Aztec Pyramid Megaways™
Aztec Pyramid Megaways™ Details
|Number of ways||up to 117,649|
What is Aztec Pyramid Megaways™?
Aztec Pyramid Megaways™ is a video slot created by Booongo that depicts the ancient world of the Aztec pyramids, where precious treasures blend with danger and mysticism. It is a brand new title released on the 11th of May 2021. Aztec Pyramid Megaways™ offers the cream of the crop when it comes to game-play and design, from its collapsing symbols to the varying number of reels, free spins and an exciting buy bonus feature. Eager to discover more? Keep on reading as we break it all down for you in our Aztec Pyramid Megaways™ slot review!
- What is Aztec Pyramid Megaways™?
- Best Aztec Pyramid Megaways™ Casinos with Real Money
- Aztec Pyramid Megaways™ Facts
- The People Behind Aztec Pyramid Megaways™
- Aztec Pyramid Megaways™ Top Features
- Theme, Slot Design & User Experience
- Aztec Pyramid Megaways™ RTP, Volatility and Win Potential
- Aztec Pyramid Megaways™ Stakes and Betting Range
- Paytable and Special Symbols
- How To Play Aztec Pyramid Megaways™?
- Aztec Pyramid Megaways™ – Pros & Cons
- Aztec Pyramid Megaways™ Slot Verdict
- Other Popular Megaways™ Slots
Best Aztec Pyramid Megaways™ Casinos with Real Money
Unfortunately not available in the UK
Aztec Pyramid Megaways™ Facts
- Return To Player: Unspecified
- Reels: 6
- Bets: £/$/€ 0.20 – £/$/€10
- Ways of winning: up to 117 649
- Theme: Aztec, History, Mythology, Ancient World
- Symbols: Wild, Scatter, Collapsing Symbols
- Wild: Yes
- Scatter: Yes
- Free spins: Yes, with rising multiplier
- Bonus Games: Yes
- Devices: Desktop, tablet, smart-phone
The People Behind Aztec Pyramid Megaways™
Booongo is a lesser known game developer from Ukraine but one that is worth discovering, for a wide range of reasons. They strive to create state-of-the art, cross-platform slots using HTML5 technology, as well as top-notch design and game-play, all rendered in HD.
They are also the masterminds behind other exciting mythology-inspired slots such as Buddha Fortune Hold and Win, Thunder of Olympus Hold and Win and Eye of Gold.
In order to create Aztec Pyramid Megaways™ slot, Booongo acquired licensing for the Megaways™ mechanic from Big Time Gaming and added their own twists to it.
Because Booongo is a software provider focused on interoperability and modern technologies, they have made Aztec Pyramid Megaways™ available across all devices – smart-phones and tablets with Android/iOs.
Aztec Pyramid Megaways™ Top Features
Because of its construction, the number of Megaways™ changes on every spin, ranging from 64 to 117 649. You can also get a random number of symbols on all reels (between 2-7). The maximum number of Megaways™ can be triggered at any point during the game.
The game’s most exciting special features include:
Although this feature is found in other Megaways™ slots as well, we have to congratulate Booongo on its adaptation and delivery. When you form a winning combination, the symbols involved explode into tiny rock fragments and others cascade from above in their place.
During the free spins round, players get a starting 1x multiplier that increases by another 1x on every successful cascade, massively boosting the win potential. This multiplier also stays active during symbol collapses and there is no limit to how high it can go.
Free spins are triggered by the scatter symbol, which is the pyramid, as such:
- 3 pyramid symbols – 10 free spins
- 4 pyramid symbols – 15 free spins
- 5 pyramid symbols -20 free spins
- 6 pyramid symbols – 25 free spins
Unfortunately, free spins can’t be re-triggered.
Max Megaways Feature
This feature is triggered at random both in the base game and during the bonus rounds, making the slot reveal its maximum configuration of 117 649 paylines for a truly explosive win potential. You also get the maximum number of 7 symbols across each reel.
