, and don’t forget to claim your bonus if you wish to do so.
- Step 2: Go to the Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ page and load the game – this should work well on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Step 3: Select your stake per bet through the Coin widget and press the Spin button.
P.S. If you don’t feel like manually pressing the Spin button every couple of seconds, then the game has a great auto-play feature. To set it up, click on the Auto-spin button and choose the number of auto spins you’d like it to play for you. Oh, and don’t forget to set your loss and single-win limit.
Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ – The Pros & Cons
- Fabulous circus theme
- More ways to win than usual
- Great for high-rollers and low stakes
- Wins are not always easy to come by
- High price for Bonus Buy feature (100x)
- No new features
Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ Slot Verdict
Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ is a solid slot, with decent bonus features and a fantastic theme. Overall, however, we don’t feel the game offers players anything new, and the fact that wins take a while to be triggered will definitely push some players away.
Even so, we do recommend trying a Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ demo to check it out for yourself!
Other Popular Megaways™ Slots
- Read also: Pokie Megaways™
- Read also: 8 Tigers Gold Megaways™
- Read also: Britain’s Got Talent Megaways™
- Read also: Gold Digger Megaways™
- Read also: Buddha Megaways™
- Read also: Rock N’Ways XtraWays™
The Big Top Bonanza Megaways™ RTP is 96.50%, which is on the higher side.
Skywind Group is expected to release this game in the first quarter of 2022, with a potential date being 22 February.
The max win is of 5,000x your stake, which can be achieved during the Free Spins feature thanks to the multipliers from the Modifiers.