Buy Bonus Feature
If you’re willing to invest a little more to guarantee a win, the slot also offers a bonus buy for a cost of 150x your stake. For this price, you are guaranteed to land between 3-6 scatters. However, this feature is not available for players in the United Kingdom.
Theme, Slot Design & User Experience
All symbols on the stone-wall reels, from the classic royals to the golden pyramids, stone-carved gods and animals have an elegant finish and the details are immaculate. The soft golden and red hues of the main symbols create an eye-pleasing contrast against the Aztec pyramid backdrop.
The historical atmosphere is accentuated by the tribal music playing in the background. When they create a winning combination, the special symbols explode into a million rock fragments, as others come crashing down to replace them, blending action with a touch of mysticism.
This creates an immersive feel for the player, transposing them into an ancient, adrenaline-fuelled adventure with every spin.
Aztec Pyramid Megaways™ RTP, Volatility and Win Potential
The developer hasn’t specified the average returns for Aztec Pyramid Megaways™, however, we can estimate the potential to be pretty promising, based on the maximum possible win of 50 000x your stake.
Some experts have claimed the RTP to be somewhere around 95.82%.
Aztec Pyramid Megaways™ Stakes and Betting Range
At first glance, Aztec Pyramid Megaways™’s betting range of – €0.20 – €10 seems more fit for a beginner, though it may be restrictive for other player categories, particularly high rollers.
Coupled with the medium-high variance level, it’s an ideal slot for a punter looking for big value wins.
Paytable and Special Symbols
- 9 to A royals – pay between 0.5x and 1x your stake for a combination of 6
- Blue fish – 2x your stake for 6 of a kind
- Bird – 2.5x your stake for 6 of a kind
- Lion – 3x your stake for 6 of a kind
- Golden mask – the most profitable symbol, pays 30x your stake for 6 of a kind
- Two-headed snake – wild symbol, substitutes all other symbols aside from the scatter, appears only on reels 2,3,4 and 5
- Aztec pyramid – scatter symbol, triggers free spins
How To Play Aztec Pyramid Megaways™?
Whether you play for free or for real money, all you need to do is open the game window and select your bet value using the ”+” and ”-” symbols on the bottom right side of the screen. From here on out, you can spin normally or use the ”Autoplay” option if you want the game to run on its own.
A winning combination is formed when 3 or more matching symbols land on adjacent reels from left to right.
Aztec Pyramid Megaways™ – Pros & Cons
- Great maximum payout
- Collapsing symbols
- Available on all devices
- Fantastic design, animation & sound effects
- Progressive multiplier
- Unspecified RTP
- Unoriginal theme
Aztec Pyramid Megaways™ Slot Verdict
Although Aztec Pyramid Megaways™ is not very original in terms of theme and mechanics, as we have already seen both in other popular Megaways™ slots, what makes it worth playing is the execution. Aztec Pyramid Megaways™ seems to build on an existing recipe but still manage to deliver an impactful experience and a memorable atmosphere for players interested to discover the secrets of the Aztec world.
Other Popular Megaways™ Slots
- Read also: Buffalo King Megaways™
- Read also: Dazzle Me Megaways™
- Read also: 8 Golden Skulls of Holly Roger™ Megaways™
- Read also: King of Cats Megaways™
- Read also: Spicy Meatballs Megaways™
- Read also: Stargate Megaways™
- Read also: 1 Million Fortunes Megaways™
The maximum win at Aztec Pyramid Megaways™ slot is 50 000x your stake or $/£/€500 000.
Yes. Head over to Booongo’s official website and you can find it there – you can play directly from your browser on any device, all you have to do is open the game window.
Yes. It increases by 1x for every winning cascade but it doesn’t have a fixed upper limit.
Yes, for a price of 150x your stake. However, if you’re a UK player, this feature will not be available to you.